View Poll Results: Vote; Out of these 4 options, what irritates you the most?

Voters
108. You may not vote on this poll
  • The red "message" indicator keeps flashing, though you have checked your messages

54 50.00%
  • You place a call, but the caller can't hear you, so you take the battery off and reset

8 7.41%
  • You open your browser and your configurations are screwed up

7 6.48%
  • The Voice Dialing lady says "Say A Command", when you didn't ask her to

46 42.59%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    What's the most irritating thing that your bb does that you CANNOT STAND?
    12-19-08 03:18 PM
    Well this is one that it cannt do. I wish I could store and run apps from the sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 03:22 PM
    Well this is one that it cannt do. I wish I could store and run apps from the sd card.

That's a good one, I should have added it
    12-19-08 03:26 PM
    My Bold has a touchy N key. When pressed once, you might get NN or NNN. Sometimes you won't get anny character at all. I donn't feel like goinng through the hassle of taking it back for a replacement. I have been through a Curve, Storm,n and Bold all withinn a couple months... Would you live with it or returnn it?
    Lookinng over my post, I thinnnk I will take it back. This is madness...

12-19-08 03:28 PM
    Definitely my biggest pet peeve.
    12-19-08 03:30 PM
    How long it takes on my bold to load images from my sd card. They were instant on my curve.
    And store apps on the sd card

12-19-08 05:10 PM
    My biggest pet peeve is the limited memory on the BB to store apps. You have to obsessive about the amount of free memory available.

This could easily be corrected by RIM without driving the manufacturing cost through the roof.
    12-19-08 05:22 PM
    When I'm typing in BB messenger and all of a sudden, I get this 'javascript error' message and everything just hangs and slows down.

12-19-08 07:01 PM
    THE F****NG HOURGLASS !!!

sorry but I really hate that !!!
    12-20-08 01:20 PM
    My Bold has a touchy N key. When pressed once, you might get NN or NNN. Sometimes you won't get anny character at all. I donn't feel like goinng through the hassle of taking it back for a replacement. I have been through a Curve, Storm,n and Bold all withinn a couple months... Would you live with it or returnn it?
    Lookinng over my post, I thinnnk I will take it back. This is madness...

haha sorry..but you describing your "N" issue while reading your post and seeing all the double "N's".....i find that a little funny
    12-20-08 01:23 PM
    Ever since installing the 4.5 OS on my Curve, the Red LED never seems to go out after opening new notifications. Other than that... I'm loving the new operating system
    12-20-08 01:37 PM
    The flaw of my storm that really chaffs my arse is the difficulty in editing a message that has already been typed out. Placing the cursor in the correct place is damn near impossible and more often than not, retyping the message is the easier choice.
    12-20-08 10:28 PM
    My peeve isn't there either...

When I tell Brandy (my bold) I love her...she never says it back lmao!!
    12-20-08 10:34 PM
    For me itd be the browser, other than that everything is perfect.

12-20-08 10:56 PM
    Egon-- My Curve has a crabby "s" key so I know how you feel. Mine isn't extra sensitive though. Sometimes the "s" key works on the first try, and sometimes I have to hit it two or three times to get one "s". I have only had the phone for about 2 weeks and I love everything else about it. I don't think it bothers me enough to go through the headache of exchanging it.
    12-20-08 11:08 PM
    Fingerprints that get on it. Maybe I should wear gloves

12-20-08 11:17 PM
    Oh I agree with the fingerprints! But the most annoying thing about mine? It randomly resets... Sometimes 3 or 4 times in a row! I could be in the middle of a bbm convo or doing nothing at all... Don't know what is going on.

12-21-08 05:32 AM
    Egon-- My Curve has a crabby "s" key so I know how you feel. Mine isn't extra sensitive though. Sometimes the "s" key works on the first try, and sometimes I have to hit it two or three times to get one "s". I have only had the phone for about 2 weeks and I love everything else about it. I don't think it bothers me enough to go through the headache of exchanging it.
    I went back to the store to exchange it the evening of my previous post. I'm so glad I did. I recommend doing so if you're an avid text or e-mail addict. Switching from one Bold to another was quick and painless. My switch from the Storm to the Bold back in November, however.. required too much work.
    12-21-08 08:31 PM
    Is there a way to change the character count in the sms field? THAT is SOOO ANNOYING that I am typing a text to a non bb user and my message gets cut off and I have to send it again. I only use sms for non bb users. everyone else gets the bb messenger.. CLEARLY
    12-22-08 07:47 AM
    I agree with not being able to save apps to the SD card, that and with all the daily use the battery needs juice every night.

12-22-08 07:09 PM
    I hate that damn say a command lady.
    12-22-08 07:10 PM
    Oh yeah...second that mbizzle...hate that say a command woman. But, I also hate the very dreaded hourglass! ugggghhhh
    12-22-08 07:37 PM
    Got a few I could list but one that could've been easily solved at the factory: Could they find a SHORTER USB cable to give us?!? The one for my Storm is like 18inches shorter than the one from my Curve! I plug in my storm to a USB port and it has to sit right at the edge of the desk almost falling off. Did RIM really save that much money by shorting us a few inches on our cords?!? lol
    12-22-08 09:57 PM
    When the trackball fails to move (I keep extras with me) and not enough side keys for quick shortcuts to apps.
    12-23-08 07:54 AM
    I wish the side keys were parallel. I hate how the left one is a lot higher than the right one. And the fact that we have to do so many battery pulls

Don't get me started on the costs of apps and the whole vib and ring thing

12-24-08 08:48 AM
77 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD