People who constantly look down on other people for "looks", looks are only skin deep, get to know someone before you judge them....
    Totally agree. Not everyone is as good lookin and as perfect as you would like them to be.

Perfection is a myth. If you haven't noticed, that's your bad.
    05-22-08 09:34 PM
    when someone asks, "how are you?" as they're walking away.

fine?
    05-22-08 09:47 PM
    when someone asks, "how are you?" as they're walking away.

fine?
    Haha Cate...I totally agree with that one!!

My pet peeves are when people walk by somethin that was knocked over in a store and don't bother picking it up... Just be courteous and bend over to pick it up lol.

And my 2nd pet peeve is when people smoke in cars with their kids..... helllllooo did you ask the baby if they wanted a cigarette!?!?
    05-22-08 10:24 PM
    My pet peeves are when people don't use their turn signals when they drive or roll through stop signs.
    05-23-08 12:01 AM
    My pet peeves are when people don't use their turn signals when they drive or roll through stop signs.
    oops my bad ill start doin those and wearin my seatbelt and not speed.

mmm pet peeves they have the baby on board signs on the back of there cars and they are speedin like a muphukka

and they have a handicap sign but there not handicap WTF
    05-23-08 12:03 AM
    People who complain about things but do nothing in their power to change it.
    yeah, gd the world is full of that
    cant fix other people so why bother tryin
    05-23-08 05:48 AM

and they have a handicap sign but there not handicap WTF
    Even better when they park in a handicap parking spot without the sticker. Then hang it up on their mirror and get out and walk up to the store just fine.What is wrong with people
    05-26-08 03:01 PM
    Here's my top ten list of pet peeves. If my thumbs wouldn't cramp I'd have more: 10)movie talkers, 9)gum poppers--men and women 8)people that use certain words/phrases constantly (like,know what I'm saying, fo'sho) 7)texting drivers/cell phones 6)big women that dresses like their daughters--STOP!5)babies in movie theaters under 2 yrs. Old 4)bad spellers that text you 3)men that don't wash hands in the restroom 2)skinny guys that wear t-shirts WAY too big for them (looks like dresses) and my number one pet peeve is: SAGGING JEANS! I don't want to know what color a guy's underwear is!! Get a ******** belt bro! I feel much better now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 06:12 PM
    Women who wear flip flops. Sorry they just look cheap and sloppy.
    05-27-08 08:52 PM
    Cashiers who do not put my change in my hand.
    If they lay it on the counter I stand there until they
    pick it up and do.
    05-27-08 09:37 PM
    People who walk really slow and they won't either walk on the left or the right but take the whole space by walking right in the middle. And oh the thing that annoys me most is wen u want to move to the left or right, they move at the same time as well and am like make up ur mind. The road does not belong to you....

Another thing is when you move for people to get pass you and they don't even say THANK YOU I feel like.... I won't even say it

05-29-08 11:02 AM
    When my boss drops a huge project on me at the end of the day, especially with the usual "would be great if I could get that in the morning"
    09-10-09 03:11 PM
    "... and if it's not done by Friday, just come in on Saturday to finish up."
    09-10-09 03:21 PM
    People who ride their bikes in the ride and hold up traffic.
    Co-workers who constantly talk to themself through out the day. One of these days...aghh!

09-10-09 10:26 PM
    "... and if it's not done by Friday, just come in on Saturday to finish up."
    Luckily I'm on hourly not salary, so I don't mind the OT
    09-11-09 08:08 AM
    Women who put a picture of their kid(s) on bbm instead of their own
    02-27-10 10:01 PM
    I've said this in the other thread but I'll mention it here too. #1. People who call me & the first phrase out of their mouth is, "Who's this?" Happened to me today. My phone rings. I don't know the number. I pick it up & say, "Hello?" I hear, "Who's this?" So I hung up. Same person calls again, I said, "hello?" He goes, "yo, who's this?" So I hang up again. 15 minutes later, he calls again so I said, "hello?" Guess what he said... "Who's this?" So I said, "You mean you don't know? Then I don't wanna talk to you!" Then I stopped answering the call from that number. Here's how I feel about that. You called me. How about you tell me who you are and/or telling me who you're looking for first. #2. Impatient people. I have a full time job. I also work part time as a translator. If I'm in the middle of my work, especially in my work as a translator, I don't have the luxury to drop everything I'm doing & start text messaging. I miss one word or one phrase & I can completely screw up somebody's day, possibly their entire career. I get a text message. 1 minute & 3 seconds go by & I get another text message. Then 2 minutes go by & get another one. Then a minute go by & my phone starts ringing. Because of the nature of my work, I get a lot of emails. I can't really turn my phone off at random. Make a long story short, I was allowed to take a break after 3 1/2 hours. I check my messages, text & voice mail. I have 17 in total, 9 text messages & 8 voice mails all from same person. And they weren't even important stuff. "what are you doing?" "call me" "hello?" "why aren't you answering my text and phone calls?" "What are you doing?" "Are you gonna answer me?" Come on, really? How about some courtesy. You have no idea what I'm doing. After 2 or 3, take the hint that I may be busy or can't talk or text right at this minute. I even heard someone say, "I hate people who text & drive or talk on their cell phone while driving." Then on same breath, "I hate people who don't answer my call or return my voice mail right away or return my text message right away." How do you know I wasn't driving at the time? How do you know I wasn't on my way somewhere that might take more than 2 minutes of driving? You want me to pull out my cell phone & check for every single text message or listen to voice mails or even try to text you back or call you back while I'm driving? I thought you hated people like that, too. There's a name for that type of people, they're called hippocrates. #3. People who jump to conclusion or assumption then pass judgements based on that. I have a friend who has medical problem with his eyes. He can't stand bright lights. He gets migraines & can actually pass out, go into an epileptic seizure. He has to wear dark glasses at pretty much all times. He was picked on as a kid. He even got into trouble with one teacher because of it. Teacher told him to take his glasses off. 1/2 hour into the class, he started complaining about headache then shortly after, went into seizure. Could've killed him. He did try to tell the teacher what he had but the teacher said if he wouldn't take to glasses off, he could goto principals office & stay there till he took them off. When he did, what happened was the result of it. And the teacher almost got fired for it. Just saying, before people making judgements, think that there might be a good reason behind some people's odd behavior. #4. Chewing loud & with mouth open. #5. Snobby people who thinks they are betther than the others. #6. Bullies. #7. Hippocrates. Says one thing & does the other. #8. People who don't know or won't admit when they're wrong. #9. Kinnda related to other points but there's a fine differences. And that's called, "Stupid questions". May be they're too impatient to actually read or look. I had a guy once asked me, "Are these rechargeable batteries?" So I asked him, "what does the package say?" He goes, "Rechargeable batteries" "Well, then, they must be...!!!" "Hello... Thanks for calling Home Depot. Can I help you?" "Yeah, is this Home Depot?" "Nope! This is Harry's fishmarket but my real dream job is to work at home depot so I always answer my phone that way...!!!" "Appliance department. Can I help you?" "Yeah... Ummm... Do you sell appliances?" "No we don't.!" List goes on but we'll stop here...
    02-27-10 10:53 PM
167 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD