I don't like raw cotton. Loike cotton balls it make me sick. I don't like to touch it or hear it tear. I well sick talking about it now.
    Wow..........I think that's just about the oddest one I've heard yet.

*chews on a cotton ball*
    09-18-08 12:40 PM
    Man I just about puked when I resd the last bit of ur post. I don't know why it make me sick or where I got it from it just does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-08 12:46 PM
    guys in speedos
    That should be FAT guys in Speedos.
    Mine's heights. Hate being up on ladders. Being at the edge of a cliff in the Badlands in SD didn't bother me though for some reason.
    09-18-08 02:05 PM
    mustard and large bodies of water
    09-18-08 07:00 PM
    Spiders freak me out
    Needles
    Small spaces with big objects in it it doesn't make sense but it freaks me out and I thow up lol

09-18-08 09:09 PM
    Man I just about puked when I resd the last bit of ur post. I don't know why it make me sick or where I got it from it just does

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Another fear of mine is, someone spitting in my food!!! Thats why I'm always extra nice to whoever's taking my order and/or whoever's preparing it.
    09-19-08 11:05 AM
    I have two some worse then others!
    I am afraid and have been since I was little people in character costumes like Barney or chuck e cheeses.. The type that you would order for a lil kids party!! And also cats I'm slowly getting over that

09-20-08 06:12 AM
    I do NOT like clowns I dont like the fact that they are so smiley and I dont want them touching me! That and rats. The last time one was in my house I had it on a sticky trap and i was gonna put it in a bag and take it outside. Well I was like your dead SOB! Then it JUJMPED and started moving after I thought it was dead and I screamed bloody murder and ran and jumped on top of my recliner. I pick up my phone and call my bf (who was at work) and made him drive out there to get rid of it. lmao.
    09-20-08 06:21 AM
    I have a terrible fear of the dark, if you put me in it I will frantically try to get out of it. Also I am afraid of being alone. Oh and also a mild fear of clowns.
    Last edited by techluvr1234; 09-20-08 at 12:29 PM. Reason: added clowns
    09-20-08 12:28 PM
    I have a phobia that creeps up every Sunday, some Mondays...and sometimes on Thursdays; weird right? I know. It's an immense fear of the Bears losing.

09-21-08 10:31 AM
    Having a misspelled word corrected by a friend in public.

09-21-08 01:57 PM
    I know this is a common one...but it's ironic coming from me...but I have a fear of Spiders. Weird, considering that's what I was named from. But I hate spiders and in fact I cant stand ANY bugs.

oh...and I have slight claustrophobia....not so much tight places...just places I cant get out of. If I was locked in a closet, locked in a room....if a fat person sat on me...anything like that...I freak. If you put me in a closet with spiders...I'd go comatose for sure.
    09-21-08 10:17 PM
    Having a misspelled word corrected by a friend in public.

Better that a friend do it than anyone else.
    09-21-08 10:55 PM
    Yeah, it coulda been that Vinnie guy.

Last edited by exelant; 10-18-08 at 10:14 PM.
    09-22-08 12:01 AM
    I have a fear of people IGNORING MEEEE!!!!! It makes me want to THROW stuff at them >

lol
    09-22-08 07:30 AM
    I have a phobia of dogs. Little dogs, big dogs they all scare the life out of me.

09-22-08 07:56 AM
    I'd comment Pink, but I don't feel like paying attention to you,

09-22-08 10:20 AM
    Death
    Heights
    Barking, Chraging dogs.

i have had a fear of death since i was 12. It's gotten stronger as i've gotten older. i think about death every day. In high school i wrote poems about death that got me thrown into therapy.

The fear of heights i can get over. i rock climb and get frozen and sweaty but i push through.

i was bitten by a dog when i was hugging it when i was little. That stayed with me. i'm working to get past it. i love animals.

i can't stand when people rub their hands together when they're wet. i can't touch mine together when they're wrinkled from the water. i get sick.

Last edited by chrisy520; 09-22-08 at 10:31 AM.
    09-22-08 10:25 AM
    I have a new found phobia; judges who sport a mustache.

09-22-08 10:37 AM
    I'd comment Pink, but I don't feel like paying attention to you,

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH (Pinkbuddy throws a chair at this tread!!!)
    09-22-08 12:23 PM
    I don't like raw cotton. Loike cotton balls it make me sick. I don't like to touch it or hear it tear. I well sick talking about it now.

As strange as that is I knew someone else with that phobia. We worked in a Dr's office and every time she would make me mad I would rub cotton balls on her arms or bump into her with them in my hand and she would shriek and cringe. Lol... I'm evil!
    09-22-08 12:28 PM
    I have a terrible fear of the dark, if you put me in it I will frantically try to get out of it. Also I am afraid of being alone. Oh and also a mild fear of clowns.
    This is interesting. When you're in the dark what specifically are you afraid of?

09-22-08 12:54 PM
    ...Dodges chair

My wife's driving -- she's been known to eat ice cream, talk on her phone and play with the cd player while driving. I have learned to keep my mouth shut and die like a man.

09-22-08 01:10 PM
    Needles - definitely needles for me.

Other than that, I would have to say the smell of hospital hallways - so antiseptic yet you just know everyone there is dying . . .
    09-22-08 03:14 PM
    ...Dodges chair

My wife's driving -- she's been known to eat ice cream, talk on her phone and play with the cd player while driving. I have learned to keep my mouth shut and die like a man.

Thats the same thing my patients do while I'm hanging IV's, giving injections and checking my BB messenger at the same time... LMAO They have a phobia of me!!! I'm just jokin
    09-23-08 01:28 AM
83 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD