So a few months ago, I bought a Pebble Steel (yes, over the Pebble Time) because of the rugged appearance. The premium, but older product. Don't particularly like the way the Time looks. I get the garbled screen problem that has plagued quite a few Pebbles. E-Mailed Pebble, they were ready to help me out, I sent a few pictures in, and they let me know they're out of the Black Steel (which I returned the Brushed Stainless model for after buying the Stainless one first), but they'll give me the Stainless unit, or a plastic Pebble Time. If you may remember from a few sentences ago, I returned the Brushed and looked away from the Time prior to buying my Steel. I thought it would be appropriate for them to let me pay the difference and get the Time Steel as a replacement instead. I was responded to with just "No.", which was pretty asinine on their part, anyway.
    Pebble will, at its sole option, either: (i) repair the Product(s); (ii) replace the Product(s) with a new or refurbished Product(s) (replacement Product(s) being of identical model or functional equivalent);
    That's a phrase from their warranty agreement.

I could be wrong here... but I think the durability and scratch resistance of a steel case over chintzy plastic would be considered less functionally equivalent than the steel model. Take a look at all the complaints of the scratch resistance (or lack thereof) here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pebb....getpebble.com

My Steel has no scratches on it at all, and it's been under the hoods of many cars, house work, going to work etc. This is the definite deal breaker for me. I feel like a company should work with the consumer if they don't have the product in stock.

Am I being too unreasonable here? Is the case and durability considered a function? I don't know what to do :/
    01-16-16 12:37 PM
    Wow most usable product of 2016!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Attached Thumbnails Pebble Inc. Customer support SUCKS.-55440.jpg  
    01-16-16 12:58 PM