Does anybody know the answers to the 3 questions? =)
    09-18-10 09:23 AM
    What is your name: Tim
    What is your quest: To seek the holy grail
    What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow: What do you mean, African or European swallow?

Or did you mean 3 other questions? Where's that bunny with a pancake on its' head when you need it?
    09-18-10 09:58 AM
    As a matter of fact I do and this may come as a complete surprise but in each case
    the answer is 42.

WTH are you talking about?
    09-18-10 10:57 AM
    Other 3 questions.
    09-18-10 10:58 AM
    @amazinglygraceless

BBM Theme Song
    09-18-10 10:59 AM
    The questions are:

What is Riz's Twitter account?

How many gloves is Riz wearing in his BBM Profile Pic?

There is one word missing from the lyrics typed on the BBM screen. What word is that? (Clue: That word is included in this sentence).
    09-18-10 11:20 AM
    You know if you had watched the video yourself instead of getting other people to do it for you would have had the answers long before now.
    I didn't watch it myself but it appeared to be around 3 minutes...not a major portion of your life.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-10 02:48 PM
    @john_v

Dude, no need to be a j3rk - the video doesn't have all the answers to the questions - just the last question. You had to dig up the other 2 and I thought people might've been familiar with Riz's work here since he loves BB so much.

Either way, thank you very much for your contribution and making CB forums a great place to post questions and get help from other members.

/s
    09-18-10 03:59 PM
    @john_v

Dude, no need to be a j3rk - the video doesn't have all the answers to the questions - just the last question. You had to dig up the other 2 and I thought people might've been familiar with Riz's work here since he loves BB so much.

/s
    LOL...seriously? You have to dig it up? I just went and watched it, and yes, all 3 questions are answered in the video and it wasn't that hard. I'll give you a huge hint - watch all the way to the verrrry end. And watch it on a computer, not your curve.

Either way, thank you very much for your contribution and making CB forums a great place to post questions and get help from other members.
    No problem...it's not always easy but we do what we can
    09-18-10 04:14 PM
    what a let down...i was expecting something fun.

but the answers are:
    1- no. it will not make you go blind.

2- yes, you can do it more than 100 times.

3- yes, you should stop it if it gets raw.
    Last edited by HIGHJAKKER; 09-23-10 at 02:04 PM.
    09-23-10 01:54 PM
    This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedemir.
    Explain again how sheeps' bladders may be
    employed to prevent earthquakes.
    09-23-10 02:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD