05-14-10 04:27 PM
66 123
tools
    I wanted to put some costumes up to add to the Japanese decor, I mean my house looks pretty Japanese as it is and since I have some mannequins I thought I might use them...BTW dont correct anyone if u also make mistakes while typing.
    Jesus Mary and Joseph......this is going to be AWESOME!
    07-28-09 01:11 PM
    I had a nightmare about this once... molochete, just don't put the parents in a deep hole and demand that they, "put the lotion on it's skin."
    07-28-09 01:13 PM
    1.-To the racist guy sending me hate mail, yes I am Mexican u can call me a B....r it doesnt bother me at all, but C....s its a racist word towards Chinese not Japanese.
    2.-To the racist girl who just sent me that e-mail(mail not post).....yes I know so what?!.
    3.-If you have something smart to add or to type go ahead but dont spam the post with crap.

Hopefully the mods close this thread soon, some people are so weird, thanks to the people who actually helped me.
    Last edited by molochete; 07-28-09 at 01:35 PM.
    07-28-09 01:21 PM
    I am genuinely intrigued as to how you plan to incorporate the mannequins.

In our family, ice cream cake is always a hit.
    07-28-09 01:26 PM
    I am genuinely intrigued as to how you plan to incorporate the mannequins.

In our family, ice cream cake is always a hit.

me too, can we get a youtube vid afterwards?
    07-28-09 01:32 PM
    japanese custom i just remembered! you can NEVER pour your own sake (i think this applies to all drinks that are generally served at the table)

this falls in the polite category but let someone else pour yours for you too.

also, i dont know exactly what was said but you should probably report someone sending you racist hatemail. your decision, just what i would do.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-28-09 at 01:40 PM.
    07-28-09 01:38 PM
    +1 on reporting the racist e-mail. That crap shouldn't be tolerated. Unless it was funny, then post it for all to read.
    07-28-09 01:45 PM
    How many mannequins do you have?

07-28-09 02:13 PM

I seriously just pee'd a little

lmao!
    07-28-09 02:15 PM
    Hahaha! Hey, that female mannequin looks familiar...
    07-28-09 02:18 PM

OMG coffee just came out of my nose!!
    07-28-09 02:23 PM
    I would learn how to say sushi in Japanese...
    07-28-09 02:27 PM
    Yep...more weird emails from some weird users
    07-29-09 11:58 AM
    Don't take it personally, molochete. About 98% of the members of this forum are complete a-holes.
    07-29-09 12:08 PM
    are you referring to the emarsha thing?

is it the same person that sent the messages to you?
    07-29-09 12:14 PM
    Don't take it personally, molochete. About 98% of the members of this forum are complete a-holes.
    I know that, I am glad that most of the people have been cool to me, like I said before I dont care nor do I mind racist slurs towards me, because I know that someone like that would never say that to me in real life, but leave my girl out of this I mean who died and made u the NO MIXED COUPLES POLICE? or the anti Mexican Core? and that person is really sad he doesnt even know the difference between a Japanese person and a Chinese person and if u want to be racist learn your stereotypes right?.

are you referring to the emarsha thing?

is it the same person that sent the messages to you?
    No its not, but I know that that person is a ****(emarsha issue).
    07-29-09 12:26 PM
    This one goes for u(u know who).
    1.-I am an American citizen(born in Mexico).
    2.-I pay taxes
    3.-Yes UTA.
    4.-I will go back to Mexico if you pay me all the money that I have spent here.
    5.-You wish that a girl like mine would look at you.
    6.-Never use your name as a nickname.
    7.-No Japanese are not from China.
    8.-That girl on ur myspace looks like she is 14.
    9.-U r sad bro.
    10.- You are nothing but a racist, BTW Obama is an American Citizen so dude please remove that from your myspace I mean Obama is not even Mexican.
    07-29-09 12:34 PM
    I know that, I am glad that most of the people have been cool to me, like I said before I dont care nor do I mind racist slurs towards me, because I know that someone like that would never say that to me in real life, but leave my girl out of this I mean who died and made u the NO MIXED COUPLES POLICE?
    Ugh. I could never understand why people take issues with dating a person outside your nationality...

We're all humans right?

No its not, but I know that that person is a ****(emarsha issue).
    Is that the theme builder person that posted a topic earlier?
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 07-29-09 at 01:11 PM.
    07-29-09 12:49 PM
    yep

10 char
    07-29-09 01:02 PM
    Hey Molochete, how did this ever turn out? How did the meeting with her parents go?
    10-16-09 09:43 PM
    Hey Molochete, how did this ever turn out? How did the meeting with her parents go?
    I forgot how awesome this thread was... I mean, the mannequins... Come on!
    10-17-09 11:22 AM
    I forgot how awesome this thread was... I mean, the mannequins... Come on!
    Wookie costumes, mannequins, choppy choppy!!

*rocks back and forth smiling and clapping wildly*
    10-18-09 01:03 AM
    I say life is short and you shouldn't waste it worrying about what others think of you.
    10-18-09 01:16 PM
    I think the meeting is over but I wanna know why would anybody looking for a Japanese etiquette answer here in CB? I'm sure there r many website on the net that tells u about all u need to know.(beside asking the girlfriend of course)
    Just my 2 cent.
    10-18-09 11:54 PM
    Just as long as he didn't take the parents to Subway, only to have them be verbally molested by some unscrupulous individuals, and then rescued by some Marine who may or may not have been falsely arrested for acting like a bada$$ by beating up everyone in need of a good rape'ins.
    10-19-09 11:20 AM
66 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD