I just wanted to see if any one else was a tattoo fanatic on here. At my work i either am getting dirty so it doesn't matter what i look like, or a few days a week I'm in a suit so the people i do business with don't know i have alot of tattoos. Well anyway this is the newest work i have, it was a cover up job. I got the outline and shading done two weeks ago then it got colored in friday. It was $220 plus tip at second skin. Dominique did mine he is a good dude, you can check him out here
    Second Skin Tattoo

Newest tattoo picture by BStreever - Photobucket

sorry it wont let me post pictures trust me this one is worth the time.
    03-10-09 05:09 PM
    these are my tattoos- on my right wrist is my hummingbird w/rose i got in 1995 and my left wrist is the pegasus in 1996. i have one other tat that i cannot post, its partially on my left breast-its a hot pink heart with a black tribal arc. got that in 2001.
    03-10-09 05:30 PM
    No pics but...flames around left ancle...star with the italian flag in the missle with a 13 in it, r stars on my upper left arm, a star on my chest, the word lucky on my lower left arm, XIII on my lower right arm, star on the back upper of my right arm, with the american flag in it, "R" on my hand between my thumb and pounter finger, a cross on my right ring finger and my last name across my back. And a horseshoe with a star on my upper front right arm.
    I'm trying to get my hand tats removed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 06:15 PM
    not completely satisfied but it was free.

03-10-09 06:40 PM
    editionfws nice i like the old school stars and stuff thats straight
    03-10-09 06:47 PM
    Marvin
    03-10-09 07:38 PM
    Sweet, a thread I can totally get into hehe

Don't have any pics at work but here goes:
    Bulldog puppy on right ankle
    Paw Print with heart around it on back of neck
    Unicorn on right hip
    Cherry Blossom flowers and branches on both wrists
    Full Sleeve in the works on left arm (all flowers, insects, water, etc)
    Live Love Laugh is going across the chest
    Full Sleeve to be started on the right arm (unsure of what I want for this one) always open to suggestions

I LOVE INK !!!!!!! well I guess you can tell eh ? LOL
    All my pics are on my facebook page as that's where I post them
    03-11-09 01:42 PM
    In before "there's another thread already"...
    03-11-09 01:44 PM
    thanks man. ill post some as soon as i can.
    03-11-09 01:44 PM
    im going friday the 20th to get my arm done, im putting a hour glass next to the dead women, there is a day of the dead scull under the hour glass, it is gonna say something catchy like everyone dies in time.
    03-11-09 02:13 PM
    Nice !!!! Do ya have any ink that's visible even under the suit (neck, hands or whatever) ? I'm up in the air about it but it's not like I'm covered up usually ... work in an office and I'm all for showing them off ! why get em if ya can't show em
    03-11-09 02:27 PM
    I have one on my inner right arm that shows while wearing a short sleeve shirt. I get a few questions about it, and when people realize what it is, they understand. I will post pics tomorrow.
    03-11-09 03:46 PM
    i have one that is on my neck, it is 1/12/06 a date.
    i have a scorpion on my right fore arm, and my Initials near it, WDS
    i have a gecko that will soon be covered up by the hour glass, i have the day of the dead bride on my left arm. i have a bunch more, Some chinese lettering on my ribs (very painful)
    A cross on my left bicep.
    Last edited by Trulove12; 03-11-09 at 04:24 PM.
    03-11-09 04:19 PM
    i just have a sleeve and a portrait of my grandparents on there wedding day pin me for the pics
    03-11-09 04:45 PM
    id love more but theres no good and resonabley priced people in orlando anymore

♫♪♫♪
    03-11-09 05:42 PM
    I wanted those notes in my b b m name but it didn't work. Dang.

03-11-09 05:44 PM
    No pics but...flames around left ancle...star with the italian flag in the missle with a 13 in it, r stars on my upper left arm, a star on my chest, the word lucky on my lower left arm, XIII on my lower right arm, star on the back upper of my right arm, with the american flag in it, "R" on my hand between my thumb and pounter finger, a cross on my right ring finger and my last name across my back. And a horseshoe with a star on my upper front right arm.
    I'm trying to get my hand tats removed.

I had an arm band and symbols lasered to lighten them and then I had a coverup done over them...one session lightened them enough so I could get something over without having to go dark...might be a way to go as I checked into all the options and that was the best for me
    03-11-09 06:13 PM
    How expensive was it??

03-11-09 06:59 PM
    How expensive was it??

I paid $125 cdn for one session and the ones I lasered were black and they faded out with one session to a slightly dark gray at best
    03-11-09 07:05 PM
    There's this stuff called nuviderm, I wonder if it works. There are some good reviews for it.

03-11-09 09:44 PM
    was it painful?
    03-11-09 09:46 PM
    I love tattoo threads!

Here is one of mine.

03-12-09 09:09 AM

here's the one i have on the back of my right calf.
    03-12-09 10:53 AM
    was it painful?
    It feels like a rubber band snappin on ur skin....my one session only took 15 mins and they blow super cold air at the same time so it's not bad at all...I love the feel of gettin tattooed so I think I'm numb to pain LOL
    03-12-09 01:09 PM
    Here's the pics of my post earlier...the sleeve is still in the works and I've got an appt tomorrow night for sitting #4 so I'll post once it's done
    03-12-09 05:44 PM
170 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD