I am running out of ideas, and work is getting boring .let's hear some ideas
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 03-14-10 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Profanity
    03-13-10 11:56 PM
    Ok so me and my boss always go back and forth with jokes.....last week he was out of the office for a while so I put a cinder block over the door to his office...when he came back he opened the door and bam the cinder block fell right on his head.....the whole office broke into laughter.....he ended up dying and I'm probably going to prison, but wow the initial laugh was worth it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 12:05 AM
    Ok so me and my boss always go back and forth with jokes.....last week he was out of the office for a while so I put a cinder block over the door to his office...when he came back he opened the door and bam the cinder block fell right on his head.....the whole office broke into laughter.....he ended up dying and I'm probably going to prison, but wow the initial laugh was worth it.

I hope this won't affect your performance review.
    03-14-10 12:15 AM
    No they were getting ready for this kind of thing, I always show up drunk so it wasn't a big surprise.

***actually its all guys in my office so when one of us goes into the bathroom we will lean a broom or stack boxes in front of the door....it real stupid but always funny.
    ******also we sit bare a$$ed on peoples key boards and desks then take pictures that resurface when some one is using the key board or eating lunch on their desk....that has almost caused fights but we keep doing it.

03-14-10 12:24 AM
    Cling wrap on the toilet. Splatter need I say more.

03-14-10 08:28 AM
    Cling wrap on the toilet. Splatter need I say more.

Well played....well played indeed....also a favorite among wives in the middle of the night.

03-14-10 02:09 PM
    take a screenshot of the desktop, set it as the wallpaper, hide all icons.
    the victim will end up "clicking" on the "icons", which are nothing but just a picture. always drives them nuts but it's all innocent fun.
    03-14-10 02:49 PM
    Ha. That sounds funny

03-14-10 02:51 PM
    I worked for an outfit that had several nextel ptt radios with various employees names in the phones. I eventually used one name for all the contacts and when I quit and turned my phone in I never bothered changing names back. Took them forever to figure it out

03-14-10 03:46 PM
    I placed a couple big, plastic zip ties around my bosses driveshaft in his truck. When he drove down the road, he heard a really loud buzzing type sound from under his truck. We are all mechanics so he quickly figured it out, but it was funny.
    03-14-10 04:38 PM
    When I worked at the office regularly I used to put a piece of scotch tape over the optical mouse sensor,

the mouse would work, but not well, if you put a little wrinkle in it, then the mouse will sometimes just jump across the screen.

Another fun thing to do is staple memo pads together, leave the top page un stapled so they don't notice.
    03-14-10 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD