Post here if your from Long Island.... Curious if there anyone out there from the same place.
    04-08-11 01:44 PM
    i am

315b4dbd
    04-09-11 12:37 PM
    Where from long island anywhere good?? I just rather talk here, I don't put people on my bbm when I don't know them sorry. But I'm from nassau county

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-11 12:40 PM
    Was nassau. Near westbury music fair.

04-09-11 11:17 PM
    Just to let you Long Islanders know, that the Flyers won tonight! I was at the game!
    04-09-11 11:27 PM
    Was nassau. Near westbury music fair.

True true was?? No more that mean? I'm from obviously nassau meantioned above, I live in levittown!! No one please come find me and kill me lol just kidding I seem to trust people on here.

04-10-11 09:19 AM
    Just to let you Long Islanders know, that the Flyers won tonight! I was at the game!
    So I live in long island and don't even know what flyerd are. I might be slow but I probally has to do with sports which I don't watch lol. I rather be on my fianc harley.

04-10-11 11:19 AM
    So I live in long island and don't even know what flyerd are. I might be slow but I probally has to do with sports which I don't watch lol. I rather be on my fianc harley.

The Flyers are a hockey team from Philly, and they BEAT the team from Long Island, the Islanders, your fianc probably knows more about it. Speaking of which I called my girl friend between periods (hockey games have 3 peroids) and she asked me which inning (innings are baseball) it was, so I DO understand where you are coming from.
    04-10-11 01:12 PM
    Pkcable-I know about sports and know terminology just not interested. I probably know more then my fianc. He's more into cars and bikes like me. Lol

04-10-11 01:29 PM
    I'm just teasing you.
    04-10-11 01:35 PM
    Pkcable- I know lol. I do know sports just not every team and things like that. I did used watch baseball a lot but not so much now. Also did go islander games. That was more excuse to have couple beers and. Chyll.

04-10-11 01:39 PM
    The Flyers are a hockey team from Philly, and they BEAT the team from Long Island, the Islanders, your fianc probably knows more about it. Speaking of which I called my girl friend between periods (hockey games have 3 peroids) and she asked me which inning (innings are baseball) it was, so I DO understand where you are coming from.
    This made me chuckle.

04-10-11 06:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD