We all see them the signs that say no pictures, and they are at some of the dumbest places, I was dropping off my son and his mom at the airport and i saw a sign that no pictures allowed inside the airport, well F--- you I will take them if I want I found this in the little store that sells books mags and gum

Is Maxum that much of a risk @ airports that I can't take their picture? Also since when is Maxum sophisticated
    08-15-08 05:16 PM
    My favorite pics that I took where I weren't supposed to are of the trading floor of the Chicago Board of Trade.... Pretty intense action, and the history and finical ups and downs that place has seen are amazing....
    08-15-08 05:20 PM
    Lol, that mess is up at courthouses and police stations too.

Dm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 05:22 PM
    you can t take a picture of fellow employees in the bathroom at work >>> lesson learned!
    08-15-08 05:23 PM
    Caaaaasinos, I believe.
    08-17-08 06:07 AM
    when taking a camara phone to work, always consult with your legal dept, sometimes you dont notice it untill some exec or security personnal sees you with it,

btw, did you know that in some countries, its illegal to turn off the shutter noise on your digital camara/Camara phone to avoid perverts taking photos of stuff their not supposed to take photos of,
    08-17-08 09:51 AM
    Caaaaasinos, I believe.
    Yup. Tis true. However, when my friend and I were in vegas......we got some super cute pics in front of slot machines!! And then got yelled at! But hey, it was well worth it!! This rule os just lame!!

08-17-08 10:10 AM
    Yup. Tis true. However, when my friend and I were in vegas......we got some super cute pics in front of slot machines!! And then got yelled at! But hey, it was well worth it!! This rule os just lame!!

lol - as long as you got the cute picture, it was well worth it!
    08-17-08 02:20 PM
    Any of you taken one in a courtroom before??

08-17-08 02:29 PM
    My 15 year old daughter and a friend visiting from out of town were in one of our local malls and were told no picture taking in the mall. They asked why and were told that people casing the malls were taking pictures to try to beat the security systems and to rob the stores. I thought this was a bit different. Courthouses and Police stations I can understand but the Mall????
    08-17-08 02:32 PM
    If only my 8820 had a camera..

08-17-08 02:34 PM
    there is a pet store called just puppies and it says no pics or video and why my wife said f-dat and took a pic of a cute bull dog ....... but what i want to know is what are they hidding that you cant take a pic how bout if you want a puppy but and you want to show someone what do you do ..its just stupid
    08-17-08 06:27 PM
    ....... but what i want to know is what are they hidding that you cant take a pic
    poor puppies...
    the bad mall by my house has this horrible puppy place...i cant go in there without crying thinking about the poor puppies in there...i just try to think that they are not at the puppy mill anymore...
    08-17-08 06:45 PM
    My 15 year old daughter and a friend visiting from out of town were in one of our local malls and were told no picture taking in the mall.
    i was in airzona visiting a mall and i went to take a picture of a sanrio sign to text my friend because she LOVES that store...all of a sudden a "rent a cop" came up to me and started yelling at me that i couldnt do that. then made me show him my camera to show him that i did not have the picture. he threatened to take my camera if i didnt delete the picture.

i - of course - didnt keep my mouth closed and snapped back about why i couldnt take the picture....HIS REASON?? because i might copy the sign for my own personal gain!! i mean seriously!!

he then continued to follow me (my dad was with me) to make sure i didnt go back and try to take another picture!! seriously....
    08-17-08 06:50 PM
    My 15 year old daughter and a friend visiting from out of town were in one of our local malls and were told no picture taking in the mall. They asked why and were told that people casing the malls were taking pictures to try to beat the security systems and to rob the stores. I thought this was a bit different. Courthouses and Police stations I can understand but the Mall????
    theres another reason why some malls prohibit taking pictures, having a 15 year old girl, you might understand them.
    08-17-08 07:22 PM
    theres another reason why some malls prohibit taking pictures, having a 15 year old girl, you might understand them.
    I see your point but wasn't really thinking along those lines since it was a small group of teens girls taking pics of eachother.

It is sad what the world is coming too
    08-17-08 07:27 PM
    i was in airzona visiting a mall and i went to take a picture of a sanrio sign to text my friend because she LOVES that store...all of a sudden a "rent a cop" came up to me and started yelling at me that i couldnt do that. then made me show him my camera to show him that i did not have the picture. he threatened to take my camera if i didnt delete the picture.

i - of course - didnt keep my mouth closed and snapped back about why i couldnt take the picture....HIS REASON?? because i might copy the sign for my own personal gain!! i mean seriously!!

he then continued to follow me (my dad was with me) to make sure i didnt go back and try to take another picture!! seriously....
    Wow.
    That's ridiculous.
    I would have been pissed.
    08-17-08 07:36 PM

what malll? i just wanna steer clear of it.....
    08-17-08 08:04 PM
    Alot of stores in the mall (not the mall itself) do not allow picture taking b/c of people coming in and starting up businesses that are the same.

For example: Build a bear! When I lived in SC there was a store called Wacky Bear~there were Build A Bear execs. going in with their children and taking pics, Wacky Bear eventually got sued and had to change EVERYTHING in their store. Color schemes, Name, etc. b/c they were a copy cat of Build A Bear.

But again, that is store specific not the mall.
    08-17-08 08:05 PM
    what malll? i just wanna steer clear of it.....

i knew someone was gonna ask me that and i cant remember off the top of my head...my dad would probably remember because i was sooo upset with the situation...

oh well..
    08-17-08 08:08 PM
    poor puppies...
    the bad mall by my house has this horrible puppy place...i cant go in there without crying thinking about the poor puppies in there...i just try to think that they are not at the puppy mill anymore...
    oh i know i feel like opening the gates and say RUN>>>>RUN lol but i dont want to go to jail for some puppys but they do look so sad
    08-18-08 12:12 AM
    Another place I was barked at for having a camera phone taking a picture was the Texas State Capitol, I was leaving Austin and wanted a few pictures of places I had traveled by on a daily basis. I take a picture of the gate and 3 Texas rangers get up in my kool-aide. I was so scared I deleted the picture
    08-18-08 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD