Are these supposed to be sent or received? Well..

"Go home? Nooo! I'm so ready to enjoy the weekend!!! lol"
    Either is fine I suppose.

My friend who just finished boot camp: "Haha well there came a time around the 5th week where group shower time began to arouse me."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 06:14 PM
    I'm at a 50th anniv party for the in laws and I get a tx:

"No1's here yet"

I like to be fashionably late! LOL

05-29-09 06:27 PM
    ONLY when he realized the high degree of suck with the 2 boys alone and all the packing
    05-29-09 06:35 PM
    "venus is gone...how far will serena go?"

05-29-09 06:59 PM
    " I Got The Munchies "
    05-29-09 10:17 PM
    "I lost my soul. I feel it gone"
    05-29-09 10:42 PM
    "Try that for ur ear"
    05-30-09 04:27 AM
    "Eh? I am here, but you are where?"

05-30-09 05:34 AM
    "The whirling sh*t sprinkler is gone!"
    05-30-09 06:11 PM
    Gracias homie.
    05-30-09 08:16 PM
    " Ouch. That hurt."

05-31-09 04:06 PM
    "Hahahahahahahaha.....your a riot!!"

Must have said something funny..lol

JC
    05-31-09 05:19 PM
    "Lol right join the mile high club!!" Lmao

05-31-09 07:06 PM
    "Have you ever been to Nobu?"
    05-31-09 08:13 PM
    "Entertain meh!"
    06-01-09 10:23 AM
    "how come after we have *** i always end up bleeding"

Hahaha
    I don't know who this txt was meant for but it just landed in my inbox! Lmfao

06-01-09 12:23 PM
    Omfg strawberry!! Haha that is funny!

06-01-09 12:42 PM
    'That was the most ugly motorbike I have seen in my life, did he really bought it of him yesterday?'
    06-01-09 09:03 PM
    not my LAST text but....

preface...a couple of years ago I received these 2 completely bizarre texts from some number which isnt an area code anywhere in Iowa. I tried to call the number and got the voice mail which was a Ludacris song....I listened for 3 minutes before hanging up. Anyway, when I got my BB and found out they couldnt transfer text messages, I forwarded them to a friend to forward back to me after my BB activated, because I never want to lose them. The enlightening exchange is as follows:

text #1 - yo boi be down wit dat ***** awl u gotsa do n u be too da end naw sayin? u evr be lookin fo party hola too yo boi muh crib awl wayz be blayzin ya hurrd me?

-I replied something along the lines of "WTF?"

text #2 - izn u muh boi masimba? els i be roten hiz numba rong n texded u buy misstake naw sayin? probly be smokded two much dat wiki stiky stiky u iz rong dis pimp be livin larg wit da (edit -->) *female dogs* ya hurrd me? i gots pleny evrting

-I replied "I'm on my way"

that was it. *swoons*
    Last edited by Mavis Fesselmeyer; 06-01-09 at 10:18 PM.
    06-01-09 09:54 PM
    Mavis Fesselmeyer you are 1 funny (edit-->) *female dog*!

06-01-09 10:26 PM
    Mavis Fesselmeyer you are 1 funny (edit-->) *female dog*!

It was seriously a group effort in order to decipher it. One almost needs an advanced degree in phonetics to be able to. Wow....naw sayin?
    06-01-09 10:43 PM
    not my LAST text but....

preface...a couple of years ago I received these 2 completely bizarre texts from some number which isnt an area code anywhere in Iowa. I tried to call the number and got the voice mail which was a Ludacris song....I listened for 3 minutes before hanging up. Anyway, when I got my BB and found out they couldnt transfer text messages, I forwarded them to a friend to forward back to me after my BB activated, because I never want to lose them. The enlightening exchange is as follows:

text #1 - yo boi be down wit dat ***** awl u gotsa do n u be too da end naw sayin? u evr be lookin fo party hola too yo boi muh crib awl wayz be blayzin ya hurrd me?

-I replied something along the lines of "WTF?"

text #2 - izn u muh boi masimba? els i be roten hiz numba rong n texded u buy misstake naw sayin? probly be smokded two much dat wiki stiky stiky u iz rong dis pimp be livin larg wit da (edit -->) *female dogs* ya hurrd me? i gots pleny evrting

-I replied "I'm on my way"

that was it. *swoons*
    It was seriously a group effort in order to decipher it. One almost needs an advanced degree in phonetics to be able to. Wow....naw sayin?
    Not that hard. That's the way all the highschool dropouts talk. Get used to it, you'll have to talk like this one day when you want to order a burger with fries

Hi there, I'm hanging out with a bunch of girls. Let me know if you want to spend time with us. If you've ever got some free time, let me know. There's always something going on at my house.
    06-02-09 12:01 AM
    Hey thanks for sharing last night. Frm chick that pulled the train.

06-02-09 12:06 AM

Hi there, I'm hanging out with a bunch of girls. Let me know if you want to spend time with us. If you've ever got some free time, let me know. There's always something going on at my house.
    It has been a long time since I have almost fallen off my chair laughing! Your articulate translation makes it sound like it may have actually been a swell time I would have been keen on. Golly shucks, I missed out!
    06-02-09 12:16 AM
    Not that hard. That's the way all the highschool dropouts talk. Get used to it, you'll have to talk like this one day when you want to order a burger with fries

LMAO wow Ill have to remember that if I need a translation bs!!
    06-02-09 12:26 AM
712 ... 1213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD