I don't have a really high pain threshold either, but some of mine hurt more than others. Shading hurts a lot more to me than getting outlined. I think my biggest problem with my side would be that I am very ticklish and would probably end up looking like tickle me Elmo while on the table.
    haha yea it was kinda ticklish! especially around the hip lol he actually said the hip would be more painful than up by the ribs..i didn't really notice the difference.
    03-17-09 03:57 PM
    yay another tat thread haha I have two..stars on my lower back i got after I turned 18...I'm the nautical star in the middle and the stars on either side are my 2 younger sisters. =P Then this past December ...4 years later... I got a tat up down my left side in a form of Sanskrit..a Buddhist phrase meaning "may all beings be happy"
    i like that---very original.
    03-17-09 05:45 PM
    wow, i got my rips done, it hurt like ****. i feel like a wuss now. That looks straight as **** though.

Also agreed to what others stated, tattoos are for they own self. If i dont like the way your tattoo is, it really doesn't matter you get something that means something to you. So if i had a chipmunk on my head and you thought it was gay, it doesnt matter cause it may mean something to me.
    03-17-09 06:48 PM
    wow, i got my rips done, it hurt like ****. i feel like a wuss now. That looks straight as **** though.

Also agreed to what others stated, tattoos are for they own self. If i dont like the way your tattoo is, it really doesn't matter you get something that means something to you. So if i had a chipmunk on my head and you thought it was gay, it doesnt matter cause it may mean something to me.
    Now I am actually pondering what the meaning behind a chipmunk on someone's head would be......yep drawing a blank on that one.
    03-17-09 07:40 PM
    Wait, I thought you were "done" with me?

While I may not know you personally I can say with a fair amount of certainty that your opinion, as you put it, was designed to be inflammatory and abrasive. You made those statements in order to get people upset. Calling people names and trying to insult them isn’t really anything that someone can take the wrong way. If they were for any other reason then you are with out a doubt the worst communicator on the face of the planet. The fact that you even came back to this thread, read it and then made another silly post after telling me and everyone else that you were "done" goes to show your intentions.

You are right about the fact that I don’t really know much about you. That is something that I hope does not change between us. I don’t really want to know you. The things that I do know, I don’t like and it leads me to believe that I wouldn’t like the rest either. Some people come to this community seeking help, others come here to learn and others come to be a part of the community that helps and learns. So far, you have come here to troll, spew hate and derision.

I said before that I found you funny and a little sad, however, I now find you sad, boring and a waste of time. I actually thought at one point that we could have a civilized discussion, but your last posts have proven that this is not possible. With that said, I actually am done with you.

La Fin

all i said is that i think girls with a lot of tattoos look trashy and everyone got offended. have you even read what i typed? everyone gave smart *** remarks and they pissed me off. so i said what i meant, then it got blown out of proportion. go back to playing cards, getting more dumb looking tattoos, and living your worthless little life. how does it feel to be an IGNORANT HYPOCRITE. now you're probably going to reply with at least paragraphs. what wrong? nobody to talk to?
    Last edited by Blahzee; 03-17-09 at 08:21 PM.
    03-17-09 07:46 PM
    Who exactly is being "ignorant"? I am one of those "trashy" girls that has alot of tattoos, and personally I am offended. Enuff said.
    03-17-09 07:50 PM
    all i said is that i think girls with a lot of tattoos look trashy and everyone got offended. have you even read what i typed? everyone gave smart *** remarks and they pissed me off. so i said what i meant, then it got blown out of proportion. go back to playing cards, getting more dumb looking tattoos, and living your worthless little life. how does it feel to be an IGNORANT HYPOCRITE.

When you're done feeling sorry for yourself, click the red X in the right hand corner will ya...
    03-17-09 08:02 PM
    all i said is that i think girls with a lot of tattoos look trashy and everyone got offended. have you even read what i typed? everyone gave smart *** remarks and they pissed me off. so i said what i meant, then it got blown out of proportion. go back to playing cards, getting more dumb looking tattoos, and living your worthless little life. how does it feel to be an IGNORANT HYPOCRITE. now you're probably going to reply with at least paragraphs. what wrong? nobody to talk to?
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions...but bashing people in a tattoo thread is pretty pathetic. If people like the more popular kinds of tattoo designs then so be it..why should it matter to you? It isn't on you so why should you care? Also it is hypocritical to think it's okay for guys to have a bunch of tats but "trashy" for girls, that's a double standard. Everyone can do what they want with their own bodies and who are you to judge them?
    03-17-09 09:44 PM
    elaborate.....
    all i said was i think that girls with a lot of tattoos look trashy.
    i dont know why people had to respond.
    Last edited by Blahzee; 03-17-09 at 09:58 PM.
    03-17-09 09:54 PM
    LETS START OFF BY SAYING IM A HUUUGE CUBS FAN LOL

this isnt done yet im still getting color and when its all done it will be a 3/4 sleeve
    here are 2 pics of the outside of my arm

and here is a pic of the inside of my arm and into my arm pit

and this is my girlfriends back, the flower at the top is a coverup of an old tat that she hated its almost done

03-17-09 11:03 PM
    LETS START OFF BY SAYING IM A HUUUGE CUBS FAN LOL
    Wow! You ARE a serious cubs fan! I like the design.
    Last edited by roeod4; 03-17-09 at 11:54 PM.
    03-17-09 11:50 PM
    HAHA yeah just a little lol...
    03-17-09 11:56 PM
    Here is some of my ink.

03-18-09 01:27 PM
    Paul Booth design but the tattoo wasn't done by Paul Booth. I wish it was though!

03-18-09 01:30 PM
    My sleeve in progress.

03-18-09 01:32 PM
    03-18-09 01:32 PM
    nice tats !
    03-18-09 01:33 PM
    I think that women with "ink" are a bit more attractive.
    03-18-09 04:20 PM
    Last edited by Giant; 03-18-09 at 05:08 PM.
    03-18-09 05:04 PM
    Here is some of my ink.
    That is some amazing work! I noticed you are in Georgia, mind if I ask which shop you went to?
    03-18-09 10:52 PM
    I don't mind, I get my work done at Seppuku Tattoo in Savannah. Before I moved here I lived in Dayton Ohio and I got my work done by a guy named Glen Freison.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 01:22 AM
    I don't mind, I get my work done at Seppuku Tattoo in Savannah. Before I moved here I lived in Dayton Ohio and I got my work done by a guy named Glen Freison.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! I just took a look at their site and I think I see a trip to Savannah in my future.
    03-19-09 09:33 AM
    Thanks! I just took a look at their site and I think I see a trip to Savannah in my future.
    Yeah, they do great work. If you go to their Myspace they have some more pictures including the David Bolt design tattoo that's on the inside of my left upper arm posted right there on their home page.

This is the one I'm talking about.

03-19-09 01:49 PM
    pretty fresh picture right here, like one hour again i got it done.

03-20-09 07:57 PM
    I like the cross J, right on...
    03-20-09 08:11 PM
170 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD