"Look at my stupid pet" threads really bug me. I have pets too, but I
    I don't feel the need to show them off to a bunch of internet strangers.
    Besides, no one gives a s***.

People who go overboard with social networking bug me too. Just wasted energy IMO.
    I agree. So what about your johnson??
    06-29-10 01:02 PM
    isnt this the same as the 'i hate' thread?

the last time i posted a pic of my wiener online i got banned.
    06-29-10 01:18 PM
    isnt this the same as the 'i hate' thread?

Good thing Im not asking to see yours then
    06-29-10 01:22 PM
    Good thing Im not asking to see yours then
    dont open that last pm then
    06-29-10 01:25 PM
    I can only imagine what these internet strangers are doing with pics of my pets when they're alone.

Hey, did someone say johnson?
    06-29-10 02:10 PM
    that's because it was a weenus impersonating a weiner!
    06-29-10 03:11 PM
    I can only imagine what these internet strangers are doing with pics of my pets when they're alone.
    That's not how I meant it. It's not a "pet safety" issue. I just meant that I don't feel the need to show off my dog, cat, bearded dragon and fish to a bunch of people who don't know me because chances are...they dont give a **** about my pets. Therefore, it kind of irritates me that some people are arrogant enough to think that I would give a **** about theirs. I mean, don't get me wrong...i've posted a pic of my 3 legged dog in a pet thread before, but it was full of peole who knew me pretty well....and who didn't take the thread so seriously that no one could post a humorous pic or two.

I agree. So what about your johnson??
    Not on the internet....but I'll picmail it to ya.
    Last edited by 12MaNy; 06-29-10 at 08:10 PM.
    06-29-10 08:06 PM
    Why would that earn me a warning PK? It's not graphic, the girl was wearing it as a style by choice (so it's not demeaning) and it was posted in a forum titled "Off Topic", so you can't tell me it was for being *ahem* off topic.

Didn't break an rules that I know of, so can you please enlighten me as to what the warning would be about?
    I was exaggerating a little. It probably wasn't warning worthy, BUT it was delete worthy. I guess I got a little annoyed when you mentioned that thread as a pet peeve. My apologies for mentioning it. Shake?
    06-29-10 08:36 PM
    I was exaggerating a little. It probably wasn't warning worthy, BUT it was delete worthy. I guess I got a little annoyed when you mentioned that thread as a pet peeve. My apologies for mentioning it. Shake?
    Lol.....sure brotha. *shakes*
    06-30-10 12:33 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD