Here ya go keywest, I told you I would give you these pictures, here they are.

msblueline
    04-18-08 03:19 AM
    I don't see them. Guess I have to go on the pc and not the BB. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-08 02:11 AM
    Yeah, they are there on the pc but not the berry. Sorry, wish they were. I know you said you spwnd most of your time on the berry.

msblueline

04-19-08 07:06 AM
    Yeah, they are there on the pc but not the berry. Sorry, wish they were. I know you said you spwnd most of your time on the berry.

msblueline

Thank you so much for sharing the pics. I really appreciate it. I WILL get there some day....I will, I will.....
    04-19-08 01:44 PM
    I went to Key West a few years ago now. Sloppy Joes and Capt. Tony's bars, love em. Stayed at Jabour's Trailer Park, I know its no longer there now, shame.
    04-20-08 06:27 AM
    We used to go every year and are going back next saturday for 7 days. I have a bunch of pics but no bb yet so they would all be on the PC and I don't even know how to add them to this place. I should be able to learn by the time I get back so I'll have new pics. Any pics you really want to see from there?

Capt. Tony's is the BEST!!! We stayed at the hotel behind a bar/restaurant called Hurricanes the year that Katrina went through and did that dip below Miami... boy that was a sight to see!
    04-24-08 10:53 AM
    We used to go every year and are going back next saturday for 7 days. I have a bunch of pics but no bb yet so they would all be on the PC and I don't even know how to add them to this place. I should be able to learn by the time I get back so I'll have new pics. Any pics you really want to see from there?

Capt. Tony's is the BEST!!! We stayed at the hotel behind a bar/restaurant called Hurricanes the year that Katrina went through and did that dip below Miami... boy that was a sight to see!
    Have a great time and take pics. Can't believe my screen name is Keywest and I've never been there!!!
    04-24-08 10:57 AM
    well, it's a place I recommend ANYONE to go to atleast once! We camp there and that's just the best time EVER!
    BTW, is there an easier way to find posts that you've posted in faster than going through each page or going to one you did and clicking on your name and selecting "see all posts" and then searching through that?
    04-24-08 11:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD