Im new to the BB world. YaY! loll.....Just ordered the pearl 8120 from tmobile. Should be coming in the mail in 3 days. I want to get a skin/case for it because with tmobile its only available in the grey which is kinda boring lol....I wanted to see what styles/colors look best on it. So if you want to show off your pearl and post pictures of what it looks like with its dressings that would be super duper cool lol. Thanks...... Also does anyone know if you use a colored permanent marker on the track ball does it rub off on your thumb?
    05-17-08 05:47 PM
    You don't want to color the actual trackball. That would indeed rub off on you lol. Permanent marker on a piece of tape covering the LED light under the trackball, or a colored piece of post it note does the trick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 09:44 PM
    You don't want to color the actual trackball. That would indeed rub off on you lol. Permanent marker on a piece of tape covering the LED light under the trackball, or a colored piece of post it note does the trick.

End results...
    Sorry its not a Pearl!!

05-17-08 09:48 PM
    Not a pearl, but beautiful nonetheless.

05-17-08 09:52 PM
    I'm surprised, I didn't think it'd actually look that nice. Very well done ladies.. sucks the pearl 8120 doesn't work with the color pearl app.
    05-17-08 10:36 PM
    I'm going to make some colored glass scroll ball prototypes after the weekend. I will make a post in the general discussion area about it when I have made some progress next week.
    05-17-08 11:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD