one at a time pleae....

my biggest peeve are slow drivers in the fast lane!!!
    zomgmfbbqwtf!!!!!!

Post yout pet peeve! and bad spelling on my part too.....
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 06-23-10 at 08:57 AM.
    06-23-10 08:38 AM
    Hotels that advertise Free Breakfast... and have no bacon.
    06-23-10 09:09 AM
    People, just good old fashioned plain people.
    06-23-10 11:20 AM
    I love humanity. It's people I can't stand.
    06-23-10 11:30 AM
    I hate it when members spell their thread titles wrong and then I have to come fix them!!!!!!!!
    06-23-10 11:35 AM
    I hate it when members spell their thread titles wrong and then I have to come fix them!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like a challenge has been issued.
    06-23-10 11:58 AM
    06-23-10 12:11 PM
    Sounds like a challenge has been issued.
    Sort of an inside joke, HJ PM'd me and asked me to fix a typo which I gladly did. I'm like the king of typos myself. You might say I'm fluent in typo.
    06-23-10 03:22 PM
    thaipose??
    06-23-10 03:30 PM
    Sort of an inside joke, HJ PM'd me and asked me to fix a typo which I gladly did. I'm like the king of typos myself. You might say I'm fluent in typo.
    lol

Gotcha. Been there done that. You know at work we have a file named annimations.ini?

I didn't do it but it SERIOUSLY irks marketing as this is a feature product that's shipped all over the world. Changing it now is almost impossible.
    06-24-10 01:16 AM
    My biggest peeve is people online who think the rest of us care about their peeves, unless they're things I can use to remotely drive them into the loony-bin...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-10 01:24 AM
    Slow walking people

Chewing with mouth open

Dont say "thank you' when holding a door for them

Biting nails

Slow drivers

Ppl who dont shut up
    06-25-10 12:41 PM
    people who use handsfree (bluetooth) when they aren't driving.
    06-25-10 12:45 PM
    people who use handsfree (bluetooth) when they aren't driving.
    espically when they are in the next bathroom stall to you.......
    06-25-10 12:58 PM
    Bluetooth in general is a petpeeve. I always think they are talking to themselves, or they are talking to me. Sometimes I start answering them just for spite.
    06-28-10 07:31 AM
    My latest peeve is related to the new open road tolling lanes in Hampton, NH on I95.

Peeve: People in the left most open road tolling lane realizing at the last minute they don't have an EZ Pass and then cross across traffic at 65mph to get to a cash lane.

Of course no I make sure I am in the left most lane to avoid this issue totally.
    06-28-10 09:02 AM
    i hate rubberneckers on the road! why not just stop and ask the cop "hey officer! would you mind dragging that body over here? my wife has never seen a burned corpse before!"
    06-28-10 10:21 AM
    "Look at my stupid pet" threads really bug me. I have pets too, but I
    I don't feel the need to show them off to a bunch of internet strangers. Besides, no one gives a s***.

People who go overboard with social networking bug me too. Just wasted energy IMO.
    06-29-10 09:08 AM
    Students who feel the need to text during a lecture. If they don't feel it is important enough to listen, just leave class.
    06-29-10 09:21 AM
    "Look at my stupid pet" threads really bug me. I have pets too, but I
    I don't feel the need to show them off to a bunch of internet strangers. Besides, no one gives a s***.

People who go overboard with social networking bug me too. Just wasted energy IMO.
    Really? Your emmmm "pet" nearly earned you a warning. Luckily you got the easy mod, who just deleted it.
    06-29-10 10:12 AM

one at a time pleae....

my biggest peeve are slow drivers in the fast lane!!!
    zomgmfbbqwtf!!!!!!

Post yout pet peeve! and bad spelling on my part too.....
    People who point out the spelling mistakes of others on the internet...LIKE ME!!!
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 06-29-10 at 11:18 AM.
    06-29-10 10:37 AM
    I hate farmville, and all of it's horrible facebook status updates.
    06-29-10 10:40 AM
    +1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    whenever i get a farmville request i deny it and secretly wish for a swarm of cyber locusts....
    06-29-10 10:59 AM
    My girlfriend plays that, the cow is SO annoying I have to leave the room when she's "farming"
    06-29-10 12:34 PM
    Really? Your emmmm "pet" nearly earned you a warning. Luckily you got the easy mod, who just deleted it.
    Why would that earn me a warning PK? It's not graphic, the girl was wearing it as a style by choice (so it's not demeaning) and it was posted in a forum titled "Off Topic", so you can't tell me it was for being *ahem* off topic.

Didn't break an rules that I know of, so can you please enlighten me as to what the warning would be about?
    06-29-10 12:35 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD