I love pb&j!! but i am very picky about the peanut butter being jiffy low fat smooth and strawberry jelly only on wheat bread!

how do you like your pb&j??
    • jelly, jam, or preserves?
    • jelly flavor?
    • smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
    • type of bread?

and who puts something weird on their sandwich? bananas? potato chips? olives? (<-my mom puts green olives on a pb sandwich! ew!)

08-23-08 09:37 AM
    I have been on a PB&J kick all week.

The peanut butter has to be Jif. Jelly only, grape or strawberry. Don't go for jam at all. Its usually wheat bread for me, but when I go all out its fresh oatmeal bread. yummm

Weird? I love them fried, like you're making a grilled cheese only PB&J. Be careful, it gets dang hot. lol
    08-23-08 09:43 AM
    i like crunchy peanut butter with nutella on honey wheat bread...verry yummy!
    08-23-08 11:54 AM
    nutella
    one word: yum
    08-23-08 09:54 PM
    everytime i see this thread, i want to make a sandwich
    cdnynot likes this.
    08-24-08 08:41 AM
    I have the Elvis version Peanut Butter with Banana! Yummy!
    08-25-08 04:42 PM
    I have the Elvis version Peanut Butter with Banana! Yummy!
    BARF! sorry PBJ are perfect the way they are, then again I eat my Oreo's with OJ
    08-25-08 04:48 PM
    crunchy peanut butter with grape jelly, on white bread. Classic.
    08-26-08 09:16 PM
    chunky peanut butter with homemade jam. Can be pretty much anything but grape.

Cherry, nectarine, strawberry or raspberry.

But lately it has been almond butter.

Wheat or buttermilk bread.
    08-26-08 09:37 PM
    i have been eating pb&j now for a few moths atleast 4times a week> i was eating peter pan crunchy with grape jelly just switched to stawberry this past friday
    08-26-08 10:24 PM
    Haha. This is fun. I like mine with jif creamy pb, bama grape jelly.....and sara lee honey wheat or sara lee soft and smooth white bread

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-08 10:33 PM
    funny funny...well me and my best friend are ********...LOL so she's peanut butter aka PB and i'm Jelly....(and yes we call each other this...LOL) Her boyfriend is Fluff so together they make a fluffanutter...and my bf is toast...hahaha it's silly.

Oh god. Anyways lol....its funny i do clinical where he works and we just call each other our code names and people are always lookin at us funny...

But to get back on topic...im not a fan of PB&J sandwiches!
    08-26-08 11:27 PM
    I thought it was just me who was nuerotic about their PB&J sandwich. First it has to be Wonder's White Bread. Anything else is pure foolishness. The peanut butter brand must be Skippy Creamy and it must be Welchs Grape Jelly. More PB than J so it sticks to the roof of your mouth, and wash it down with a cold Pepsi
    08-27-08 11:44 AM
    I like mine on wheat bread I prefer crunchy on but we never have it also nutella for me and if there is no milk I'll have kool aid w00t w00t!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD