03-16-14 10:07 AM
7,608 ... 8889909192 ...
tools
    Choose Edwards. It's in the high desert of CA. Let you dry out.
    dphjeff, cmdr_dan and sad_old_man like this.
    08-24-13 09:18 AM
    Ok squirrel I'm not that stupid. The white house is in Washington DC. So where's Maryland? Why don't people pay attention anymore. I'm not going to DC I'm going to Maryland! Well I have a choice, either that place or Edwards! Wherever that is?

Can't get an answer to Maryland so I'm not even attempting Edwards!!!!!!! It sounds weird?
    I thought you were here for the Navy? Edwards is an Air Force Base in the desert outside of Los Angeles; think Chuck Yeager and The Right Stuff.... Is your Navy option Patuxent River?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 09:41 AM
    Choose Edwards. It's in the high desert of CA. Let you dry out.
    Ok shut up you little green hairy whatever you call yourself? I personally think your a grape with a rehab problem but what do I know!?

I'm back and I mean I'm back . That means I'm back Ok and I'm mean, I'm a leprechaun on the edge and I have a loaded dragon..... oh sorry wrong film?

Anyway I'm back so watch out! Oh must fix the piktire
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 09:41 AM
    I thought you were here for the Navy? Edwards is an Air Force Base in the desert outside of Los Angeles; think Chuck Yeager and The Right Stuff.... Is your Navy option Patuxent River?
    I don't know where either chuck y eager is or Los angels or patuxent so stop picking on me. I have a choice of test pilot schools and ones in Mary something and ones in Edwards something. Why is everything in this country complicated? You've already paid me si I could just go home? Yeeeaaaaahhhhhh good idea Michael!!!!!!!!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 09:46 AM
    The space shuttle used to land there also when it was in service.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 09:54 AM
    Ok shut up you little green hairy whatever you call yourself? I personally think your a grape with a rehab problem but what do I know!?

I'm back and I mean I'm back . That means I'm back Ok and I'm mean, I'm a leprechaun on the edge and I have a loaded dragon..... oh sorry wrong film?

Anyway I'm back so watch out! Oh must fix the piktire
    OK, do I have to teach you everything? Tom Cruise>Mr Rogers>Arnold?

sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 09:58 AM
    The space shuttle used to land there also when it was in service.
    Where? Where did it land for gods sake? Remember I'm an alien abandoned in a very very strange place! Surrounded by very very strange people, talking on here to even stranger people, getting points for everything I say?

It will be easier to just stick a pin in the map? If I had one that is!

I'm on car number two, soon to be three and all in a few weeks! I've been arrested, threatened with deportation and accosted by, I lost count of the strange things that frequent key west! Oh not to mention collecting another 35 points on here for welcoming someone?

I just want a peaceful life and see the proper mericans? Is that too much to ask given that I'm working on your behalf?

What's Alaska like?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 10:06 AM
    Where? Where did it land for gods sake? Remember I'm an alien abandoned in a very very strange place! Surrounded by very very strange people, talking on here to even stranger people, getting points for everything I say?

It will be easier to just stick a pin in the map? If I had one that is!

I'm on car number two, soon to be three and all in a few weeks! I've been arrested, threatened with deportation and accosted by, I lost count of the strange things that frequent key west! Oh not to mention collecting another 35 points on here for welcoming someone?

I just want a peaceful life and see the proper mericans? Is that too much to ask given that I'm working on your behalf?

What's Alaska like?
    You will def make use of the Goose coat...Popcorn is scarce...fishing is great!
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-24-13 10:20 AM
    You will def make use of the Goose coat...Popcorn is scarce...fishing is great!
    Are there many strange people?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 10:39 AM
    Are there many strange people?
    Just you? I only know gooseberries there.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    08-24-13 10:42 AM
    Just you? I only know gooseberries there.
    Typical!

Oh that gets you on the list?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 11:16 AM
    Typical!

Oh that gets you on the list?
    S_O_M back! The list is up and running. Its about damn time!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 11:40 AM
    S_O_M back! The list is up and running. Its about damn time!
    Smart eh duck? Your on the list for that! Now heads or tails? Mary or Edward?

Just go get some more bourbon while you think of an answer. Mmmmmmmm as you may be a while with the thought process thing I'll just nip to the nearest shop for another few cases?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 12:16 PM
    Smart eh duck? Your on the list for that! Now heads or tails? Mary or Edward?

Just go get some more bourbon while you think of an answer. Mmmmmmmm as you may be a while with the thought process thing I'll just nip to the nearest shop for another few cases?
    Maryland is closer to Cincinnati.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 12:41 PM
    Looking like Edward then?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 12:56 PM
    Looking like Edward then?
    I see how it is. Do the opposite of what I say. Your like my grandkids.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 01:02 PM
    I see how it is. Do the opposite of what I say. Your like my grandkids.
    Don't start with the compliments, they don't work on me remember?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 01:22 PM
    Isn't maryland where they make cookies

(biscuits in the civilised world)
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 01:23 PM
    That reminds me of a story. My 17 year old grandson wanted to finish mowing my yard last week with my zero turn mower. I told him that he could and would show him how to operate the mower and he said No I can do it. So I told him fine walked back to my deck sat down a drank a beer watching him mower my yard for about 20 minutes. After I finish my beer I got up from my chair and walked out to where he was mowing and stopped him. He asked me what I needed a I reached down to the control panel and turned the blades on and asked him if he was practicing mowing.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 01:31 PM
    That reminds me of a story. My 17 year old grandson wanted to finish mowing my yard last week with my zero turn mower. I told him that he could and would show him how to operate the mower and he said No I can do it. So I told him fine walked back to my deck sat down a drank a beer watching him mower my yard for about 20 minutes. After I finish my beer I got up from my chair and walked out to where he was mowing and stopped him. He asked me what I needed a I reached down to the control panel and turned the blades on and asked him if he was practicing mowing.
    Very thoughtful child! Practicing before he actually makes a mess of your grass. I hope you rewarded him for being professional?

However a couple of points spring to mind.

1. "mowing my yard"? Gardens have grass, yards have concrete?
    2. "walked back to my deck sat down a drank a beer"? You live on a ship eh?

The ship part is understandable given you are a duck and the common relationship between ducks and boats is water, but mowing concrete??????????

Ah well after all this is merica?
    08-24-13 02:38 PM
    Very thoughtful child! Practicing before he actually makes a mess of your grass. I hope you rewarded him for being professional?

However a couple of points spring to mind.

1. "mowing my yard"? Gardens have grass, yards have concrete?
    2. "walked back to my deck sat down a drank a beer"? You live on a ship eh?

The ship part is understandable given you are a duck and the common relationship between ducks and boats is water, but mowing concrete??????????

Ah well after all this is merica?
    Here in merica decks are porches with no roofs and gardens are where you grow fruits and vegetables. Concrete yards are parking lots.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 02:47 PM
    Here in merica decks are porches with no roofs and gardens are where you grow fruits and vegetables. Concrete yards are parking lots.
    Ok ok so you live on a porch with no roof over it and your trying to mow a parking lot?

Shall I pm you my therapists number and if I ever visit cincinnati, can I park my car next to your porch? Unless your mowing it again that is?
    08-24-13 02:56 PM
    Ok ok so you live on a porch with no roof over it and your trying to mow a parking lot?

Shall I pm you my therapists number and if I ever visit cincinnati, can I park my car next to your porch? Unless your mowing it again that is?
    Yes you have it ALL figured out.
    I know the therapists number and its #7 Black Label.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    08-24-13 03:18 PM
    Yes you have it ALL figured out.
    I know the therapists number and its #7 Black Label.
    Ah I see you use the same therapist? Hold on its 4.30pm? How come your still up you naughty little duck you?
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 03:31 PM
    Hey duck! When you get out of bed again I'm going to the stoned crab tonight. Do you want to come? My treat!
    dphjeff likes this.
    08-24-13 03:45 PM
7,608 ... 8889909192 ...