My phobias are as follows; in no particular order...

1.) Heights
    2.) Needles
    3.) Sarah Palin; not the Tina Fey version of her.
    4.) Dumb people; that automatically excludes BB-owners.
    5.) People who purposely wear mix-matched Crocs.

Share yours...
    09-16-08 10:20 AM
    1)Heights
    2)When the train is stuck underground for more than 10 minutes
    09-16-08 11:32 AM
    Spiders & holes in clothing (ones that aren't "man made'
    09-16-08 01:13 PM
    1. Heights
    2. Under water tunnels.
    09-16-08 01:37 PM
    Spiders
    Flying/hights
    Spiders
    IRS
    Spiders
    Underground, confined spaces and the Spiders found in them
    Did I remember to mention spiders? I live in fear of those times my wife will call me to come and remove a spider. So I have to act brave and do it, but I'm crying like a schoolgirl on the inside!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 01:48 PM
    Shopping at COSTCO.
    09-16-08 02:21 PM
    stupid people. and that includes most of the people in the curve forum.
    09-16-08 03:19 PM
    Moths (completely irrational but I do NOT like them)
    IKEA
    09-16-08 03:21 PM
    guys in speedos
    09-16-08 03:58 PM
    Lightning.
    09-16-08 04:20 PM
    Snakes
    Ignorant morons and those who think they are superior, but really are just making up for little d**k syndrome.
    09-16-08 04:25 PM
    Mm Im Scared Of Lil Insects
    09-16-08 08:29 PM
    I can't think of any phobias. I don't like spiders, they're sort of disgusting with all that silk in their backside and everything, but I don't think that's an irrational fear, just a dislike.

That having been said clowns are pretty creepy but they're not quite creepy enough to be a phobia either.
    09-16-08 08:49 PM
    mm the iphone i might just buy that thing im scared of goin to the apple store errthangs jus so sexy
    09-16-08 08:53 PM
    Barney the dinosaur. Enough said.

09-16-08 08:58 PM
    Hts.
    quick sand
    Unexpected snakes

09-16-08 09:02 PM
    Sandman! You left out that creepy hair they grow, the multiple eyes and fangs -- not to mention neurotoxic poison. You're right, though, it's not a phobia. I just don't like the creepy little bast*rds. We have black widows all over the place at work, some days I can't even go into our tunnels.

09-16-08 09:12 PM
    Heights, especially when whatever I'm standing or sitting on is shaky. Two years ago, my husband and I took the kids to the county fair, and I was elected to ride the Ferris Wheel with them. NEVER again will I do that, it scared the crap out of me!!

Spiders. Ew!

And I have an irrational fear of drowning, choking to death or suffocating. At the age of 30-something, I almost can't swallow pills. I can't go underwater without holding my nose. I won't even let the shower spray hit my face unless I'm blowing out at the same time. And I can't stand for anybody to be right in my face, not even my kids. If somebody is too close, I feel like they're taking all of my air.
    09-16-08 09:39 PM
    The fear of heights seems to be a pretty widespread one.

exelant; not only do you have JUST spiders crawling around work...but they're black widows?! Dang. I may not have a fear of spiders; but if I worked with critters like that right by my side...I'd probably develop full-fledged arachnophobia.
    09-16-08 10:25 PM
    I have a pretty bad fear of spiders. I wouldn't say its a phobia but when I see them, I literally go into survival mode. Its either me, or the spider! Lol
    09-16-08 11:53 PM
    I don't like raw cotton. Loike cotton balls it make me sick. I don't like to touch it or hear it tear. I well sick talking about it now.

09-17-08 12:00 AM
    Small spaces (where I can't take a deep breath) and cockroaches. Both freak me out completely.
    09-17-08 06:25 AM
    Snakes
    Public Humiliation
    Clowns, (they bloody frightening to me! I don't go to McDonald's because of Ronald).
    09-17-08 08:26 AM
    Snakes
    Public Humiliation
    Clowns, (they bloody frightening to me! I don't go to McDonald's because of Ronald).
    Public Humiliation! that's a good one. Remember speach class -- or having to get up in public to give a speach? That is a phobia most of us have but don't want to even mention because we get cold sweats thinking about it. This alone justifys an attorney's billable hours .

Try this link for clown and spider phobias:
    Laid-Off: A No Nothing Production
    Last edited by exelant; 09-17-08 at 11:47 AM.
    09-17-08 10:18 AM
    Public Humiliation! that's a good one. Remember speach class -- or having to get up in public to give a speach? That is a phobia most of us have but don't want to even mention because we get cold sweats thinking about it. This alone justifys an attorney's billable hours .
    I remember speech class; not speach. :-P.

I'm not on the billable hour system yet; just salaried as a first-year runt. But I guess that justifies how my boss pushes a Maserati..those billable hours rack up when you've been in the business of sue'ing for 33 years!

09-18-08 11:03 AM
83 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD