View Poll Results: Vote; Out of these 4 options, what irritates you the most?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • The red "message" indicator keeps flashing, though you have checked your messages

54 50.00%
  • You place a call, but the caller can't hear you, so you take the battery off and reset

8 7.41%
  • You open your browser and your configurations are screwed up

7 6.48%
  • The Voice Dialing lady says "Say A Command", when you didn't ask her to

46 42.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
04-13-09 05:09 PM
77 1234
tools
    Both screens uncanny ability to attract a film over it, even when it has it been used. The inner screen even gets it in a pattern from the keys imprinted on it.
    Battery life on the pearl flip sucks, royally! I leave mine in the back at work, on silent and all for 9 hours straight, I'm down to one bar on the battery out of 5!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You may have a defective device that's unnecessarily draining your battery you should look into it.
    01-11-09 03:34 PM
    The thing that irrates me about blackberrys is that you can't put apps to the sd card

02-15-09 01:36 AM
    The sms message I get every time I have a voice message. I really can't stand that!
    That's a carrier option, I've changed mine to that lovely little tape symbol

As for my biggest issue(s), I really hate the lack of app memory too, its really scrapping the bottom of the barrel from RIM to give us such a low amount on the latest flagship models!

Also would love to store apps on the SD card.

02-15-09 05:57 AM
    I won't lie... sometimes when I accidentally hit that side button and I hear that sickeningly pleasant voice telling me to "Say a Command" I tell it to **** off. :X
    02-15-09 09:39 PM
    Yeah the red light blinking when I have no new msgs is a pain. I understand why it happens, but it's still ticks me off.
    02-15-09 10:03 PM
    I fixed the creaking on the bottom of my 8330 by putting a piece of paper between the cover and the body
    02-28-09 12:16 PM
    iPhone like: Threaded SMS, IMAP support, PC-like HTML email, apps (like Shazam) and multiple alarm set up like the iPhone (w/o getting into the calendar).

The red "message" indicator keeps flashing, though you have checked your messages ... I can't stand this one.

You place a call, but the caller can't hear you, so you take the battery off and reset ... never happened.

You open your browser and your configurations are screwed up ... I only browse CB with the launcher, no issues there.

The Voice Dialing lady says "Say A Command", when you didn't ask her to ... I deleted VAD for this reason and the fact that she never gets what I say correct.
    02-28-09 12:28 PM
    when my battery runs out
    03-09-09 11:46 PM
    No Flash support!!! only thing I miss from WiNMo.

03-24-09 08:11 PM
    Its a storm and not a bold... Locked contract for 24months

03-24-09 11:38 PM
    I love my BB 8900 but the most annoying thing is when posting on CB from my BB the cursor resets itself to the beginning of the text box when typing. This is very annoying and it happens most of the time. Quote this, and holla if any other 8900 owners have this annoying issue.

03-25-09 12:52 AM
    I hate it that when it's on Quiet it's not SILENT!!!! If I'm at work I can't have any noise AT ALL, not even vibrating! I just stepped out to make a call and accidentally clicked on Pandora. I wasn't sure if it was going to start or not, but none of the options said "Shut Down Pandora" or "Close" so I assumed it wasn't doing anything. Made my call, came back to my desk, and then about 2 minutes later this Veronicas song came on full blast! And since it was running in the background I couldn't shut it off quickly and had to do a battery pull which took me forever to get to....

*melts into floor*
    03-25-09 08:51 AM
    I can't stand the damn camera sound

03-27-09 09:55 PM
    I can't stand the damn camera sound

this is the only thing I hate about it
    03-28-09 07:57 AM
    Battery Pulls! BY FAR! lol... and memory leaks... but batt pull fixes that for a little while. Then gotta do it all over again!
    03-28-09 12:07 PM
    I really do hate my camera.
    ****ty *** thing.
    Sigh
    03-28-09 01:31 PM
    i love my bb and all, but i hate a lot of things about it.
    its a love and hate relationship between my bb and i.
    03-28-09 04:30 PM
    The dang "say a command lady", I seem to be hitting that thing all the time!
    03-28-09 04:38 PM
    I used mem max to delete voice dialing. The 2 things I dislike are 1) lack of flash support, and 2) more memory would be nice

03-29-09 01:10 PM
    When my battery gets too low for service.

04-03-09 11:19 PM
    I love it too much.
    Don't laugh!!That's a real problem, I don't like to be addicted....
    I LOVE IT
    04-05-09 10:37 AM
    "Say a command" that annoys the **** out of me
    04-05-09 11:59 AM
    Definitely the hour glass, my phone freezes a lot I do battery pulls @ least 2 times a day (is that normal) Also after I load my BB back up the BBM always says I switched to a new device and I should notify my contacts

Last edited by Mz.Turtle; 04-05-09 at 01:45 PM.
    04-05-09 01:36 PM
    I don't really hate my bb - it's the 3rd party apps that I hate lol.
    04-08-09 03:18 PM
    Say a command (took out the Pearl in class and it hit the button.. and of course the thing was on vibrate but she STILL TALKS AHH).. or actually the camera button I took 5 pictures by accident today jsut taking the Pearl out the pants pocket.... Pearl isn't really pocketable unless it's on standby.. because on locked the darn screen has to turn on!

I'd write more organized, but I'm a new BB/CB addict and have been awake sinnnce........ about 12 pm yesterday hehehe
    04-10-09 06:48 AM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD