I have 5 tats.; a big celtic cross on my forearm, my clan crest on the other, then a few other things I got during my misspent youth

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-08 04:15 PM
    I can't even compare to Don of the Dead... a few pages back... he wins hands down... but.. I do have 4 piercings (ear, both nipples, septum - which i tuck up inside for work *grin*) and 1 tatty for now.. (tribal design in black ink on right arm) actually just made appointment for tatty #2 ina couple weeks...

I have 8 tattoo's planned... and am in the process of looking at micro-dermal implants ina couple of inconspicuous locations (micro dermals are what Don of the Dead has on his cheek in the one picture)...

My roommate is a professional body piercer/mod artist/Shaman/body brander & part owner of the tattoo shop I go to.. so I get everything pretty much for free..

Cheers!
    Last edited by soarin; 03-29-08 at 10:16 PM. Reason: Add attachment
    03-29-08 05:00 PM
    03-29-08 05:05 PM
    Used to have 7/16 in my ears but work had me take them out,I'm working on my traditional Japanese bodysuit so far I have both my arms 3/4 sleeves and working on my back and thighs right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-08 05:23 PM
    Here is my 1 tattoo lol

And I have my ears pierced 3 times each, my tragus pierced and my bellybutton pierced. I would love a few more tats though.
    03-29-08 07:55 PM
    I have 18 tattoos....two half sleeves, one of stars and one of flowers (lily and hibiscus). I have one of a japanese character on my lower back, two swallows on my back (one on each shoulder blade), six shooters tattooed on my stomach (ouch!!), stars on each wrist, barbed wire around right wrist, Madonna lyrics around left. Then I have "Forgive" tattooed on my forearm, Capricorn symbol on the back of my neck, a butterfly below that. And "No Matter the Distance" on my ankle. Oh yeah, and the one I'm getting lasered on my opposite forearm. And "Crazy" on my hip.

I think that's all. I have a few piercings too....lip, tongue, nose, eyebrow.
    03-29-08 11:17 PM

Philippine stuff on my right arm. The sun and three stars are from the Philippine flag. The three stars represent the three main islands of the Philippines: Luzon, Mindanao, and Vaisyas. The first two stars have a fish each, representing my bro and sis who are Pisces and twins. The third star has a coconut in it, just because The sun has the image of Mount Pinatubo exploding, which was a devestating event for many people in the Philippines. Below the sun and stars is the name "Gadiano," which is my mom's maiden name.

My left arm is half-sleeved. Right now this is just the outline, but the color is being laid down soon. I have Egyptian imagery on this arm, and no I am not Egyptian. I am Filipino and Polish, but I have always been fascinated with Egyptian culture, hence my half sleeve. A bust of Anubis is depicted here, position in front of the pyramids at Giza. You can also see the faint outline of a setting sun toward the right of the pic, which will be made to look a hazy, red color when color is added later.

Pyramids at Giza on the inside of my arm. I also have a huge Eye of Ra that runs the length of my left tricep. I'll have to post a pic of that later. And oh yeah, no piercings for me.
    03-30-08 09:18 AM
    03-30-08 09:20 AM
    03-30-08 09:36 PM
    Der, sorry about that. That is my other sleeve...lol. I'll get the hang of this I swear.
    03-30-08 09:36 PM
    Der, Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot
    03-30-08 09:48 PM
    THIS THING HURT. Lol, I also need to wash my bathroom mirror.

http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/i...0829072040.jpg
    03-30-08 10:21 PM
    I have my stomach tattooed too...and I agree that yes...it friggin hurt!!
    04-01-08 11:28 AM
    It was the healing. One morning, my bandaging slipped and I was stuck to the sheets. Talk about gross.
    04-01-08 11:56 AM
    damm tats i love em but i would never be allowed to get one girls with tats is cooo

DGL for life
    04-01-08 12:07 PM
    I have a brand (like they do to cows) on my stomach. That SU-UCKED!!!
    04-02-08 11:13 AM
    I have a brand (like they do to cows) on my stomach. That SU-UCKED!!!

PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Hey man, don't those totally disappear after like 7 years or something?
    04-02-08 11:36 AM
    PIX OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

Hey man, don't those totally disappear after like 7 years or something?
    Well I got this on my 21st birthday. I had 21 shots of Tequila, we took a wire coat hanger to make the rays, and the circle is actually the Jose Cuervo bottle cap. I am now 32, so no............Mine has NOT disappeared. In fact it gets worse when I tan. I hate the f*%$*&g thing. But it was part of my past and I am who I am.............. Try to ignore the fat belly. HA HA HA

04-02-08 11:54 AM
    DEAR LORD that is hardcore.
    04-02-08 11:56 AM
    I made sure my hand was in the picture so you knew I wasn't "faking it"
    04-02-08 11:57 AM
    I never doubted the brand, Don. Your original "hand-job" proved to me that you were/are capable or pretty much anything.

I just really wanted to see it.
    Last edited by Muphukka; 04-02-08 at 12:03 PM. Reason: I accidentally ****ing put "hand-hob" in the ****ing place where I should have ****ing written "hand-job" **** all this ****
    04-02-08 12:02 PM
    Ha ha ha! Mancrush? HA HA HA!! Kidding of course
    04-02-08 12:04 PM
    Mancrush? Ahahahaha.

I am really in awe of what you have done.

The hardest thing I ever pulled off was having the web of skin between my first finger and my thumb pierced. I only lasted 2 weeks with it. It was healing straight enough, but I had to move, and I was hitting it every time I picked up a box.

That got old pretty quick.
    Last edited by Muphukka; 04-02-08 at 12:11 PM. Reason: **** every time I post, I look back on the ****ing post and see a ****ing spelling error. ****
    04-02-08 12:10 PM
    Yeah that is a HORRIBLE piercing. I refuse to do them because hands are always touching filthy things, money, steering wheel, pay phones, countertops, computers, etc.... They just get infested with bacteria.

Glad you took it out.
    04-02-08 12:12 PM
    If I could have healed it, it woulda been cool. But the thing was throbbigng and pussing and I needed to lift and move isht.

When push comes to shove, I think that my septum pierce is harder...furthermore, I can roll incognito with that. Every time I shake someone's hand with the other I am ******** someone out.
    04-02-08 12:17 PM
269 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD