Post your plans for the upcoming glorious weekend...
    09-25-08 01:43 PM
    Going to watch the Notre Dame home game. GO IRISH!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-08 01:50 PM
    My wife is giving a barrel racing clinic. As usual, I will be saddling, feeding and bathing horses for the girls. It's not too bad, cowgirls are usually cute, .

09-25-08 01:50 PM
    Just Get faded and XXX rated...
    09-25-08 01:51 PM
    I dated an equestrian chic for a while. She was nice, she didn't race though, she did the beauty paegant stuff. Her friend I dated did the racing thing, she was awesome.
    09-25-08 01:53 PM
    I dated an equestrian chic for a while. She was nice, she didn't race though, she did the beauty paegant stuff. Her friend I dated did the racing thing, she was awesome.
    Tanya does it all, lol. We have our barrel horse -- a paint gelding just starting out, and we have a reiner in training. The reiners do moves designed to simulate ranching activities -- they slide stop, spin, and run various patterns. It's pretty interesting to watch. Me? I'm the hired hand. I can saddle one up and go for a trail ride, and I can keep one alive and healthy. That's about it, though.

Here's a picture of Tanya and our reiner:
    09-25-08 02:03 PM
    Respect...
    09-25-08 02:04 PM
    I'm just hoping to sneak off for some football! I hope the Broncos can find some defense! We're glad KC had that youth movement and gave away one of their best players to us -- their starting center! What was Herm thinking?!

*Politics is no reason to not get along

09-25-08 03:02 PM
    Come on exelant, just because you dont know anything about politcs doesn't mean we cant be friends...haha, man I'm so mean...

09-25-08 03:04 PM
    In-corr-ig-i-ble, there is no hope for you Vinnie, and that evil glint to your eye.
    09-25-08 03:14 PM
    Just Get faded and XXX rated...
    Laundromat and video store?
    09-25-08 03:16 PM
    Nothing major this weekend - relax with my man, - Next weekend San Deigo!
    09-25-08 03:43 PM
    I do have plans; but if I don't get some major work finished between now and then...I won't be able to act on those plans.

Btw, vinnie...maybe you, me, exelant and whoever elses cares to join in on some adult talk over some adult beverages...can get together. I think you'd be a pretty fun guy to laugh at..err, with..I mean with. With a little alcohol in you; just imagine the even-more interesting things that'd roll off that tongue. I say we plan it buddy.

;-)
    09-25-08 03:52 PM
    Same ol same o. Watching my husband officiate soccer games. Two on Saturday and there on Sunday. Tomorrow I get to babysit my 1 week old niece. Tomorrow night we are watching my 14 year old niece cheer at her Homecoming.

~ vndlewis

09-25-08 08:15 PM
    You guys are East coast, hmmm. I have a niece in Columbia, SC -- she's young and pretty, so in other words, gotta keep her away from you guys, or my brother will kill me. Sounds interesting though.

09-25-08 08:30 PM
    Momma says no way no how is her slave, er, husband going anywhere this weekend. This is something I need to plan and save for -- but doable.

09-25-08 08:36 PM
    Saturday morning/afternoon I'll be having sweet dreams all tucked in my bed. So happy to be able to sleep in tomorrow morning. In the evening I'm going to get dressed up and looking purdy and accompany my girl to her DJ gig.

Sunday it's all about Redskins VS Dallas. My fantasy football team name is "Cowskins" b/c I like them both. lol

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    09-26-08 02:13 PM
    Tonight, my marine buddies 29th birthday party, so off to NC. Tomorrow play some paintball followed by copious amounts of alcohol and playing with weapons. Sunday is football.

09-26-08 04:36 PM
    Weapons and alcohol?! That's what I like about you Vinnie, you're crazy !

I thought I'd have a nice relaxing Sunday, my paper, coffee, CB and football. This morning my wife let me know we have 300 60lb to 100lb bales of grass hay arriving for the boarded horses! Thank god I can pause the game wirh Direct TV and watch it later.

09-28-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD