If your still hanging around here because you made friends and enjoy the site but left BB for one of the new devices and are glad you did I want to hear from you.

Most posts on here about people leaving for a week and coming back, how many are really happy they left and will not be looking back.

I myself finally decided to leave BB after 3 years, mainly for the great browser and a few other reasons for a droid. Was going to do the incereible thing but by the time I can actually get it I'm going to just get the droid X. I have to stay on VZW so iphone/evo are out of the picture.

I have a feeling that os6 and this "webkit" browser will not be up to par with whats already currently out and want to get a head start by getting out now.
    06-21-10 05:17 PM
    Thank you for another what has now become endless threads on this topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...st-here-260887
    06-21-10 05:32 PM
    If your happy sod off and be happy.. I come here to read bb related content not dribble from users wishing to have their latest purchase justified by others. All this getting in and getting out talk is ridiculous.. RIM aren't going to come round and give you a little back rub for buying another of their handsets.. I wish when people are due for upgrade and fancy another manufacturer swap.. And next time their due see what's released then... Just face it your not in a little club.. Its your choice, your handset and is NOT for life is it!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-10 05:44 PM
    I tried leaving a few times in the past, like the OP. I always came back though. Tried WinMo, came back. Tried Android, came back. I will just stay now, because I know that the BB does everything I need it to.
    06-21-10 05:48 PM
    thank you for another what has now become endless threads on this topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/all-...st-here-260887

no problem
    06-21-10 05:55 PM
    If your happy sod off and be happy.. I come here to read bb related content not dribble from users wishing to have their latest purchase justified by others. All this getting in and getting out talk is ridiculous.. RIM aren't going to come round and give you a little back rub for buying another of their handsets.. I wish when people are due for upgrade and fancy another manufacturer swap.. And next time their due see what's released then... Just face it your not in a little club.. Its your choice, your handset and is NOT for life is it!!!

you can thank the article on the main cb site for this one
    06-21-10 05:57 PM
    No one has ever left BB and been happy. No one knows what it's like.
    06-21-10 06:46 PM
    I agree blackberry is a worse circlejerk than iphone people, making excuses for every feature it doesn't have

"blackberry is so far ahead it doesnt need a good web browser!" "Youtube! who needs it! ' " Apps, ! ha! we dont need good apps on blackberry!"
    06-21-10 07:03 PM
    or the "best for business" comments, when will people realize BB is NOT just business anymore

I agree blackberry is a worse circlejerk than iphone people, making excuses for every feature it doesn't have

"blackberry is so far ahead it doesnt need a good web browser!" "Youtube! who needs it! ' " Apps, ! ha! we dont need good apps on blackberry!"
    06-21-10 07:09 PM
    Haha Trolls! Having fun carrying your charger around with you? Please confirm your ignorance and inability by bad mouthing Blackberry in the posts below. Thank you

Last edited by albee 1; 06-22-10 at 04:38 PM.
    06-21-10 07:36 PM
    play nice children!
    06-21-10 08:10 PM
    I am thinking between 9700 and iPhone 4, and what worries me is the battery life and messaging part. Don't care about keyboard, don't care about games.
    06-21-10 08:42 PM
    I'm sorry but i can careless what the blackberry fan boys/girls have to say but im over the blackberry faze the phone is a paper weight works when it wants all the battery pulls no good apps or games.so what it has bbm big deal that got boring fast.im happy with my evo i get service in my house finally now that i put down the blackberry,ill never go back ever rim step your game up.
    06-21-10 09:27 PM
    yea this is like the 1,375,321st post about this lol......but your right to post....i know people who have left BB and been perfectly happy....but i know even more people who have left BB and been perfectly miserable
    06-21-10 09:28 PM
    I'm sorry but i can careless what the blackberry fan boys/girls have to say but im over the blackberry faze the phone is a paper weight works when it wants all the battery pulls no good apps or games.so what it has bbm big deal that got boring fast.im happy with my evo i get service in my house finally now that i put down the blackberry,ill never go back ever rim step your game up.
    I see that you are also over the typing coherent sentences "faze"
    06-21-10 09:48 PM
    It occurs to me that there are so many posts on this subject because so many of us have loved Blackberry but feel RIM is falling behind other companies with their stagnant platform. It's sad to see so many questions on other platforms on a fan site for Blackberry. Reminds me of what happened when the Treo had virtually the same OS for years and was crushed by RIM, among others, because of it's lack of innovation.

06-21-10 10:05 PM
    It occurs to me that there are so many posts on this subject because so many of us have loved Blackberry but feel RIM is falling behind other companies with their stagnant platform. It's sad to see so many questions on other platforms on a fan site for Blackberry. Reminds me of what happened when the Treo had virtually the same OS for years and was crushed by RIM, among others, because of it's lack of innovation.
    yeah but in this case RIM IS innovating. slowly but surely, they are innovating and changing. that's what I think is a better solution for RIM because they are not staying stagnant nor are they going so fast they trip over their toes.

Sure, they COULD make a cellphone with TWO 1.2GHz Snapdragons, with EVDO/HSPA/LTE, and a 4" screen twice the resolution of the iPhone, with 4GBs of app memory and 64GB built in memory and adobe flash, OpenGL 4 and DirectX 10, Silverlight, 10.1MP camera with 10x zoom, 3.2mp front facing camera, HDMI out, eSATA, USB OTG (reversible usb port - the BB could act as a computer), while being thinner and lighter than the iphone 4.
    however this would not be a BB. and it would not sell well due to snapping in half when you picked it up, having MASSIVE security issues, would spontaneously combust due to heat output, being so buggy it is rendered useless with fixes slow to come, be very expensive, and most likely have poor battery life.
    06-21-10 11:07 PM
    Sorry but I just don't think they can.

yeah but in this case RIM IS innovating. slowly but surely, they are innovating and changing. that's what I think is a better solution for RIM because they are not staying stagnant nor are they going so fast they trip over their toes.

Sure, they COULD make a cellphone with TWO 1.2GHz Snapdragons, with EVDO/HSPA/LTE, and a 4" screen twice the resolution of the iPhone, with 4GBs of app memory and 64GB built in memory and adobe flash, OpenGL 4 and DirectX 10, Silverlight, 10.1MP camera with 10x zoom, 3.2mp front facing camera, HDMI out, eSATA, USB OTG (reversible usb port - the BB could act as a computer), while being thinner and lighter than the iphone 4.
    however this would not be a BB. and it would not sell well due to snapping in half when you picked it up, having MASSIVE security issues, would spontaneously combust due to heat output, being so buggy it is rendered useless with fixes slow to come, be very expensive, and most likely have poor battery life.
    06-21-10 11:21 PM
    Sorry but I just don't think they can.
    the first paragraph or the second?
    on the first BB6 and the 9800 is the definition.

on the second they could outsource developing to a chinese company that specializes in knockoffs
    06-21-10 11:23 PM
    Lol at grahamf....I couldn't agree more!

06-22-10 03:05 AM
    If your still hanging around here because you made friends and enjoy the site but left BB for one of the new devices and are glad you did I want to hear from you.

Most posts on here about people leaving for a week and coming back, how many are really happy they left and will not be looking back.

I myself finally decided to leave BB after 3 years, mainly for the great browser and a few other reasons for a droid. Was going to do the incereible thing but by the time I can actually get it I'm going to just get the droid X. I have to stay on VZW so iphone/evo are out of the picture.

I have a feeling that os6 and this "webkit" browser will not be up to par with whats already currently out and want to get a head start by getting out now.

Your clearly a troll by your one line moronic come backs.. This thread needs trashing.

06-22-10 03:12 AM

Your clearly a troll by your one line moronic come backs.. This thread needs trashing.

Your right.

If you don't like it, don't post. Thanks nothing to see here, move along
    06-22-10 05:44 AM
    I have left BB, but not CB obviously. I didn't leave BB because I was unhappy. I left because I needed to pay less for service (non-smartphone). Plus, most of the features the BB or any smartphone have, I can get on a cheaper dumbphone. If I had the money, I would have a BB again. Love BBs and will always love them, but I can be happy without them if need be.
    06-22-10 07:23 AM
    Your right.

If you don't like it, don't post. Thanks nothing to see here, move along
    I replied as I don't like it you fool! Not because I do.. Why don't you move along and out to the iphone forums.. Actually I bet you don't even own a phone...

<Un subscribed>

06-22-10 07:25 AM
    I left for a month for a android device but I am back not much greener on the other side.

06-22-10 09:13 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD