10-27-08 12:19 PM
83 ... 234
tools
    - Drivers who signal for a lane change and proceed to change lanes AFTER turning their signal off.
    - People in line who take way too long because they have a huge order and/or are not ready to pay when there is a huge line behind them (this happens to me all the time at Starbucks when I am on break... Some break).
    - Being tailgated, especially when you can clearly see that I am driving as fast as the car in front of me will allow.

I have more but can't think of them right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-08 05:31 PM
    - Monday Morning Quarterbacks
    - Kids dis-respecting their parents (and the parents that allow them)
    - Politicians (most)
    - Leaving 1/2 oz. of Coke in the 2-liter
    10-26-08 06:09 PM
    Liar, Liar pants on fire. If you feel the need to lie save that breath for something more important! People that do not use Manners. Please, Thank You, Your Welcome ect. They don't cause any long lasting pain to say. People that complain EVERY time they open their mouth. Want 50. Cents so you can call somebody that cares? deal with it and move on. Dead beat Parents (yes mama' can be too). People that like to one up you. People that know everything or that are never wrong. People that chew with their mouth open. I don't care to see what you are eating. People with bad breath that feel the need to get in your personal space to talk to you.

10-26-08 10:52 PM
    1. people that feel like they need to touch you when they talk to you.
    2. TOTALLY AGREE ABOUT THE LIARS!
    3.people who do not move for emergency vehicles
    4. people who chew gum with their mouth open and talk to you.
    5. DISRESPECTFUL SPOILED CHILDREN
    6. dead beat parents and parents that do not watch their kids
    10-26-08 11:12 PM
    When people wear white pants and I can see their cellulite.
    When people ditch you for someone they are going to whine about to you the next day.

When people have speakerphone conversations in public.

When people talk on their phone when I'm ringing them up! No I don't wanna hear about "ZOMG did u hear what kelly did with nate? OMG SHUT UP she did not!!!!! Like omg!!!"

People who think they're better than others and treat them like crap!

When people click their nails together, that noise is so annoying to me.

People who think its no big deal to return something from 2006!!!!!! Its almost three years old!

My close minded coworkers who think that my 2 yrs don't mean **** cause they are 2 yrs in another department when actually I know far more than they do and honestly, they can't even handle being by themself!!!

Being told what to do when I am more experienced and know what I am doing.

10-26-08 11:19 PM
    people crunching on chips really loud
    smacking gum
    people talking with their mouths full
    babies
    ignorance
    know-it-alls
    any other driver on the road besides myself
    10-27-08 01:18 AM
    number 1 on the list....wal mart.
    the store in general...the people that go 2 it and even the people that work at it...its all just annoying

and lets add on there...the world of crackberry. people who find the need 2 find a post that they like....then make one of the exact same thing...then another person does it and pretty soon you have an entire forum thats spammed with the same threads all over it...:-/
    mods anywhere?
    10-27-08 04:03 AM
    Rubberneck traffic. Going 5 mph in backed up traffic and finally arrive at the cause only to find someone changing a tire or getting a ticket. Mind your business and drive!
    People that sag their pants too low. Buy a belt or wear a longer shirt atleast.
    10-27-08 12:19 PM
83 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD