Pet peeves often involve specific behaviors of someone close, such as a spouse or significant other. [wikipedia]

Mine are:
    When I message or text somebody and I don't hear anything back from them. It can literally break a friendship.
    When I'm sharing a ride with somebody and I find myself still outside co'z my side is still locked. This really pisses me off too... lol. When you are inside the car, make sure my side is already open co'z it can really ruin your day.

So what's yours?
    01-24-08 12:25 PM
    When I text someone and I know they have their phone right in front of them but don't respond.
    Also, I have this weird thing about people sitting behind me. I don't like when people sit behind me without a wall or something in between us.
    01-24-08 08:02 PM
    You know it is just so strange that with Texting, I get upset, but with BBM -- I don't. So with this thought, not taking any new "friends" unless he owns a BlackBerry.
    01-24-08 08:11 PM
    When I text someone and I know they have their phone right in front of them but don't respond.
    Also, I have this weird thing about people sitting behind me. I don't like when people sit behind me without a wall or something in between us.
    I am the same way...When I'm at a restaurant about to get my table, I always have to sit on the opposite side of the entrance/door...I dont like people behind me...It makes me nervous...My fiancee absolutely hates it...
    01-24-08 08:34 PM
    Newbies that don't look around and do a search before posting.
    Because usually the same question has been posted just below that one
    by a Newbie who didn't do a search!

I like helping but try helping yourself first. I lurked for days, read all I could, then I opened my mouth. Now you can't shut me up!
    01-25-08 05:07 AM
    It has to be when people do not respond to a text. Then they say "Oh I was too busy". Few people on the planet earth are too busy to reply to a text even if it says "busy".
    01-25-08 10:21 AM
    1) When someone pats me on the head.
    2) When someone younger than me calls me "sweetie", "hun" etc.
    3) When people automatically assume I wasn't born in the States.
    4) When you send someone a text and they call instead of texting back. If I wanted to talk on the phone, I would've called lol

That's it for now :]
    01-25-08 12:54 PM
    1) People who are rude.

Rudeness covers so much territory, that I should probably stop right there!
    02-06-08 05:37 PM
    usually people p*ss me off when they start yelling, calm down and talk.

p.s. i'm the guy that doesn't respond right back when u txt him, and its not that i'm busy. i'm just pre-occupied @ the moment, its nothing personal.
    Last edited by muu; 02-06-08 at 05:59 PM.
    02-06-08 05:51 PM
    People who wear to much cheap perfume.

People who brag about their kids, what they own, cars etc

I don't like being called after I txt too. I prefer to txt or email so I get annoyed to answer calls sometimes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-08 05:56 PM
    people who are nice to your face and talk trash about you behind your back!!!

that's how you feel?

speak up..ya phony!!!

-db
    Last edited by daddybear; 02-06-08 at 07:33 PM.
    02-06-08 06:20 PM
    My pet peeve of today is people who say they're going to do something and then don't do it. Why did you say you were going to do it if you knew you weren't? Aargh.
    02-18-08 11:24 PM
    Pet peeves often involve specific behaviors of someone close, such as a spouse or significant other. [wikipedia]

Mine are:
    When I message or text somebody and I don't hear anything back from them. It can literally break a friendship.
    When I'm sharing a ride with somebody and I find myself still outside co'z my side is still locked. This really pisses me off too... lol. When you are inside the car, make sure my side is already open co'z it can really ruin your day.

So what's yours?
    First Catt, as far as I'm concerned chivalry is not dead. You should still have doors opened and closed for you. My problem is people who drive in the left lane and fail to yield to faster traffic. You have every right to drive the speed limit but not in the passing lane.
    02-18-08 11:44 PM
    Oh... Man I have many... But one that's been getting me lately is when you are throwing a party and other people try to take it over... Like do this and well you,re gonna have it here and order this food telling you what and how to do but all their money stays in their pocket for the now expensive party grrr...

02-18-08 11:48 PM
    Someone who takes my last beer.

People who walk their dog without a leash and it takes a dump in my yard and they don't clean it.

Bigotry., racism and ignorance no matter what race, gender or religion you are.

Infomercials

02-19-08 01:48 AM
    People sitting behind me for long periods of time, sitting next to strangers on the bus/train, unlevel stuff.

02-19-08 01:50 AM
    People that clip their fingernails in public, like at work. That drives me nuts...
    02-19-08 03:05 PM
    People that clip their fingernails in public, like at work. That drives me nuts...
    What? Never heard of that before :S

PUBLIC TOILETS! there's another one.
    02-19-08 03:58 PM
    1) People who are rude.

Rudeness covers so much territory, that I should probably stop right there!
    i'm with you on that one.
    02-19-08 04:16 PM
    People who never consider how their actions affect others. Generally negative, complainers. If your life sucks all the time and all you want to do is go out and play the roll of "Debbie Downer", please stay home. I have a few pet peeves, but inconsiderate friends has to be number one.

02-19-08 04:31 PM
    Multiple exclamation or question marks. Adding more of them doesn't make your statement more vital or make me more interested.

02-19-08 06:42 PM
    Hey everyone! Mine is people who let their cells ring and ring just cause they want others to here their ringtones. And breakroom nasties. These are people at work who leave crap in the fridge for weeks,never take home their dirty crockpot after potluck day and leave a mess for everyone else to clean up! I always wonder what their kitchens look like at home.

02-19-08 08:03 PM
    My newest one is people who complain about their pet peeves!

Oh crap...I'm my own pet peeve!
    Last edited by Member_No.1; 02-20-08 at 02:17 PM.
    02-20-08 09:22 AM
    Multiple exclamation or question marks. Adding more of them doesn't make your statement more vital or make me more interested.

Oh, I hate that too!!!!!

Why do people keep doing it?????

Just kidding!
    02-20-08 11:04 AM
    4) When you send someone a text and they call instead of texting back. If I wanted to talk on the phone, I would've called lol
    OMG, THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one that was annoyed because of this, I absolutely hate it.

People grabbing my cellphone, not just with my blackberry ( I get extra pissed for that ) but friends who just take it without even asking, just to mess around with it, or play something on it.

DO NOT...TOUCH MY PHONE!
    02-20-08 01:12 PM
167 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD