View Poll Results: Who do you hope gets the republican nomination?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gingrich

1 11.11%
  • Paul

3 33.33%
  • Romney

2 22.22%
  • Santorum

3 33.33%
  • Someone Else

0 0%
    This poll is because of http://forums.crackberry.com/off-top...-obama-694453/.
    Which candidate do you hope gets the republican nomination?
    02-04-12 12:15 AM
    Santorum is the only real pro-life Conservative with absolutely no baggage to get in his way. Romney is nothing more then a obama-lite RINO; Gingrich is an angry old man with way too much baggage; Paul is a freaking nut job loon spawned from the same moldy mold as Ralph Nader.

A Santorum/Rubio ticket is exactly what America needs to rid itself of the cancer that is the secular progressive insanity.
    02-04-12 07:31 AM
    If we could take the best of Paul, Santorum and Gingrich and put them in Mitt's package Obama would be in deep *&%$?*.
    02-04-12 07:39 AM
    If we could take the best of Paul, Santorum and Gingrich and put them in Mitt's package Obama would be in deep *&%$?*.
    I agree...as much as I've liked Gingrich over the years I am most certainly for whoever can rid us of the stench that is currently occupying DC.
    02-04-12 07:43 AM
    I'm not sure it really matters who is sits in the oval office as long as big business and other highly financed organizations are influencing the decision makers in Washington.
    02-04-12 09:25 AM
    I agree...as much as I've liked Gingrich over the years I am most certainly for whoever can rid us of the stench that is currently occupying DC.
    You mean the stench from the previous administration? No one from the republican party stands a chance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-04-12 12:48 PM
    I'm not sure it really matters who is sits in the oval office as long as big business and other highly financed organizations are influencing the decision makers in Washington.
    Sad, but true...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-04-12 12:49 PM
    Keep it civil guys, or the modfia will shut the thread down.
    02-04-12 12:50 PM
    While I hardly find this post uncivil, I have to agree, but it will probably take more then 1 administration to eliminate the damage and willfull crippling and mutilation of the Constitution, and America's exceptionalism that this secular and most evil current administration has wreaked on America.
    coopy likes this.
    02-04-12 01:02 PM
    The freedom to have a political discussion in the US makes it great. Political discussion on CrackBerry, not so great.
    02-04-12 01:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD