Hmm this might seem weird, but I get creeped out when people other than myself touch my neck....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    if it makes you feel any better, i CANNOT STAND when people touch my veins, particulary the ones in my feet. it makes me feel all queasy and stuff.
    10-24-08 02:10 PM
    I'm afraid of rats and rodents. They give me the creeps.
    Nice thread, Hi def.
    10-24-08 03:31 PM
    And I thought I was so big and tough. It's all coming to me now! Very afraid of chefs and cooks who prepare my food. Wondering if they are choosing my meal to get back at society! Also afraid of fire ants. Those little things pack a big, painfull bite!
    10-24-08 03:43 PM
    Obama
    IRS
    3' putts
    10-24-08 04:13 PM
    Being buried by a necrophiliac.
    10-24-08 05:59 PM
    And I thought I was so big and tough. It's all coming to me now! Very afraid of chefs and cooks who prepare my food. Wondering if they are choosing my meal to get back at society! Also afraid of fire ants. Those little things pack a big, painfull bite!
    Hey golfnut, make sure you don't see the movie "Waiting"!

Friggn hilarious...but I doubt you would like it.
    10-24-08 06:02 PM

My wife's driving -- she's been known to eat ice cream, talk on her phone and play with the cd player while driving. I have learned to keep my mouth shut and die like a man.

My husband says the same about my driving * with the exception that I don't eat or talk on phone. I think its because I'm only 5ft and I sit on a pillow when I drive

10-24-08 06:58 PM
    Drowning* fire * pitbulls * getting caught in a tunnel

10-24-08 07:14 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD