Here's the pics of my post earlier...the sleeve is still in the works and I've got an appt tomorrow night for sitting #4 so I'll post once it's done
    That sleeve is real quality work. Congrats.
    03-12-09 06:44 PM
    Thanks !!! gotta give a shout out to Jay McKay of Lucky Devil in Barrie Ontario for this though...all his work and he's just the best
    03-12-09 06:52 PM
    damn people get some stupid things put on them.
    girls with a lot of tats look trashy and low class.
    Run along little boy, the adults are talking.
    Last edited by roeod4; 03-13-09 at 12:27 AM.
    03-13-09 12:19 AM
    Im from NZ, so this is the Silver fern.. right shoulder

First tattoo in 98 - back of right hip

Left wrist, had so0me stars added since

Left rib cage - worst pain ever!! my fav though

Right ankle

03-13-09 09:26 AM
    Oh god those came out big LOL
    03-13-09 09:27 AM
    I really like the flowers on your ribs.

I was thinking about a Betty Page pin up on my side, but I know it will hurt like holy he11 so I am still too chicken to do it.

I sat for about 5 hours straight for the one I have on my leg and I don't think I could do a solid hour with someone working on my side. Plus I am really ticklish.
    03-13-09 09:44 AM
    No pics but my avitar on my wrist. Stars and greek writing up my arm. Lizard on the forearm. Seahorse and sea turtle on back. Iguannas on stomach. Lower leg sleeve started. And of course the thumb ring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 09:47 AM
    The ribs def is the worst ever. I wanted to die lol. Almost passed out once. Took 3 hrs with plenty of breaks. I would never push someone t get one there. Ouch!!

To the person who thinks girls with lots of tats are trashy and low class - good thing YOU didn't pay for any of ours, till you do, your opinion means nothing. Perhaps the girls you associate with are trashy and low class, I can assure you however, I am not. Generalize much?

03-13-09 09:50 AM
    The ribs def is the worst ever. I wanted to die lol. Almost passed out once. Took 3 hrs with plenty of breaks. I would never push someone t get one there. Ouch!!

To the person who thinks girls with lots of tats are trashy and low class - good thing YOU didn't pay for any of ours, till you do, your opinion means nothing. Perhaps the girls you associate with are trashy and low class, I can assure you however, I am not. Generalize much?

Tell em' like it is girlfriend!!
    +2 for you!
    03-13-09 09:52 AM
    Here is the little sparrow I have on one leg.

This was my first tattoo. My wife designed it and she has a matching one. We were young and had no idea what we were doing. The guy was horrible and was bearing down way too hard. I really need to get it touched up.
    03-13-09 09:54 AM
    damn people get some stupid things put on them.
    girls with a lot of tats look trashy and low class.
    ~TYPICAL STEREO TYPING~
    if you dont like wat you see-then dont look!!!!!!! :O
    Last edited by shellie pink berry; 03-13-09 at 05:54 PM.
    03-13-09 05:51 PM
    I Think Girls With Tattoos Are Hott.
    03-13-09 05:56 PM
    I Think Girls With Tattoos Are Hott.
    I'll second that!

Suicide Girls are especially hot!
    03-13-09 05:59 PM
    And neither are you, perhaps you didn't read the the rules so i'll refresh them for you. Pay close attention to number 5...
    1. Keep the Language Clean

2. Keep the Thread Content Appropriate for a Public Forum. Remember that there are CrackBerrys of All Ages, and any of of them may be reading this. Any threads or posts that may be interpreted as Offensive, Inappropriate or Unproductive will be Closed and/or Deleted. Use your head before posting.

3. Respect other Members. Personal attacks or offensive remarks of any kind will not be tolerated.

4. SPAM of Any Kind will result in being banned.

5. Don't Exist Only in the Off Topic Forum. This forum is for CrackBerry.com forum members to go off topic in, not to live in. Valued CrackBerry.com members contribute to all forums as much possible (especially when help is needed and you have the answer).
    03-13-09 06:28 PM
    You need to watch what you post. I suggest when posting from now on you be respectful and courteous. And that goes for everyone. Thanks.

03-13-09 06:30 PM
    Good words, SD and the mods ARE watching.
    03-13-09 06:30 PM
    Can ya'll remove his other post or all of his posts here too please?
    03-13-09 06:31 PM
    You need to watch what you post. I suggest when posting from now on you be respectful and courteous. And that goes for everyone. Thanks.

sorry my bad i got a little carried away, wont happen again.
    03-13-09 06:32 PM
    sorry my bad i got a little carried away, wont happen again.
    Happens to everyone. Thank you, it is much appreciated.

03-13-09 06:34 PM
    Thanks CX

Glad I didn't post what I was thinking.
    03-13-09 06:35 PM
    ^ its ok i'll wipe away your tears.
    03-13-09 06:38 PM
    Let's just drop the whole situation and move on from it. It will not do anyone any good to continue posting about it. Thanks.

03-13-09 06:39 PM
    I forgot to post my pictures. I will get them up this weekend. WebSense @ work won't let me see most of these, but I did see one, and it looked really nice.
    03-13-09 06:44 PM
    just got this the other day.

03-13-09 07:09 PM
    thank you mods, and if my post was out of place, i apol as well. i no, if you dont like wat some1 posts, ignore it and move on.
    03-13-09 07:12 PM
170 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD