I'm asking anyone that's able to do so, please donate to the Red Cross to aid in Tornado Relief in my home state Sweet Home Alabama. There's still a large number of people greatly suffering and rebuilding will take months, if not years.

Thanks in advance to my fellow crackberry addicts.

To donate simply text "red cross" to 90999 and $10 will be added to your cell bill.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Barry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-11 04:03 PM
    Very good. I live up in Ringgold, GA. and we got slammed as well. I play music and my band, as well as many other local Chattanooga bands, will be donating time and performances to a benefit at the Catoosa County Colonade in June. This has been a tough blow to us all.
    05-09-11 04:59 PM
    Very good. I live up in Ringgold, GA. and we got slammed as well. I play music and my band, as well as many other local Chattanooga bands, will be donating time and performances to a benefit at the Catoosa County Colonade in June. This has been a tough blow to us all.
    True it has, I've never seen nothing like it and you just have to see it to believe it that's for sure. So many families affect in so many areas. 42 counties out of 67 have been declred Federal Disaster Areas. I have been volunteering and there's people volunteering everywhere, the response has been incredible but I just hope everyone is in this for the duration.

God Bless everyone who has donated in any way.

Thanks,

Barry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Bamamac; 05-09-11 at 06:13 PM.
    05-09-11 06:10 PM
    10 is on the way from me!
    05-10-11 02:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD