S_O_M the next time you stay at a Holiday INN in Cincinnati you just may have nightmares about the giant mouse.
    Listen you stupid duck, stop with this obsession for cincinnati! My final destination keeps changing but this stupid yank that keeps ringing me up has now definitely confirmed (subject to him changing his mind of course) the the final destination will be some god forsaken hole called Homestead or (why is there always an or) Key West. He will give me a definitive answer in the next 10 days. He will not tell me very much but assures me that I will be nowhere near Cincinnati, but that may be due to me threatening to punch his lights out if it was.

So basically I'm coming across the pond again but don't really know where to, apart from it won't be Cincinnati! (hopefully) oh he also said it was warm!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 09:12 AM
    Uh oh. If I was a Cincinnatian, I would knock your socks off! Please all Cincinnatians, do not take offense at this post! We luv Proctor and Gamble stuff!
    sad_old_man and dphjeff like this.
    06-12-13 09:28 AM
    Uh oh. If I was a Cincinnatian, I would knock your socks off! Please all Cincinnatians, do not take offense at this post! We luv Proctor and Gamble stuff!
    "Your a braver man than I am Gungadin". Even I don't go anywhere near my socks, EVER!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 09:52 AM
    So we will see you then at the Ivory Tower?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 10:03 AM
    So we will see you then at the Ivory Tower?
    You can be so confusing!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 10:15 AM
    Listen you stupid duck, stop with this obsession for cincinnati! My final destination keeps changing but this stupid yank that keeps ringing me up has now definitely confirmed (subject to him changing his mind of course) the the final destination will be some god forsaken hole called Homestead or (why is there always an or) Key West. He will give me a definitive answer in the next 10 days. He will not tell me very much but assures me that I will be nowhere near Cincinnati, but that may be due to me threatening to punch his lights out if it was.

So basically I'm coming across the pond again but don't really know where to, apart from it won't be Cincinnati! (hopefully) oh he also said it was warm!
    If you are coming across the pond you might as well hitch a ride with the duck.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 10:50 AM
    S_O_M: Do you have hurricanes in jolly old?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-12-13 12:03 PM
    S_O_M: Do you have hurricanes in jolly old?

Now I always thought you were an edificated house. A simple black and white house but never the less edificated. The hurricane hasn't flown in anger since WWII when it flew with the spitfire. Almost the same plane but with five prop blades instead of four and slightly more aerodynamic body shape.

Some people Sorry houses I tell you!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 12:33 PM
    Houses fly good in hurricanes
    06-12-13 01:23 PM
    Oh god the baby's back!
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 01:25 PM
    Oh god the baby's back!
    I want my baby back, baby back, baby back.......

Great now that jingle is stuck in my head.
    06-12-13 01:27 PM

i eat babies for lunch

Sent from Fat *******
    06-12-13 01:34 PM

Your in danger of repeating yourself me thinks.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 01:47 PM
    Now I always thought you were an edificated house. A simple black and white house but never the less edificated. The hurricane hasn't flown in anger since WWII when it flew with the spitfire. Almost the same plane but with five prop blades instead of four and slightly more aerodynamic body shape.

Some people Sorry houses I tell you!
    If you go to South Florida in July/August you will learn about hurricanes. Take your googles and digging shovel.

06-12-13 02:01 PM
    Can hurricanes get you to OZ? I need to see the wizard with S_O_M...
    06-12-13 02:05 PM
    Did it look like this?
    On behalf of all my fellow members here on this hallowed forum I have, against my better judgement and the advice of my advisors, decided to take on a verily perilous quest. Yes you guessed it I have decided to open up my hole and return in search of "THE MOUSE". Yes the same six foot mouse that threatened my life before but I must clear my name as I feel certain members are beginning to think I'm insane.

Having been given advice from several members I am returning to confront this monster in the hopes that can protect YOU my fellow comrades from a fate worse than death if the mouse should wreak havoc on the world. (you lot).

Armed with a tin opener, a bottle of brandy, a diaper, a half eaten pasty (sorry but I was hungry typing this), an iphone5 and my trust boy scout knife I am about to journey where no human has journeyed before. (well me the other day but that was an accident and so doesn't count).

If I'm not back in 8hrs please do not come looking for me as the hole is in my cellar and I don't trust any of you that much. It would be pointless anyway because you lot would just stay in the cellar and hope I didn't return before you had emptied all the bottles.

I hereby donate my bottle of anti freeze to the cat and my parquet to the gooseberry.

Thank you all.

Oh and please do not try to talk me out of it.

It is a better thing I do for mankind than I do for myself or her next door and the man in the bar I met last week or the man who fills my car with petrol or the man who looks after me at night when it goes dark and I'm scared.
    Last edited by sad_old_man; 06-12-13 at 02:33 PM.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-12-13 02:17 PM
    You watch it cat.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000174.jpg  
    06-12-13 02:18 PM
    S_O_M its warm in Cincinnati today its 84 deg. F. So that makes it a warm place..
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 02:22 PM
    If you go to South Florida in July/August you will learn about hurricanes. Take your googles and digging shovel.

I would accept your advice if I knew where that folarida place was, North or South.
    06-12-13 02:23 PM

Now you all can suffer with this repeating in your craniums.

sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 02:29 PM
    On behalf of all my fellow members here on this hallowed forum I have, against my better judgement and the advice of my advisors, decided to take on a verily perilous quest. Yes you guessed it I have decided to open up my hole and return in search of "THE MOUSE". Yes the same six foot mouse that threatened my life before but I must clear my name as I feel certain members are beginning to think I'm insane.

Having been given advice from several members I am returning to confront this monster in the hopes that can protect YOU my fellow comrades from a fate worse than death if the mouse should wreak havoc on the world. (you lot).

Armed with a tin opener, a bottle of brandy, a diaper, a half eaten pasty (sorry but I was hungry typing this), an iphone5 and my trust boy scout knife I am about to journey where no human has journeyed before. (well me the other day but that was an accident and so doesn't count).

If I'm not back in 8hrs please do not come looking for me as the hole is in my cellar and I don't trust any of you that much. It would be pointless anyway because you lot would just stay in the cellar and hope I didn't return before you had emptied all the bottles.

I hereby donate my bottle of anti freeze to the cat and my parquet to the gooseberry.

Thank you all.

Oh and please do not try to talk me out of it.

It is a better thing I do for mankind than I do for myself or her next door and the man in the bar I met last week or the man who fills my car with petrol or the man who looks after me at night when it goes dark and I'm scared.
    Hmmm. S_O_M is mouse food.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 02:37 PM
    Now you all can suffer with this repeating in your craniums.

Have you got anything with pictures? I love the lead guitar by the way.
    06-12-13 02:39 PM
    Hmmm. S_O_M is mouse food.
    Fear not my little green hairy faceless person you. I'm returning just so that I can dispense the parquet on you myself!
    06-12-13 02:43 PM

Hmmmm baby back ribs..........
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 08:33 PM
    Hmmmm baby back ribs..........
    Dinner tonight, almost the opposite - sushi - raw and cold.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-12-13 08:52 PM
7,608 ... 3233343536 ...