stupid question, but how do you post a pic, not the link?
    03-22-08 02:43 PM
    Crackberry, meet Spike...Spike, meet Crackberry
    (he looks a bit grumpy here, but normally he's a very friendly Bearded Dragon)

03-22-08 02:50 PM
    Can I post pics right from my BB to the forums?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-08 09:31 PM
    Here's Spike (my Bearded Dragon) checking out CB...he's a Blackberry fan too...

03-23-08 11:52 AM
    My 2 dogs and 2 cats....
    03-23-08 12:01 PM
    stupid question, but how do you post a pic, not the link?
    Click the little picture icon underneath the "undo" symbol. It will ask you for the url of your image. I use photobucket.com to store pics on. It's free and easy to edit and resize your pics. Also you can send pics back and forth to your phone or computer.
    03-23-08 12:05 PM

This is Gus doing what he does best!
    03-23-08 12:07 PM
    I wish my dogs would catch the frisbee in the air. They love playing frisbee but they just let it drop to the ground first
    03-23-08 01:36 PM

bentley likes to drive the cart @ home depot he's a handy man!
    03-24-08 02:59 PM
    Bentley is cute. I didn't know Home Depot was "pet friendly"!!!???
    03-24-08 05:09 PM
    Spike is so cool!

And Bentley couldn't be any cuter!
    03-24-08 05:18 PM
    Bentley is cute. I didn't know Home Depot was "pet friendly"!!!???
    I worked at Home Depot... It's not. lol
    03-24-08 05:20 PM
    I worked at Home Depot... It's not. lol
    LOL...I guess it must be only "Bentley Friendly" then.
    03-24-08 05:29 PM
    I'm thinking it was Owner of the dog friendly.
    03-24-08 05:31 PM
    Here's Buddy!
    Last edited by Mike99PA; 03-24-08 at 05:38 PM.
    03-24-08 05:33 PM
    I'm thinking it was Owner of the dog friendly.
    Silly Chaz!

No, Home Depot is not pet friendly.. but they didn't mind since he was soo little!
    03-24-08 06:07 PM
    I have 3-2-1... That is 3 Boas, 2 cats, 1 Olde English Bulldogge. But I only have a pic of my puppy right now. His name is Diesel.
    03-28-08 11:01 AM
    Here is my baby. His name is Roc, and he's a 3 years old Rottweiler.

04-05-08 11:06 PM
    FONTINA THE KILLA.

This pic was taken just before she leapt that the person taking the pic and hospitalized them.

04-06-08 12:50 PM
    Hi All,
    this is my nearly 3 year old AB Jonty

04-06-08 01:16 PM
    to all my cat owners..do they ever get crazy cat syndrome?? for example,attack you for no reason? my family has had two cats, both would stalk us when we came into a room and then attack us...eventuall we had to get rid of them. i want a dog, a boxer but my parents say we dont have enough room. so i would get a cat but i will not be attacked!! if you de-fang and de-claw them will they still attack?? does anyone know of this crazy cat syndrome that im talking about?
    04-06-08 01:19 PM
    What is your family raising wild catz? My success is to not be overly rough with the kitties at a young age or you could be asking for trouble...

04-06-08 02:05 PM
    de-fang?!?!?!? Oh myy.

Cats, more so than other pets, just seem to have their own distinct personality. My cat is more on the cuddly side. She was the "runt" of the litter. They tend to be more shy and quiet.

My other two cats that are at my dads are completely different too. One is more on the stuck up side, and she only wants to be pet if she comes by you. She doesn't attack you or anything if you pet her while shes doing her own thing, but she will meow. They are both indoor cats, but she tends to be more into birds and is ALWAYS looking out of the window. The other one can careless about birds and always wants attention and will constantly rub on you. When my brother tries to study she will always sit on his binder and not want to move. Same with my dad, when he tries reading the paper she will bother him nonstop.

None of my cats have ever just attacked anyone out of the blue. Like teedubbz said, a lot of it comes with how you raise them or any pet for that matter. I was never rough with any of my cats.

Cats do love to play though and I think its just natural for them to want to bite a little when they get into a play fighting mood. Im not sure what you mean by "attacking" though. Are they hissing while they are attacking? Or are they just wanting to play and get peoples attention?

Cute pets everybody! Bentley looks soooo cute in the shopping cart. Buddy is so cute too!! They are all so cute.

My Baby!!

The walls are so white because you aren't allowed to paint them here
    04-06-08 02:35 PM
    Yea they would hiss. And the girl one we had was in heat and she would rub up against my brothers shoes and make this wierd crying noise, it was gross. By attack I mean wait under a table then jump out claws out and scratch and bite us without provocation. And we had them at separate times. This has turned me off to cats for life. I'm scared of them. But when I see kittens in the pet store my heart melts lol.

04-06-08 03:06 PM
    Well if you're turned off to cats for life I don't think buying one should be an option. Especially just because your parents said theres not enough room for a dog. Also I wouldn't get one just because your heart melts when you see a kitten. They don't stay kittens for long.

But if you think you would like a cat thats more calm or cuddly maybe you should try going to a shelter and seeing if you connect with one of the cats there. Here at the Chicago shelter they give a huge description on each of the cats personalities. You can also spend as much one on one time with them as you want. Not all cats, well I think most cats, don't attack like that.
    Last edited by Carolina; 04-06-08 at 04:07 PM.
    04-06-08 03:53 PM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD