Tonight I finally found the point in my life where I absolutely knew I was addicted to my BlackBerry. After church service there was a warning for tornadoes in the area. Soon after the alarms went off and everyone went to the safe shelter underground I was above ground in a big open area scrambling around trying to find my Curve! I completely lost intrest in my own safety and put it all into my BlackBerry!

Don't worry I found it and she's safe..
    03-02-08 11:29 PM
    Without us knowing it, somehow the BlackBerry has become our lifeline. We couldn't live without it, we imagine we THINK we can survive without it --- but no.

As I have said way before, this has become our new Barbie and GI Joe. We are like kids who can't let go of our toys -- that without it, somehow we feel something is missing.
    03-02-08 11:36 PM
    I know i have a problem, cause i can't stop buying BBs.
    The decision i make in the am, before i even decide what i'm wearing, is what BB i feel like.
    Red 8310
    titanium 8310
    Red 8100
    Black 8100

I have them all setup exactly the same, same theme (bPhone)
    same apps, same everything.
    I just have to enter the PIN and IMEI to my BIS.
    Now thats addicted.
    03-02-08 11:47 PM
    you can't beat the addiction!
    03-02-08 11:57 PM
    I think that's all Crackberry addicts' problem. One device is never enough! I had this friend before where he has not only have different BlackBerry models all running on separate contracts, but also have the latest mobile phones... not just smartphones! When I had to get in touch with him, I had to message all mobile numbers I have of him. Then figured that they were all set up with the same emails, so whatever he was using, it will still go through.
    03-02-08 11:59 PM
    The decision i make in the am, before i even decide what i'm wearing, is what BB i feel like.
    Red 8310
    titanium 8310
    Red 8100
    Black 8100

Now thats addicted.
    Now thats an addiction! So are you paying retail for all of those BB's?
    03-03-08 12:02 AM
    NO WAY!!!!!
    I buy them "broken" off of ebay.
    JVM 102 or anyother OS error, then wipe and reload the OS!!

Broken trackballs are also great!
    I did upgrade my acct to my 1st and favorite BB, my red 8310, but that was 99.
    8310R-99
    8310T-169- never used
    8100B-100
    8100R-125

I've been trying to get a 8320 for the Wi-fi, but also looking for an 8820.
    03-03-08 12:05 AM
    i tried to go to the store without a case on mine today. and i didnt make it 1 min with it in my pocket before i freaked out. ended up just keeping it in my hand. never doing that again.
    03-03-08 12:07 AM
    Without us knowing it, somehow the BlackBerry has become our lifeline. We couldn't live without it, we imagine we THINK we can survive without it --- but no.

As I have said way before, this has become our new Barbie and GI Joe. We are like kids who can't let go of our toys -- that without it, somehow we feel something is missing.
    Oh, I have been late for work because I had to turn around for "leroy"......and when asked, I simply say "I wasn't dressed".....by now they know that means that Leroy wasn't with me, because I just feel naked without him.
    03-03-08 12:15 AM
    you can't beat the addiction!
    Hey, I LOVE your picture......I think it would make a wonderful wall paper....where'd you get it?
    03-03-08 12:17 AM
    Hey, I LOVE your picture......I think it would make a wonderful wall paper....where'd you get it?
    an icon website :]
    03-03-08 12:28 AM
    Tonight I finally found the point in my life where I absolutely knew I was addicted to my BlackBerry.
    I was working at my desk the other day and took a call on my Curve. I finished the call and laid the Curve down on my desk rather than holstering it. This is unusual for me but I was expecting another call to come in right after the last one.

Before I knew it, I was being paged to another building at work. I was over in the other building and woe and behold I grabbed for my phone and realized that I had left it on my desk back in my office. I almost panicked. Now most of the panic attack was more at the idea my Curve was unprotected just sitting there laying in my unoccupied office. I remember an old co-worker getting his phone stolen off of his desk in a top security office floor a few years back.

I hurried back as quickly as I could and there was my Curve. I smiled.

Alot of this is more about the hours and hours and hours of customizations some of us have done with our Curves. Yes, I don't want to shell out any bucks to buy a new Curve but at the same time, the thought of the days it would take me to get a new Curve personalized gives me a terrible rash.
    03-03-08 01:31 AM
    I was working at my desk the other day and took a call on my Curve. I finished the call and laid the Curve down on my desk rather than holstering it. This is unusual for me but I was expecting another call to come in right after the last one.

Before I knew it, I was being paged to another building at work. I was over in the other building and woe and behold I grabbed for my phone and realized that I had left it on my desk back in my office. I almost panicked. Now most of the panic attack was more at the idea my Curve was unprotected just sitting there laying in my unoccupied office. I remember an old co-worker getting his phone stolen off of his desk in a top security office floor a few years back.

I hurried back as quickly as I could and there was my Curve. I smiled.

Alot of this is more about the hours and hours and hours of customizations some of us have done with our Curves. Yes, I don't want to shell out any bucks to buy a new Curve but at the same time, the thought of the days it would take me to get a new Curve personalized gives me a terrible rash.
    Next time you leave your BB unattended, even for just one second, it's mine. Watch your back!

:]
    03-03-08 02:08 AM
    Acceptance is good
    03-03-08 05:03 AM
    NO WAY!!!!!

8310R-99
    8310T-169- never used
    8100B-100
    8100R-125

I should do that as well. I would like to have a Pearl as well when I want the use of a mini Berry.
    03-03-08 01:13 PM
    NO WAY!!!!!

8310R-99
    8310T-169- never used
    8100B-100
    8100R-125

Wait 6 months and I will probably be ready to sell my 8320. Maybe sooner.
    03-03-08 07:08 PM
    Cjcarbone-great idea for buying "broken" BBs online. I had serious buyers remorse for about ten seconds after I bought my pearl. Then I started customizing and really imprinting myself on Betsy. I keep wanting the curve. Now that I know I don't have to pay quite so much I think I'll give it a go. Maybe Betsy can become my work phone and the new one can be my weekend phone. Or I can use it as a vehicle to get my husband addicted. Sweet!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-08 09:36 PM
    Just accept the addiction for what it is. PASSION!!!
    04-12-08 05:03 PM
    Red 8310
    titanium 8310
    Red 8100
    Black 8100

Now thats addicted.
    Serious business right here!!!
    04-12-08 05:27 PM
    GJ cj. You just messed me up right there. Now I will be doing the same.

Lol. The addiction is contagious.
    04-12-08 11:58 PM
    Let me tell you all how hard it is without a blackberry!
    Mine cant go online or recieve emails.. theyre sending me another one.. I can text and use it a s a phone.. yet I still feel like I got both of my arms chopped off.
    Im in a rancid mood and I had trouble sleeping haha. I cant wait to get my other bb, I worry that that one will have troubles too for some odd reason... Life without a bb sucks tho, I NEVER want to experience this again,
    So I think when I have money I am going to buy another one ... as a just in case bb.
    04-13-08 08:40 AM
    BlackBerry, its a way of life...
    04-13-08 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD