Omg I can't get over the fact that there is a nail salon in Wal Mart. I was visiting my mom in CO last month and i totally even saw people in there! Idk Walmart is too overwhelming for me, but i wouldn't be surprised if the next thing we know they are offering women Pap smears.
    That would be the day I stop shopping at Wally world, lol.
    07-10-08 04:07 PM
    I don't think it would be possible for me to stop shopping there. Verizon gets most of my money, followed by walmart

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-08 04:18 PM
    Lol they already have an eye dr.
    My old doctor used to say: 'the two things i would never mess with are my eyes and my uterus. Always get both checked.'

that could be their new ad.
    07-10-08 04:31 PM
    I don't think it would be possible for me to stop shopping there. Verizon gets most of my money, followed by walmart

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    It's all about Target for me

Lol they already have an eye dr.
    My old doctor used to say: 'the two things i would never mess with are my eyes and my uterus. Always get both checked.'

that could be their new ad.
    Then I'd be sold, lol.
    07-10-08 04:34 PM
    Btw, I got a pedicure a few days ago... I have fancy flowers on my big toes.

A little gem goes a long way!
    07-10-08 04:35 PM
    oooohhh cuteee! I just gave myself a pedicure. I have all the stuff and didn't feel like spending $$. But I wish I knew how to paint little flowers
    07-10-08 04:37 PM
    Nail Art Tutorials - hand painted Flower Nail Art

The length of the nail isn't my style, but that's certainly a cool design!
    07-10-08 04:39 PM
    wow that's really pretty A design like that would be cute on toes, but the length would be a bit scary. lol
    When i worked in retail, a woman came in with finger nails so long they curled around like talons. I bet they were like 10 inches long, had they been completely straight.

I can barely paint my toes without smearing the polish though- i doubt i could paint a flower
    07-10-08 04:50 PM
    Your feet hold up your body, take care of 'em. Good shoes and a little pampering is all good.
    soooo true!!
    i just injured my ankle from working out and training for a 5k. i am now in physical therapy to make it better!! and apparently the calluses on the bottom of your feet tell a lot about how your walk! who knew? -well i didnt! goodness...

and i do LOVE my pedis!!
    07-10-08 08:56 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD