To save the trouble of two threads, I decided to make one for my two favorite things in this world (besides my Storm.)

Are there any other Penguin fans out there? Are you a local fan or out of state? What do you think of the change in our coach so far? Have you found any free apps really good specifically for hockey stats and news?

Reptiles...my true love in this world I have owned reptiles for about 8 years now and cannot see myself living a day without them. I started with the Ball Python and now I currently own an Albino Granite Burmese Python and an Asian (Salvator) Water Monitor.

My Burmese, Zeus, is incredible! He has the most amazing demeanor and is healthy as can be. I can say the same for my Monitor Draco, but only health wise. He tolerates handling to an extent but dispises being controlled in any way at all. Basically if I want to hold him its all free handling...he has to go where he wants to go, or I end up with some nice straches and cuts =P

Zeus is around 3 feet and Draco is only about 2ft right now. I can only hope and pray that by the time Draco reaches 5 - 7 feet that he has calmed down and stays that way, but the chances are very slim.

So...if any of you out there are interested in either of these two, please post! I'd love to discuss either of the two.

I can also post pictures of my reptiles upon request. Feel free to message me on AIM about either of the two also.

Take care,

Don
    03-11-09 07:31 PM
    I am a Leafs fan.............................be that as it may; I have always also been somewhat of a Pens fan as well. The only trouble I see is if you take Crosby and Malkin out of the line-up, you basically have a glorified AHL squad. They'll make the playoffs this year, but will be toast in round one. Additionally, Crosby should really stop acting like a tween who doesn't get his way all the time, and Malkin should stop "disappearing" on occasion. GO LEAFS GO!!!!.......................
    03-12-09 12:43 PM
    I am a Thrashers fan (live in Atlanta) and my wife is a Pens fan (because Crosby is cute ).

I have to agree with steelst about the Pens. If you took Crosby and Malkin out of it they would not be a very good team. Also, Crosby does act like a brat quite a bit of the time. Last time I watched them play my team Crosby was trying to hit a guy in the crotch during a fight, it was just sad.

I do have to say that I appreciate getting Armstrong, Christensen and Esposito in the Hossa/ Dupuis trade.
    03-12-09 01:09 PM
    How long before Kovalchuk departs your team? Great player, so-so team, although White is a pretty good centre! My Leafs could really use Kovalchuk..............see what you can do.....please.

Cupless since 1967.
    03-12-09 01:51 PM
    How long before Kovalchuk departs your team? Great player, so-so team, although White is a pretty good centre! My Leafs could really use Kovalchuk..............see what you can do.....please.

Cupless since 1967.
    I think his contract is up in the summer of 2010 so he will probably be departing next season. The kicker is that they named him captain at the beginning of the year and the team (to my knowledge) has not been able to keep a captain for longer than a season.

I wish they could have played the first half of the season the way that they have been playing the second half. We would have clinched a playoff spot right now if they had their act together earlier on.
    03-12-09 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD