Just a funny post about my trials trying to trade my unlocked 2g 16gb iphone for another Bold on craigslist. I've had it on cl for two weeks trying to trade it plus some cash for another Bold and no legit people have contacted me. I know, "why don't you just sell it for cash then buy a Bold" People are sending me some crazy cash offers ($150). Yeah, its gonna either be given to my sister or on ebay soon. Its funny I thought it wouldve been gone within hours of posting it but I know everyone wants the 3g and 3gs models. Oh well I still have my trusty 8900
    09-19-09 11:53 AM
    yep thats your prob its a 2g those dont go that fast as a 3g but still

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-19-09 11:56 AM
    yep thats your prob its a 2g those dont go that fast as a 3g but still

A 16GB is a 3G. I think the OP meant 2nd gen. But back to the question, people always want something for nothing.
    09-19-09 11:59 AM
    A 16GB is a 3G. I think the OP meant 2nd gen. But back to the question, people always want something for nothing.
    Sorry, its the 1st gen 16gb model. And you're right people want something for nothing. The emails I've been getting have all had the theme of "its old, its used, its unlocked etc" I respond yes it is all of those so why are you emailing about it? I had a guy that wanted to trade me two 8320s for it. I almost went for it! Give my mom and dad their first BB's
    09-19-09 12:03 PM
    Yeah, lowballers are all over craigslist. I was selling a brand new 8330 (never been activated) last year on craigslist and this one guy actually offered to trade me a bunch of scrap copper (no joke). *shakes head*

The first thing I said was "So, where did you steal the copper from?" and he hung up on me. Lol
    09-19-09 01:53 PM
    Lol . I guess if u had a lot of copper tubing tho maybe u could get the other things and make a "still" and make some moonshine or something. LoL.j/k But anywho don't guess they will call back haha

Last edited by DavidNC; 09-19-09 at 02:25 PM.
    09-19-09 02:21 PM
    Copper is worth a lot of money. That's why you often hear about empty homes being stripped of their copper tubing and wiring by thieves.
    09-20-09 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD