This is my right side. The tattoos on my head are hearts. The ears are one inch and the second holes are 2g. The gems on my cheek bones are surface anchors. Cheers

03-05-08 09:06 PM
    Fuuuuh.

You>this Thread.
    03-05-08 10:00 PM
    Fuuuuh.

You>this Thread.
    I'm not sure what you mean?
    03-05-08 10:07 PM
    i have 3 "self done " tatts and 9 piercings ..ears , labret, nipples and tragrus
    03-06-08 05:34 AM
    There was no offense in what I was saying.

You are greater than this thread.

You shut it down.

No one can touch you.

You pwnt it.

It was a Don of the Dead takedown.

I say "fuuuuhhhhhhh" because everyone knows that I want to slap the percussive "c" and "k" consonants on the end.

I must say, my brother was a tat artist and I have spent a lot of time hanging with "body art afficionados" but you sir are on a different level.

I am impressed.
    03-06-08 11:38 AM
    HA HA HA!! Well thats cool. Thanks. I didnt mean to "take it down" Just saw a forum that fit me.............Thanks again!!

Cheers

D
    03-06-08 11:45 AM
    Well that silicone implant is hard as fokking nails.

I ripped that pic and sent it to my brother. He couldn't comprehend wtf I was talking about.
    03-06-08 12:01 PM
    Glad I am of some use. HA HA HA HA HA
    03-06-08 12:04 PM
    And a brand in the stomach.

Dear Lord.

As I cited, I took a 6 hour session to the stomach and that was about 6 years ago. I am done with the pain. I cannot comprehend a brand.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
    03-06-08 12:07 PM
    The brand was quite poopy to say the least. That was NOT professional. HA HA. I would say a professional brand with a cauterize pen is much less painful than a 6 hour session on your stomach. Where did your bro work? What state I mean. I dont want to know the address, I am NOT a stalker. Speaking of stalking.....you are wearing a nice tie today....oops er, I mean. HA HA HA
    03-06-08 12:11 PM
    Damnation...I just can't fathom the pain.

Yeah, the tie was yesterday. Today I am scrubbing pretty hard up in here.

My brother did his work in the central coast of CA. It was a fun season. Lots of free ink for me and some crazy stories.

One of the stories is about a guy who opened a tat shop, then got carpal tunnel in his right hand from the machines. The fool taught himself how to tat left handed and got carpal tunnel again and had to sell the business.

fokking nuts.
    Last edited by Muphukka; 03-06-08 at 12:22 PM. Reason: insert a profanity
    03-06-08 12:22 PM
    SMALL *** world. I started my first apprenticeship when I was 16 (I am 32 now) in Pismo Beach. Man I would do ANYTHING to move back there!

Thats pretty funny
    03-06-08 12:36 PM
    Yeah, well, I am sure you could find the work. I am here in Santa Cruz and I think there must be 10 shops in this city alone.

Oh, the piercing that hurt the most for me was the septum. I didn't get any of my below the belt stuff done.

Fortunately, with all of my ink and piercing, I can manage to hang out in my white-collar workworld and most people have no idea what is going on. I mean, with a septum pierce, I just roll a retainer in there and I am pretty much in disguise.
    03-06-08 01:52 PM
    HA HA! Santa Cruz is a bit to expensive. Can I ask you an off subject question related BB. I downloaded Opera Mini. Why cant I upload pictures on myspace???
    03-06-08 04:33 PM
    I honestly don't know. I am a Facebook type of guy...so I have never tried.

Hit up those fools in the specific forums. They will have a concise answer for you point blank I am sure.
    03-06-08 06:10 PM
    that's upside down cuz i couldn't take it right... but ya i'll post the others when my huzbi gets home...
    03-06-08 06:32 PM
    oops sorry forgot to preview again! next time i'll get it right i promise
    03-06-08 06:33 PM

my friend jamie's tat... detail is sick!
    03-06-08 11:04 PM
    ooh pretty!.... u have to have some guts to get a person's name tattooed on you unless its like an immediate family member!
    03-07-08 11:10 AM
    i would never put a persons name unless it is a family memeber...CRAZY
    03-07-08 11:14 AM
    but what if you found ur soulmate and ur i dunno 15 years deep?? would u do it then?
    03-07-08 11:15 AM
    If we get divorced I am going to get angel of death tattooed above it. So it was all thought out
    03-07-08 11:15 AM
    SMALL *** world. I started my first apprenticeship when I was 16 (I am 32 now) in Pismo Beach. Man I would do ANYTHING to move back there!

Thats pretty funny
    Ok Don Of the Dead so how much would u say that you have spent all together with all the mods that you have gotten done?

i freak if the tat im getting is over 250....but im a cheap college student so....
    03-07-08 11:17 AM
    If we get divorced I am going to get angel of death tattooed above it. So it was all thought out
    sounds like a plan!! a good plan...u wouldnt have it removed, what if the breakup was BAD, and you get to the point where you couldnt even stand to have their name on your body??
    03-07-08 11:19 AM
    i have 3 "self done " tatts and 9 piercings ..ears , labret, nipples and tragrus
    so are you in prison or a tattoo artist? lol.
    03-07-08 01:37 PM
269 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD