Out of these below; which ones do you like...add on to the list for ones that I'm looking over.

Ed Hardy
    True Religion
    Vera Wang Princess
    Vera Wang Rock Princess
    Juicy Couture (sp?)

Thanks for your input.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-09 12:14 PM
    Out of these below; which ones do you like...add on to the list for ones that I'm looking over.

Ed Hardy
    True Religion
    Vera Wang Princess
    Vera Wang Rock Princess
    Juicy Couture (sp?)

Thanks for your input.

I assume you are looking to purchase for a woman? If so, can you give examples of some she DOES have? If she prefers florals, something oriental or floriental might be too heady for her. Helps to know what she sort of likes already so you get some suggestions that wont be off-putting to her
    04-27-09 12:18 PM
    My God; I thought it was going to be a tad bit more simple. I dont have her blood type information on me right now :P; but I can tell you what she has. She has something 'Daisy' or 'Daisies' by some designer and she has the original Lacoste I know.

Ok but out of the ones I listed above; can people please rank them in order from nicest to ***'est...just to give me some direction . Feel free to add other ones I'm overlooking.

04-27-09 12:24 PM
    Juicy Couture is pretty rank. Smells like cheap french perfume.

But to be fair, there are different fragrances made by them.
    04-27-09 12:27 PM
    Either of the Vera Wang are great. The princess a little softer scent.

04-27-09 12:29 PM
    My God; I thought it was going to be a tad bit more simple. I dont have her blood type information on me right now :P; but I can tell you what she has. She has something 'Daisy' or 'Daisies' by some designer and she has the original Lacoste I know.

Ok but out of the ones I listed above; can people please rank them in order from nicest to ***'est...just to give me some direction . Feel free to add other ones I'm overlooking.

Im pretty sure what you are describing is Marc Jacobs. Definite floral (gardenia to be exact). If she likes that, Im sure she would like Michael Kors (one of my summertime faves) ok, here are my suggestions:

Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb
    Michael by Michael Kors
    Viva la Juicy (Juicy Couture)
    Hanae Mori Butterfly (has a vanilla/gourmand base)
    Givenchy Amarige
    Last edited by jenniferrichalle; 04-27-09 at 12:34 PM.
    04-27-09 12:30 PM
    Michael by Michael Kors
    I <3 Michael Kors
    04-27-09 12:35 PM
    Ed hardy in the pink is good

04-27-09 12:48 PM
    I can't pronounce half the names of those perfumes; but thanks for the input. I've heard of some of these; but most I haven't (sorry?) .

Apparently Gwen Stefani has a line of new ones out; they have a Japanese theme to them...any good?

Last edited by Swoopster; 04-27-09 at 12:59 PM.
    04-27-09 12:56 PM
    Ed hardly def and of course Juciy.
    04-27-09 12:58 PM
    Go with Chanel. Any kind will do. Chance is a good start.
    04-27-09 04:34 PM
    burberry brit is classic and classy. i love it. clinique happy is an awesome summer scent and i love juicy couture. not cheap at all unless your sniffer ain't workin
    04-27-09 04:53 PM
    Lolita Lempicka. Best perfume ever.

04-27-09 05:08 PM
    Not a lady, but I find perfume as a gift is pretty tricky, especially if you don't know what she likes and what agrees with her body chemistry. As any woman can tell you, lot of things smell great in the bottle, but once it reacts to being on your body, it can get pretty rank.

Always a safe bet to raid her perfume stock or have one of her GFs do it for you.
    04-27-09 07:42 PM
    Not a lady, but I find perfume as a gift is pretty tricky, especially if you don't know what she likes and what agrees with her body chemistry. As any woman can tell you, lot of things smell great in the bottle, but once it reacts to being on your body, it can get pretty rank.

Always a safe bet to raid her perfume stock or have one of her GFs do it for you.
    That's the best advice here. I would not welcome a gift of perfume, unless the OP knew what to buy. A lot of the suggestions here, I hate.
    04-27-09 07:58 PM
    How about Ralph Lauren Romance? Its a light scent.

04-27-09 08:23 PM
    That's the best advice here. I would not welcome a gift of perfume, unless the OP knew what to buy. A lot of the suggestions here, I hate.
    One of the reasons I don't wear scents myself, something always goes wrong and I end up running everyone off, like I had been skunked. (which I must tell you ain't fun).
    04-27-09 10:03 PM
    Thanks for the input everyone. I went out and smelled some of the ones suggested here...the majority of them smell nice; and very few of them smelled off according to MY OWN senses. There was this one I smelled by Jessica Simpson (I forget the name of it); but it actually smelled quite nice. No; I didnt get that one...I havent decided on one yet.

BlkBear; your comment on how something can smell nice in a bottle but smell totally opposite once it mixes with someone's skin chemistry...is true. I know that; as I know which colognes dont smell well on me after a while...so that approach is no different for females.

However I'm going to get a perfume based on two things...1.) Do I personally like it 2.) Do I THINK she'll like it; will it last on her and stay smelling nice? I know that I can get something else besides a perfume (and it wont be as tricky)...but as bad it may sound; getting perfume is moreso out of convenience (I'm often squeezed for time ok? ). But hey; I'm not half-a**'ing it...I mean at least I'm taking the time to further scrutinize my selection by creating this thread an requesting input...right? RIGHT?
    Last edited by Swoopster; 04-28-09 at 12:44 AM.
    04-28-09 12:40 AM
    Get her under a hood. Nothing better than the smell of grease on a woman.
    04-28-09 12:51 AM
    out of the ones you listed swoopster, my favorite is vera wang princess. I have it personally and everytime i go out, i always get compliments on it, if not that then id definitely go with Issey Miyake (original) even though the summer edition is great too. both i love and use personally.

good luck!
    04-29-09 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD