Ok, so I got this game Sid Meyer's Pirates! for my Bold about a week ago. I love the game. I used to play it on the old XBox and if you haven't played it, I highly recommend it.

It's a role playing game, and you play a pirate in the Caribbean, circa the 16th and 17th century AD.

Anyway, I've decided to chronicle my daily games on this forum. It will include pictures with small descriptions and my progress.

Without further ado... Welcome to Pirates!

First, I have to start a new game... (you're only allowed one active game at a time.)

Here I am. Hot huh?

Ok, I'll always start off with a fresh Tavern News for every entry. This will give you an idea of what's happened. As you can see, malaria is a mother.

I've started out in Caracas. Nice weather, well protected and the women are incredible.

Alright, I've set sail for my first adventure... The skull represents how many are in my crew, the loaf of bread is my food supply, the date is in the upper left hand corner and the wind is in the upper right hand corner.

Aaargh!, a Pirates! life for me. Tune in tomorrow for my first adventure.
    03-02-09 04:42 PM
    Awesome... I love this game...
    03-02-09 04:46 PM
    How much does it cost?

When I was younger I used to Play this Shizznicht On My PC
    03-02-09 04:54 PM
    How much does it cost?

When I was younger I used to Play this Shizznicht On My PC
    Prada, it's $10, but there's no activation code. I paid for it, they sent me the link and I downloaded it. Since there's no activation code (not really sure why) I tried downloading it on my brother's phone, yup, sure enough it works. If you want it, PM me and I'll send you the text to download your own copy. It's 3MB.
    03-02-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD