View Poll Results: Vote; Out of these 4 options, what irritates you the most?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • The red "message" indicator keeps flashing, though you have checked your messages

54 50.00%
  • You place a call, but the caller can't hear you, so you take the battery off and reset

8 7.41%
  • You open your browser and your configurations are screwed up

7 6.48%
  • The Voice Dialing lady says "Say A Command", when you didn't ask her to

46 42.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    wow, my blackberry doesn't have any of these problems....guess i got a good one
    12-24-08 08:55 AM
    No real issues to speak of. Happy device.

(and happy holidays!)

12-24-08 09:55 AM
    Nothing I love my bb its great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 10:58 PM
    The sms message I get every time I have a voice message. I really can't stand that!
    12-24-08 11:05 PM
    Not knowing everthing. It takes so much knowledge to know about ecerything.

12-24-08 11:19 PM
    My only problem would be the lack of mms. That really makes me so angry! Other than that wouldn't traded it for the world.

12-24-08 11:20 PM
    Not sure if I posted in here yet... But if I didn't

The BROWSER

12-28-08 04:22 PM
    My biggest pet peeve is the limited memory on the BB to store apps. You have to obsessive about the amount of free memory available.

This could easily be corrected by RIM without driving the manufacturing cost through the roof.
    This, by far is my BIGGEST issue. Its annoying as ****!
    12-31-08 08:29 PM
    The fact that it doesn't make coffee.

01-05-09 06:34 PM
    The fact that when the radio battery gets too low, the radio stops from use and is still own though. I'd rather it die and not still be on lol.

01-05-09 07:44 PM
    i second that. if you're gonna start shutting things off, just shut er down.
    01-05-09 08:11 PM
    None of the above. I think I can truthfully say my 8820 is the perfect phone for me.
    01-05-09 08:15 PM
    Got a few I could list but one that could've been easily solved at the factory: Could they find a SHORTER USB cable to give us?!? The one for my Storm is like 18inches shorter than the one from my Curve! I plug in my storm to a USB port and it has to sit right at the edge of the desk almost falling off. Did RIM really save that much money by shorting us a few inches on our cords?!? lol
    Yeah, the cable and the d*mn trackball gets constipated and won't move
    01-05-09 08:16 PM
    it is the trackball for me. it isn't white anymore. looks like a glow-in-the-dark trackball
    01-05-09 09:39 PM
    None of those things happen to me. Ha ha. I would like to make to vote for another option, that it won't ring AND vibrate at the same time, but have no fear you can BUY something to fix that. I don't wanna buy something for an awesome that can't even do a function that any other regular phone can.
    01-05-09 09:56 PM
    It is kinda irritating that the Pearl 8100 don't have video camera!! I have 3 Grandaughters I NEED video camera!
    01-09-09 03:45 PM
    For me, its the build quality...the plastic bit on the bottom of my 8330 creaks now, and the side rails creak, and I had to use the "piece of paper behind the battery door" trick to keep that from creaking, too...

My treo was more solidly built (yikes...don't flame me!)

-neil

01-09-09 06:31 PM
    For me, its the build quality...the plastic bit on the bottom of my 8330 creaks now, and the side rails creak, and I had to use the "piece of paper behind the battery door" trick to keep that from creaking, too...

My treo was more solidly built (yikes...don't flame me!)

-neil

Well u might just have a bad phone. I'm kinda hard on mine. I work in construction and have droped it to many times I feel that the build is second to none. What do u do to ur phone?

01-09-09 07:06 PM
    The sudden auto clean up on my phone... all txt messages, and call log will get deleted for no reason. Not only that, alot of the times I have new txt messages and before I know it, they'll be gone. I don't even get to read them
    01-09-09 07:25 PM
    Definitely the voice dialling lady . It doesn't matter how loud or clear I say the name to call , she just doesn't get it right .

Yesterday I told her to phone HOME and after asking me twice to say a name or command.....she called JASON .

If I did my job as well as her , I'd be heading for the nearest hardware store to by a squeegee ( sp?)to become a squeegee kid..... cuz my boss would throw my incompetant **** out the door

01-09-09 07:57 PM
    My only problem would be the lack of mms. That really makes me so angry! Other than that wouldn't traded it for the world.

What model blackberry do you have? You can upgrade your os to 4.5 and will have MMS ability!

01-09-09 08:14 PM
    Upgrade to OS 4.5 that's what I did on my 8130 and now I am able to have MMS. Ability

01-09-09 08:16 PM
    In messenger I wish I could sneek read a message without the person knowing that I had read it!! I alwas think to myself that I'm not going to open as I don't want to talk to that person but the blinking, the blinking, the blinking......I can't resist!
    01-09-09 11:22 PM
    Battery life on the pearl flip sucks, royally! I leave mine in the back at work, on silent and all for 9 hours straight, I'm down to one bar on the battery out of 5! Plus the timing can be so slow sometimes, but, then again, I had the standard pearl 8330 and am used to its quickness. I love my flip though, wouldn't go back.

01-10-09 12:54 AM
    Installing everything to main memory is a pain. The lack of decent software to actually sync with quicken makes me carry my PDA too. I often roll the trackball and mistakenly aim at the thing I did not want. The Curve 8320 camera is pretty bad. The flash goes off way before the pic is taken and people often have closed eyes in the pic. Voice dial is worthless.

01-10-09 01:10 AM
77 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD