Sitting duck? Kid I could give you a 200 yard running head start and still tag you.
    lol thats stupid why would i run 200yards when i can stand right in front of you...running never solves anything
    10-17-08 11:06 AM
    lol thats stupid why would i run 200yards when i can stand right in front of you...running never solves anything
    You really don't get it do you?
    10-17-08 11:08 AM
    Where is your father?

10-17-08 11:08 AM
    the point that I was making if you dissagree with him fine but to attack is another thing and i agree with jedi and vinnie about the house hold but at some point when your children become adults they follow their own beliefs regardless of what's been taught at home. Some will stick some wont and as parents there is nothing you can do at that point but back your child up 100%
    10-17-08 11:12 AM
    This is REALLY, REALLY not cool. I have friends who have died in this war. I have friends who are disabled from this war. Your little "joke" was far from funny. Way to cross the line.
    it was their choice to join whatever they joined and fight in a war, their loss, not necessarily their fault the were shot/killed/bombed but their choice to suffer consequences.

ahh nothing like the smell of sarcasm in the morn
    10-17-08 11:12 AM
    now hipkik the commit that you made was wrong but on the other hand vinnie really didn't need to reply back with what he said once again hipkik = kid , vinnie = adult!
    10-17-08 11:14 AM
    You really don't get it do you?
    what is there to get. its pretty obvious that some people dont value or respect my opinions, so what? people are going to think what they want to think and so can i
    10-17-08 11:14 AM
    Like I stated earlier, you are spoiled, these men and women were wounded and died for you and this is the thanks they get.

it was their choice to join whatever they joined and fight in a war, their loss, not necessarily their fault the were shot/killed/bombed but their choice to suffer consequences.

10-17-08 11:15 AM
    Shouldn't you be in school right now hipkik?
    10-17-08 11:17 AM

That answers my question. You don't get it. You don't understand that the economy and freedom are not one in the same (I understand they're related everyone, don't pounce). You will not understand this until you lose someone from this war. You don't understand that this war is to keep people from invading our country (like we did to them). Do you have any brothers? The only way you wouldn't get drafted (if there ever was a draft) is if you're the only boy in the family. Don't throw it back that it was their choice to join the military to defend your freedom.
    10-17-08 11:18 AM
    now hipkik the commit that you made was wrong but on the other hand vinnie really didn't need to reply back with what he said once again hipkik = kid , vinnie = adult!
    stop trying to play peacemaker, it won't work.
    10-17-08 11:19 AM

Duty, Honor! Loyalty That was the choice! They didn't choose to die. Nobody wants to die!! Even people who commit suicides don't want to die they just feel there is no alternative.

Your comment was very crass!!!
    10-17-08 11:21 AM
    @vinnie
    don't worry about what i should be doing for your information today is an in service workday, im only going to school @ 6 for band practice for the football game...
    10-17-08 11:22 AM
    hipkik is probably 40 years old and unemployed. We need to out this faker...
    10-17-08 11:22 AM
    @vinnie
    don't worry about what i should be doing for your information today is an in service workday, im only going to school @ 6 for band practice for the football game...
    omg you're only 15! That explains a lot.
    10-17-08 11:23 AM
    That answers my question. You don't get it. You don't understand that the economy and freedom are not one in the same (I understand they're related everyone, don't pounce). You will not understand this until you lose someone from this war. You don't understand that this war is to keep people from invading our country (like we did to them). Do you have any brothers? The only way you wouldn't get drafted (if there ever was a draft) is if you're the only boy in the family. Don't throw it back that it was their choice to join the military to defend your freedom.
    Their choice to defend affords our country to not HAVE to draft!!!
    10-17-08 11:24 AM
    Their choice to defend affords our country to not HAVE to draft!!!
    Exactly. So shape up kik. if you don't start appreciating what's going on, the tables could turn.
    10-17-08 11:26 AM
    hipkik is probably 40 years old and unemployed. We need to out this faker...
    if you can't tell from my avatar that is my school id picture with the last year on it. care to see my myspace?
    10-17-08 11:26 AM
    if you can't tell from my avatar that is my school id picture with the last year on it. care to see my myspace?
    who cares. your myspace should be private anyway since you're under 18.
    10-17-08 11:29 AM
    who cares. your myspace should be private anyway since you're under 18.
    obviously someone does if they think im some 40yr old faker who just want to get a rise out of people from a simple question.....
    10-17-08 11:30 AM
    No one wants to see your myspace

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-17-08 11:32 AM
    stop trying to play peacemaker, it won't work.
    peace maker yes right is right and wrong is wrong it's apparent that the both of you who are adults can let a simple kid's beliefs affect you what a shame!
    10-17-08 11:35 AM
    No one wants to see your myspace

and no one wants to hear you bash someone for their beliefs, im done here...have fun talking about me and how ******** i am. i've tried to stay as open minded as possible listening to everyones opinions and taking them to heart but if i can't state my beliefs without bashing then theirs no point in any replying anymore. i've talked to a mod or admin and although nothing violates their tos its violating my rights as a human being....
    10-17-08 11:37 AM
    What rights do you have as a human being?

10-17-08 11:44 AM
    vinnie; I don't know if the unsavory image that you had posted some days ago of a mentally and physically handicapped child was the reason for your temporary ban..irregardless of whether it was the reason or not; do you remember what the message in the image stated?

Why can't you; and even some others...take heed of the notion that infinite 'bickering' and 'fighting' on an internet forum is pretty pointless. The reason is even moreso relavant because now this topic is equal to that of a record playing on a turn table; and the record is mangled with scratches...only playing the same snippet of the song over and over again.

10-17-08 11:47 AM
165 ... 4567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD