Phanton Feelings "The concept of feeling sensations that are no longer attached to the body is referred to as feeling a "phantom feeling" Such as feeling your Blackberry Vibrate when it isn't there.. In many ways our Blackberry have become Phantom Extentions... That said, how many of you have felt your Blackberry Vibrate when it wasn't there or thought you heard your ringtone only to check and see you didn't miss a call.

Please share your Phantom Blackberry Experiences if you have had any.. Thanks
    Last edited by 70roadrunner; 05-07-10 at 10:17 PM.
    05-07-10 01:42 PM
    I'm almost always thinking that i can see the red light flashing, even though it usually isn't, since I really don't have that many contacts. Maybe it's wishful thinking.
    05-13-10 03:36 PM
    I'm almost always thinking that i can see the red light flashing, even though it usually isn't, since I really don't have that many contacts. Maybe it's wishful thinking.
    That's a new one on me.. I'll bet you have more contacts than you think...

I'm always feeling the BB vibrate when it's not .. perhaps I have a case of "wishful thinking" as well
    05-13-10 04:00 PM
    Sorry for the thread resurrection, but the little lady and I were just talking about this. I swear, I have FELT a vibration alert when my device was not at my hip, and she says that she has felt it ringing before it happens. Anyone else?
    10-29-11 06:40 PM
    i always think that i hear my phone and i will look and there wont be anything new
    11-01-11 04:27 PM
    I do not carry "vibration" for any alert on my BlackBerry BOLD, except default sound alert for the ringtone and SMS.

I can place my phone down or in a noisy area and I feel aware that my LED is flashing. I am mostly 85% correct always. I can say I am well connected with my BlackBerry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 11:13 PM
    I can place my phone down or in a noisy area and I feel aware that my LED is flashing. I am mostly 85% correct always. I can say I am well connected with my BlackBerry.
    VERY true. for some reason i kinda know most of the time when it's flashing. strange huh?

but in general, it's more of a mobile phone phantom feel. i usually put my mobile in my jeans pocket and when i don't bring my phone, i still sometimes think i feel vibrations.
    11-20-11 02:04 AM
    u guys r geeksssss
    11-22-11 12:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD