Took a few snapshots with the Tour using the camera's stock settings. I am pretty ambivalent about the camera.. its neither good or bad. I think my Pre takes better pictures. I will have to tweet the settings to see if I can get better results. The outside pictures I did take were in some pretty harsh light.. so that might make a difference.

Also... Geo Tagging appears to work.

07-12-09 05:05 PM
    hmmm another thread like this which is much bigger. but i think remembering seeing these pictures so im sure you found this out yourself. good attempt tho.
    08-09-09 11:33 AM
    hmmm another thread like this which is much bigger. but i think remembering seeing these pictures so im sure you found this out yourself. good attempt tho.
    who are you, the posting police? if you dont have anything to add then dont bother saying it. this tour section is getting as bad as the storm section used to be
    08-09-09 11:39 AM
    He's right though. Duplicate thread. The Mods thought it well enough to sticky the one thats been running since the Tour was released. It appears at the top of EVERY PAGE. Its not exactly hiding on page 36.
    08-09-09 12:01 PM
    Search bar is at the top.

Pics with tour, trackball issues, battery door, and screen ripple can be found there. (Just as a note sine this thread is bound to involve all of them)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 12:36 PM
    08-09-09 03:22 PM
    Here are some pics enjoy
    08-09-09 03:26 PM
    08-09-09 03:36 PM
    who are you, the posting police? if you dont have anything to add then dont bother saying it. this tour section is getting as bad as the storm section used to be
    You're absolutely right. We should have multiple threads on the same topic. This forum is obviously too easy to read as is.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
    08-09-09 04:21 PM
    You're absolutely right. We should have multiple threads on the same topic. This forum is obviously too easy to read as is.

You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
    Hey... stop being logical. It hurts my feelings...

We need more trackball, battery door and screen ripple threads!

More I tell you! MOORREEEE!!!
    08-09-09 07:04 PM
    Hey... stop being logical. It hurts my feelings...

We need more trackball, battery door and screen ripple threads!

More I tell you! MOORREEEE!!!
    Don't worry I'm sure there will be.

08-09-09 07:08 PM
    I think im gonna start another "Trackball issue"
    Thread. Not enough of those !

08-09-09 07:13 PM
    I call next thread on screen ripple!!!
    08-09-09 10:12 PM
    I call next thread on screen ripple!!!
    It is all yours. I'm sure we all will read it and complain just like all the ones before it. Lol

08-09-09 10:17 PM
    You guys do realize you're replying to a post that was created almost a month ago. It was actually posted a few hours BEFORE the original post that's stickied. Cut the guy some slack.
    08-10-09 12:30 AM
    Sorry the other one became popular and this one didn't catch on

Funny though how we dig up old threads huh??
    08-10-09 12:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD