So please tell me people, I have to get this off my chest, why are guys these days wearing pants that don't fit them. I mean I am tired of walking through hallways of my school and seeing fellow classmates with there pants at there knees. Ok so maybe I am a bit quick to judge people. I mean I admit sag my jeans below my **** a little but not to my knees. But I have yet to make the worse statement. I have a major issue with men that wear nutt huggers. I mean why wear womens pants for. YOu are absolutly asking for death on your precious nutts. I mean maybe if you are willing to wear these then you deserve the pain it will cause. Well anyways for those that read this im sorry you had to listen to my horrible complaint...I just like to speak my mind. [/COLOR]
    Last edited by T-Baby2010; 06-24-08 at 10:53 PM.
    06-24-08 10:01 PM
    So please tell me people, I have to get this off my chest, why are guys these days wearing pants that don't fit them. I mean I am tired of walking through hallways of my school and seeing fellow classmates with there pants at there knees. Ok so maybe I am a bit quick to judge people. I mean I admit sag my jeans below my **** a little but not to my knees. But I have yet to make the worse statement. I have a major issue with men that wear nutt huggers. I mean why wear womens pants for. YOu are absolutly asking for death on your precious nutts. I mean maybe if you are willing to wear these then you deserve the pain it will cause. Well anyways for those that read this im sorry you had to listen to my horrible complaint...I just like to speak my mind.
    I would have read this were it in a sensible font and color.
    06-24-08 10:29 PM
    IS this better
    06-24-08 10:31 PM
    if you are in high-school then get used to it. It was like that when I went to high school (graduated 06). But now... for the most part we all got mature and grown up. I mean I wear slacks most of the time because of my job. But I do remember those days but down to knees are you serious? I don't know if that's an exaggeration or if you are serious but if you are serious then wow that's ridiculous.
    06-24-08 11:23 PM
    AG - I just fell off my couch. LOL!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-08 11:24 PM
    I agree, if you are in high school it is just a big group of everyone basically. everyone dresses differnt. Your school would suck bad if everyone dressed the same.

Don't let the little stuff bother you as much.
    06-24-08 11:32 PM
    Just wait for the real world to kick in. Most will lose those stupid baggy clothes. Others won't. I will say, advancing in life has been super enjoyable because the higher I go the more this type of person gets weeded out. That was one thing I really liked about being a supervisor when I worked at UPS. Once I get on a police department I'm sure it'll be the same way. So, don't sweat it. Its only temporary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-08 12:24 AM
    Hopefully the fashion will go the way of Bellbottom pants and cordoroy jeans.
    06-25-08 12:43 AM
    Hopefully the fashion will go the way of Bellbottom pants and cordoroy jeans.
    maybe. but i want the big hair and ... wearing my sunglasses at night. ... and the weird shade sunglasses that have the slats on them .... and ... oh wait! you can get those at hot topic.
    06-25-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD