Seems to be an American thing, these are definitely guy cars over here.

Posted via Q10 ?
    Well, if you're in Europe I do understand. Your roads there are barely wide enough to ride your bike through. Kudos for being able to drive daily on those.

?Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    08-09-14 11:15 AM
    Slag, was just throwing out a guess... don't have much American classics in my country.
    As for the clean look.. it's somewhat mandatory, I can be charged for spilling mud on public roads

Caribbean Z30
    WOW, that's pretty sad. That's like the country I used to live in, you can't even chew gum... Screw that!

Anyway, if I had tires like that on my truck there would be mud on it 24/7 lol.

08-09-14 11:17 AM
    Oops. You said the rest of them. Sorry.
    Yah, figured you should know, lol. :-D

08-09-14 11:17 AM
    Delorean

Posted by BlackBerry Q10-SQN100-5 with v10.2.1.2977 on AT&T
    *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

Yep, Delorean also designed the Pontiac GTO! :-)

Nice, glad to find someone else who knows car trivia.

08-09-14 11:19 AM
    I would post my truck but it's not worth it at this moment as it is in the process of being completely redone. 97 s10 extended cab dropping a 350 vortec in it along with a posi rear end and rear disc conversion. Also have third Gen z28 wheels and tires to put on it. Once it's back together I will post pictures

Posted via CB10
    08-09-14 11:53 AM
    I would post my truck but it's not worth it at this moment as it is in the process of being completely redone. 97 s10 extended cab dropping a 350 vortec in it along with a posi rear end and rear disc conversion. Also have third Gen z28 wheels and tires to put on it. Once it's back together I will post pictures

Posted via CB10
    Sounds nice, I look forward to seeing it. :-)

08-09-14 12:17 PM
    Fiat Abarth

Meh. Chick/guy/whatever car.

It's fast, fun and I'm not looking to prove what genitalia I have with a vehicle. I'm pretty sure most people can figure that out on their own.
    AngryEdmontonian likes this.
    08-09-14 12:25 PM
    Fiat Abarth

Meh. Chick/guy/whatever car.

It's fast, fun and I'm not looking to prove what genitalia I have with a vehicle. I'm pretty sure most people can figure that out on their own.
    0-60 in 6.7s and 1/4 in 15s... Eh, half-way decent numbers for a small-engine car I suppose... I love their commercial though with that hot Romanian chick, lol. Although it was quite the let down when she disappeared and it was just the car... :'(

Can't argue your car's fun factor. Glad you enjoy your car, that's all that matters. My car is nothing to advertise. It's just a crossover SUV. 265hp though, which isn't as good as my previous cars or the one I want, but not bad I suppose...

08-09-14 01:29 PM
    Well, if you're in Europe I do understand. Your roads there are barely wide enough to ride your bike through. Kudos for being able to drive daily on those.

Haha thanks - It's all about learning by doing. Also remember gas and cars are pricey and taxes are high, the Autobahn makes up for that though.

That said, there are some really nice American cars I envy you guys for and which we realistically can't get here!

Posted via Q10 ?
    08-09-14 03:06 PM
    08-09-14 04:36 PM
    Haha thanks - It's all about learning by doing. Also remember gas and cars are pricey and taxes are high, the Autobahn makes up for that though.

That said, there are some really nice American cars I envy you guys for and which we realistically can't get here!

Posted via Q10 ?
    Oh heck yah, I forgot about that, your petrol (what you call it there right?) prices there are downright INSANE! I definitely see how buying a big V8 car is just completely impractical unless you're rich...

Edit: I remember the last time I was in Europe, at first I thought the petrol prices were really high already... then to make it worse, I realized you guys don't use gallons and those "high" prices were per liter!! So they were not high, they were INSANELY HIGH! lol Yah, I really don't envy the petrol situation you guys have over there. But good thing your public transportation is pretty darn good. I got around without needing a car at all. Public transport here where I live is terrible, you'll get nothing done if you rely on that...
    08-09-14 05:36 PM
    Yeah and exactly this is we most of us are stuck on 2 liter, 150hp diesel engines.
    Availability of public transport is great, just don't get me started on punctuality...

The car and especially gas prices are something the Americans really can be envied for.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 04:18 PM
    Yeah and exactly this is we most of us are stuck on 2 liter, 150hp diesel engines.
    Availability of public transport is great, just don't get me started on punctuality...

The car and especially gas prices are something the Americans really can be envied for.

Posted via CB10
    Yah, some cities here have really good public transportation. New York City to name one (better than Paris I can tell you based on the last time I was at either of those cities) and Chicago has a pretty good train system as well. But where I live, it all sucks, buses, trains, everything, lol. Every one here has cars, and that is probably the main reason why. :-P

08-11-14 12:16 AM
    *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding* *ding*

Yep, Delorean also designed the Pontiac GTO! :-)

Nice, glad to find someone else who knows car trivia.

Yes, John Delorean designed the GTO (as well as the Firebird, the Gran Prix, and the Chevy Vega). No, he did not design the Delorean DMC-12. He founded Delorean Motor Company, but Giorgetto Giugiaro
    designed the car.

I have more friends because I do drugs!!
    mkelley65 likes this.
    08-11-14 01:00 AM
    Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-img_20140609_134850.jpg

I'm enjoying my new chevy Impala, though I hate front wheel drive

Proud owner of BlackBerry Z10/Q10
    MaxxxBerry23 and donmateo like this.
    08-11-14 01:07 AM
    Sold my diesel Nissan and bought this one with a 350 chev in

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    08-11-14 01:12 AM
    Yes, John Delorean designed the GTO (as well as the Firebird, the Gran Prix, and the Chevy Vega). No, he did not design the Delorean DMC-12. He founded Delorean Motor Company, but Giorgetto Giugiaro
    designed the car.

I have more friends because I do drugs!!
    Ah, that would explain the extreme departure in design philosophies between them! Thanks for the clarification. :-)

And your signature is kind of funny for this because that was basically his downfall wasn't it? Lol.

coaltowking likes this.
    08-11-14 09:37 AM
    I know I already posted a pic of my car, but just wanted to show a different angle in a different setting. Montreal is so beautiful

Beetle 2012 Turbo in Place d'Arme

Attachment 289699

Posted via CB10
    I like your car! :-) very cute

via Q10
    bobshine likes this.
    08-13-14 11:26 AM
    1993 nissan maxima aka the 4dsc 4 door sports car

Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-maxine-rolling-2.jpeg

Posted via CB10
    08-15-14 07:25 PM
    Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-img_20140816_202217.jpg

Here's my 2005 Ford Mustang

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 08:36 PM
    Here is my spring/summer vehicle. Talk about good gas mileage!!Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-imageuploadedbycb-forums1408325028.681925.jpg

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    08-17-14 08:23 PM
    This is my old '68 that I built and had for many years, but had to sell -
    Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-camaro05.jpgPictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-camaro10.jpg
    Now I have this, not quite the same, but still fun -
    Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-slk01.jpg
    Pictures of BlackBerry Users' Car-slk02.jpg
    08-17-14 08:51 PM
    Here is my spring/summer vehicle. Talk about good gas mileage!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByCB Forums1408325028.681925.jpg 
Views:	1315 
Size:	905.5 KB 
ID:	291427

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums
    Sweet!

Posted via CB10
    08-17-14 08:53 PM
    This is my old '68 that I built and had for many years, but had to sell -
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camaro05.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	291430Click image for larger version. 

Name:	camaro10.jpg 
Views:	756 
Size:	96.9 KB 
ID:	291431
    Now I have this, not quite the same, but still fun -

Name:	SLK01.jpg 
Views:	720 
Size:	292.8 KB 
ID:	291432

Name:	SLK02.jpg 
Views:	719 
Size:	285.3 KB 
ID:	291433
    Is that a Camaro? No offense to the Merc, but I'd prefer the '68 Camaro, lol.

08-17-14 09:37 PM
    Is that a Camaro? No offense to the Merc, but I'd prefer the '68 Camaro, lol.

Two very different cars. The Camaro was a beast, but couldn't take a trip with it without mortgaging my house to pay for gas. I drove it to local shows. The Mercedes goes everywhere - as long as the weather is nice. Otherwise it is garaged. It's an '04 but looks practically brand new. Love the hard-top convertible feature and it is a real pleasure to drive. The camaro was a real head turner, and loud. Didn't even have a radio in it - would be tough to hear (besides, the engine was music to my ears). I do miss that car.
    08-17-14 09:51 PM
386 ... 1011121314 ...