Alrighty, here's the last few pics of my ink for you afficianados out there..

04-29-08 06:42 AM
    That totally rocks!!! I can't wait to go back and get the rest of my arms done!! Gotta win the lottery first I'm afraid....
    04-30-08 10:15 PM
    AntiAndy - your tats rock!
    05-01-08 12:32 AM
    ha...thanks.
    05-01-08 12:35 AM
    i don't have tats; but if i did...i'd look damn sexier probably. having tats underneath my suit and tie; would probably give me that extra edge in the court room against someone on the stand...like...in my head i'd tell myself, 'patrick, he thinks you're this clean cut attorney; a weakling...but little does the person on the stand know the magnanimous imagery painted on your canvas made of flesh underneath all those threads...get him tiger'.

wow, ok while i've got my creative juices flowing...i'm going take them to sleep with me; probably help me sleep better for the day ahead tomorrow. g'night children.
    05-01-08 12:39 AM
    i don't have tats; but if i did...i'd look damn sexier probably. having tats underneath my suit and tie; would probably give me that extra edge in the court room against someone on the stand...like...in my head i'd tell myself, 'patrick, he thinks you're this clean cut attorney; a weakling...but little does the person on the stand know the magnanimous imagery painted on your canvas made of flesh underneath all those threads...get him tiger'.
    This is interesting, because I have a friend who's an accountant and he said almost this EXACT thing to me about 6 years ago...right before he got full sleeves and a backpiece.
    Now he's a very successful accountant.

And for the record...Ive been trying not to let this bug me,...I know not everyone is going to agree with me here, but since I'm the one responding right now...
    I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE CALL THEM "TATS"!!!
    And so do MOST artists I know...it may be acceptable in some places, but around here, it would get you shunned by the tattoo community,(and DOES).
    Either say the word "tattoos" or just call it "ink" if you really have to have a short version.
    Thanks...and...goodnight.
    05-01-08 01:53 AM
    Andy, I completely agree with you on the usage of the phrase tat(s). It's funny that you pointed out its proper usage; or lack thereof...because I NEVER refer to tattoos as tat; I also never refer to them as ink either. I simply say tattoos.

ANDY'S right people...try to stop referring to them as 'tats'; it just doesn't do them justice. It's like calling ketchup; catsup...sure, some people feel it's totally legit to refer to the same thing by different names...but it just isn't right.

On a side note; I'd love to have a tattoo on the middle of my back of a gavel making a smashing motion towards another tattoo of an image of the 'scales of justice'; and at the top of it all...written across my shoulder blades i'd write...uncommon law.
    Last edited by hydroblack; 05-01-08 at 10:00 AM.
    05-01-08 09:58 AM
    Don't call it "tats", Don't call it "inked", Don't call it "gauged"...

It's called tattoos...............Tattoo artists HATE it when you calll them tats or ink..................

Ears are NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT gauged! A gauge is a measurment.... Unless you are measuring your ears to see what gauge they are then it is called STRETCHED!!! YOU STRETCHED YOUR EARS, NOSE, TONGUE, SEPTUM or what have you...............

IT IS NOT GAUGED!!

Sorry for the venting, but I am a professional body piercer and it drives me INSANE!!

Cheers

Don Of The Dead

Me about to pierce a nipple! I heart piercing nipples!!

05-01-08 12:54 PM
    When people call them tats I just look at them and want to say..you're a total ****.
    05-01-08 04:51 PM
    I got one piercing where the ladies can't get one. Had it done years ago. It hurt like ****.

No photos, I'd get banned.
    05-01-08 05:10 PM
    There are way more people reading this thread than posting in it, that's a shame.
    Gotta say thanks, Pete, for not posting a pic of that. Banned or not, I've seen plenty of em and it never gets easier.
    I would never treat mine that way. Hahaha.
    I know more of you are inked out there...just shy?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-08 08:55 PM

Fireflies, left lower...ummm crotch area...LOL

butterfly rt lower back

Both need to be recolored. I am looking to get a tiffany's chain around my ankle, but will quote it next time i go to vegas and go to hart and huntington, i need a really skilled artist to do it, bc i want it tastefully done. Here's a pic. And i want like it to go around like an anklet...and have the heart go towards the outside of my foot near the ankle as if it were real...

My Red Sox belly button ring. I also have my nose pierced, 2 holes in each ear and cartilage of right ear
    05-07-08 09:36 PM

Fireflies, left lower...ummm crotch area...LOL

butterfly rt lower back

Both need to be recolored. I am looking to get a tiffany's chain around my ankle, but will quote it next time i go to vegas and go to hart and huntington, i need a really skilled artist to do it, bc i want it tastefully done. Here's a pic. And i want like it to go around like an anklet...and have the heart go towards the outside of my foot near the ankle as if it were real...

My Red Sox belly button ring. I also have my nose pierced, 2 holes in each ear and cartilage of right ear
    I think I love you!

I am a Boston transplant living in SLC! RED SOX.........RED SOX!

Papelbon blew his first save tonight though!! Pretty sad.
    05-07-08 10:26 PM

Papelbon blew his first save tonight though!! Pretty sad.
    i saw, and was pretty distraught!! But i was watching on gameday...lol i work 2nd shift. Paps is my fave, him and Jacoby!!
    05-07-08 10:57 PM
    Piercings: 4 in each ear
    Tats: 5 in all. Kanji for "Joy" and "Pain" on my right chest, Kanji for "Teardrop" and "Love Hurts" on my right shoulder, and Omega Pearl on my left calf.

05-12-08 08:41 PM
    I got a tattoo in vegas, at vince neil ink, their prices were much better and they were alot friendlier than hart and huntington! You should check it out!!
    05-12-08 08:45 PM
    I got a tattoo in vegas, at vince neil ink, their prices were much better and they were alot friendlier than hart and huntington! You should check it out!!
    Really? is that on the strip?? My fiance got his tattoos at hart and huntington, and he keeps in touch with the dude who did his so he was gonna discount it anyways...he got his for 275 and they originally wanted 750 lol he's a sweet talker...

But i just don't trust anyone around me, anyone who is meticulous and good can do it LOL.
    05-12-08 09:07 PM
    3 tats all on arms

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 09:32 PM
    oK, JUST THOUGHTI WOULD SHARE...

I HAVE MY EARS 00 GUAGED, MY TOUNGE TWICE, AND BOTH NIPPLES.

TATTOOS I HAVE STARRY NIGHT LEFT SHOULDER CHAST AND RIB CAGE, I HAVE FILIPINO FLAG RIPPING THROUGH A THREE LEAF CLOVER ON RIGHT SHOULDER CHEST, SONS FOOTPRINT ON MY RIGHT RIB, CROSS WITH BURNING SUN BEHIND IT ON BACK, WRITING ON LEFT FOREARM.

PLENTY MORE TO COME!
    05-14-08 03:42 PM
269 ... 91011
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD