I didn't really know where to put this, so I thought this would be a good place. Over the years, I've accumulated phones (mostly because they aren't worth the trouble of selling!). I was just wondering if anyone else has a "collection" of several phones.

Here are the (working) phones that I own!

Starting off with the oldest:
    Motorola T720
    Motorola V180
    Motorola V540
    Motorola RAZR V3 (x2)
    And the greatest of them all: the Blackberry 8700c!!!
    Last edited by Andy90; 08-29-08 at 10:43 PM. Reason: forgot something!
    08-29-08 10:25 PM
    i sell mine before they become as worthless as a paperweight... although the two phones i wish i had kept were my Motorola Ultra Classic and the MicroTAC DPC-550.
    08-30-08 08:51 AM
    None of those were really worth selling by time I got them, but each one was better than the previous. I was just wanting to see if anyone else had a collection.

I wish my mom would've kept her old StarTAC, I would like to have one for the collection!!
    08-30-08 09:18 AM
    i always donate my old phones back to ATT or other donation sites that provide the phones to women in domestic violence situations. the phones are set to dial 911 and maybe one or two other emergency numbers and are provided free to the women.

although now it would be awesome to go back and see my very first phone and compare it to my berry for a good laugh!!
    08-30-08 09:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD