OK Guys, Yes I am a women... Also I have no problem asking for help when I need it. I REALLY NEED IT. I know nothing about football REALLY But I joined this Fanasty Football League' My sister passed away of LUNG CANCER' with my brothers' THEY JUST WANT MY 500 BUCKS' They thought it would help keep my mind off my sister'NOT WORKING' also my whole IRISH family loves football. They also said that they would not be able to help me because of rules or what ever...'FOUND OUT THAT IS TRUE..NFL.COM TOLD ME IN AN EMAIL' What NFL also told me that there are no rules about seeking help out side of my league 'MY LEAGUE TALKS SO MUCH TRASH' So YES I HAVE BEEN GETTING HELP FROM A FEW GUY FRIENDS THAT MY BROTHERS DID NOT KNOW I WAS. BUT I NOW THINK THAT THEY ARE SHARING MY INFO WITH MY BROS' So this last week really only Thursday game I did my line up by myself.DAMN BEARS lost.

After the game and when the weaivers went in'I DON'T KNOW WHT THIS ARE REALLY' I was 1st in line. 1st time my BROS asked me if I was going to do anything.Then my guy friends called to tell me what to do. I said I got this... ON MY OWN NOW..Well maybe not. I was thinking and then a GF of mine said what about all those really smart people you talk with on CB? I said you know what it can't hurt. They have to know more then me.' **** A 1ST GRADER DOES' PLEASE PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN.. below I put up my lineup 'I AM THE ONES IN RED' and the team I am playing this week they are number 1... 'I will call them TEAM ASSHOLES' this team is not a brother but rather this **** that I really dislike.

So what I want to know does my lineup look good or do I have any issues. I was wondering should I drop the BEARS I pasted what information I could. If you need more info please let me know.

I would love everyones advice please...WHEN YOU GIVE ME YOUR ADVICE OF WHAT I SHOULD DO PLEASE ALSO TELL ME WHY BEHIND IT. My brothers and my trader friends are waiting for me to fall on my ***' I WON'T IF YOU GUYS ARE AS SMART WITH FOOTBALL AS YOU ARE WITH BB..
    Sorry this post is so long.. I know this is an NFL group but I do know that the players are in the NFL.. Please any help would be great..

Thanks in advance.

The EDGE: TEAM *** HOLE......... by 2
    107 109

Record: 4-5-0 (W2)
    Coach Rating: 88 (10th)
    Schedule Difficulty: 7th
    Passing Rank: 10th
    Rushing Rank: 8th
    Receiving Rank: 2nd
    Defense/ST Rank: 9th

Record: 7-2-0 (W1)
    Coach Rating: 94 (1st)
    Schedule Difficulty: 12th
    Passing Rank: 1st
    Rushing Rank: 7th
    Receiving Rank: 11th
    Defense/ST Rank: 8t

Jay Cutler
    CHI @ SF
    Thu 8:20PM 22 18

Aaron Rodgers
    GB vs. DAL
    Sun 4:15PM
    Bears QB Jay Cutler set a career high in interceptions on Thursday in a 10-6 loss to the 49ers. Cutler was prolific in terms of yardage, racking up 307 yards through the air on 29 for 52 passing. However, he was intercepted five times in the game and failed to throw a touchdown pass. Cutler also carried the ball once for 2 yards.
    (Updated 11/13/2009). More... Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers (feet) was limited in practice on Wednesday but returned to a full practice Thursday and Friday as the team prepares for its Week 10 game against the Cowboys. He is considered probable for the game.
    (Updated 11/11/2009). More...

Running Backs Pierre Thomas
    NO @ STL
    Sun 1:00PM 14 12
    Joseph Addai
    IND vs. NE
    Sun 8:20PM
    Saints RB Pierre Thomas had 13 carries for 50 yards and five catches for 31 yards against the Panthers in Week 9, scoring on 10-yard run in the third quarter. He now has six touchdowns in his last six games.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More... Look for the Colts to start RB Joseph Addai on Sunday against New England, but rookie Donald Brown (shoulder) seems likely to return after missing the last three games. He practiced Wednesday and Thursday, and coach Jim Caldwell said Friday morning he is outlook is better than last week, when he missed Friday practice and was held out of Sunday's game against Houston.
    (Updated 11/13/2009). More...

Tim Hightower
    ARI vs. SEA
    Sun 4:15PM 11 10
    Ryan Grant
    GB vs. DAL
    Cardinals RB Tim Hightower didn't score in Week 9 at Chicago but did contribute with 77 yards on 15 carries and an 11-yard catch.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More... Packers RB Ryan Grant ran 21 times for 96 yards and a touchdown in a Week 9 loss to the Buccaneers.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More...

Wide Receivers
    Larry Fitzgerald
    ARI vs. SEA
    Sun 4:15PM 15 13

Lee Evans
    BUF @ TEN
    Sun 1:00PM
    Cardinals WR Larry Fitzgerald dominated the Bears in Week 9, catching nine passes for 123 yards with two touchdowns. Interestingly enough, not one of his nine catches went for even 20 yards, meaning that he was consistently beating the Bears in the short- and mid-range area.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More... Buffalo WR Lee Evans returns from a bye in Week 9 to face Tennessee in Week 10. Evans has gone for at least 60 receiving yards in three of his last five games and has two touchdowns over that span as he gets set to face the league's absolute worst pass defense in the Titans. Evans has only played against Tennessee once in his career back in 2006. He caught five passes for 64 yards and a touchdown in that game.

Mike Wallace
    PIT vs. CIN
    Sun 1:00PM 12 8

Nate Burleson
    SEA @ ARI
    Pittsburgh WR Mike Wallace had a fantastic Monday night performance in a win over the Broncos in Denver in Week 9. Wallace caught four passes for 69 yards in the game and recorded a 25-yard TD reception in the 4th quarter from QB Ben Roethlisberger. Wallace added one rushing attempt on an end around and went for 3 yards.
    (Updated 11/10/2009). More... Seattle WR Nate Burleson was the team's leading receiver in terms of receptions on Sunday in a Week 9 win over the Lions. He caught seven passes for a total of 75 yards in the game. Only Julius Jones had more receiving yards in the game, racking up 78 of them.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More...

Reggie Wayne
    IND vs. NE
    Sun 8:20PM 10 7

Anquan Boldin
    ARI vs. SEA
    Colts WR Reggie Wayne had a poor outing against the Texans in Week 9 even though his team won. Wayne did catch eight passes but just for 64 yards and no catch longer than 15 yards. He also threw an interception when he took a reverse and threw toward the sideline, possibly trying to get the ball out of bounds but got picked. Wayne had scored in each of his previous five games.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More... Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin (ankle) is listed as probable for Week 10 vs. Seattle. He practiced in full all week after being held out in Week 9 against the Bears.
    (Updated 11/13/2009). More...

Tight Ends
    Tony Gonzalez
    ATL @ CAR
    Sun 1:00PM 6 10

Dustin Keller
    NYJ vs. JAC
    Atlanta TE Tony Gonzalez led the Falcons in receiving in the Week 9 win over Washington. The Redskins have the No. 2 pass defense in the NFL but Matt Ryan still found Gonzalez in the end zone for a 2-yard TD pass in the 1st quarter. Gonzalez finished with five catches for 41 yards and the score.
    (Updated 11/08/2009). More... The Jets host the Jaguars in Week 10 and TE Dustin Keller will be looking to build on his best outing of the season. Keller went for 76 yards and a touchdown in Week 8. Jacksonville ranks 26th against the pass.

Kickers

Matt Prater
    DEN @ WAS
    Sun 1:00PM 9 12
    Nick Folk
    DAL @ GB
    Denver K Matt Prater scored four points during the Week 9 loss on Monday night to the Steelers. Prater hit a 40-yard field goal on the first series of plays and managed just a lone extra point the rest of the way as the Denver offense basically shut down.
    (Updated 11/10/2009). More... Dallas kicker Nick Folk was 2 of 2 on field goals with a long of 33 and made both extra points Sunday at the Eagles.
    (Updated 11/09/2009). More...

Defense/STs
    Bears
    CHI @ SF
    Thu 8:20PM 8 19

Broncos
    DEN @ WAS
    The Bears defense was solid for the most part in a 10-6 loss to the 49ers on Thursday, helping the team nearly recover from a five-interception game from Jay Cutler. 49ers QB Alex Smith was held to just 118 yards passing, throwing an interception to Zack Bowman and failing to score a TD. On the ground, Frank Gore was successful, racking up 104 yards and a touchdown on 25 attempts. Smith was sacked twice in the game as well.
    (Updated 11/13/2009). More... The Denver defense did not look up the challenge of facing the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night of Week 9. The Broncos DST allowed 375 yards of offense to the Steelers as Pittsburgh upended the Broncos at Mile High, 28-10. The lone bright spot for the Broncos DST was a 54-yard defensive touchdown on a fumble recovery by Robert Ayers. Defensive lineman Kenny Peterson forced the fumble on a sack of Ben Roethlisberger. Big Ben was picked once in the game by Andre' Goodman but Champ Bailey was beaten by Santonio Holmes consistently. Denver managed the two turnovers forced and sacked Big Ben three times.
    (Updated 11/10/2009). More...

Reserves
    C. Palmer QB CIN @ PIT
    Sun 1:00PM 18
    R. Mendenhall RB PIT vs. CIN
    Sun 1:00PM 9
    W. Parker RB PIT vs. CIN
    Sun 1:00PM 1
    J. Cotchery WR NYJ vs. JAC
    Sun 1:00PM 5
    P. Crayton WR DAL @ GB
    Sun
    4:15PM 3
    M. Hasselbeck QB SEA @ ARI
    Sun 4:15PM 17
    M. Lynch RB BUF @ TEN
    Sun 1:00PM 12
    K. Britt WR TEN vs. BUF
    Sun 1:00PM 1
    J. Jones WR
    Steelers DST PIT vs. CIN
    Sun 1:00PM 6
    11-15-09 07:13 AM
    I would help, but I'm not really into football much anymore.
    11-15-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD