Or maybe he's just messing with you?....I suppose we can all hope that maybe just maybe he/they are getting a sense of humour....If they're not....well you'll just put your foot in your mouth and be banned again....because I know you can't resist commenting on the 'intellectually challenged'.....apart from that...i always thought i was a sad_old_man (its my birthday today)...oh well its nice to see you back...even though you really didn't go anywhere
    Well my friend "a very happy birthday to you then" (and very very strangely for me I mean it this time). Meanwhile I do have a slight bone to pick with you as I've seen the way you have been philandering with that very strange cowboy that has just joined. Well I'll let you know that I can be fickle as well, ha!.
    06-06-13 01:06 PM
    Happy birthday!
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 01:09 PM
    I was going to comment on the earlier post, to tell someone on here that its not a real giveaway but I figure that I should keep my comments to myself.
    By the way welcome back S_O_M or at least welcome back in S_O_M form.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 01:23 PM
    Happy birthday!
    Now while we are on the subject of birthdays, where is he?
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-air_20130424_00000.jpg  
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    06-06-13 01:24 PM
    Well my friend "a very happy birthday to you then" (and very very strangely for me I mean it this time). Meanwhile I do have a slight bone to pick with you as I've seen the way you have been philandering with that very strange cowboy that has just joined. Well I'll let you know that I can be fickle as well, ha!.
    lol ....i half expected a "Happy Birthday" like the one Marilyn Monroe sang to JFK...from the cowboy.....at least he changed his avitar....Guess he 'rode' (not going to touch that line) off into the sunset....

Regards
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 01:26 PM
    lol ....i half expected a "Happy Birthday" like the one Marilyn Monroe sang to JFK...from the cowboy.....at least he changed his avitar....Guess he 'rode' (not going to touch that line) off into the sunset....

Regards
    I knew it, I just knew it. Leave you alone with a fake cowboy for a few days and when I return the first thing you want me to do is wear a blonde wig and a white short dress. The answer is definately no, no, no. Well not unless you ask nicely and then only on special occasions.
    06-06-13 01:35 PM
    S_O_M look what I just purchased. Hope there isn't a sock in it.
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000180.jpg  
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 01:36 PM
    S_O_M look what I just purchased. Hope there isn't a sock in it.
    You little devil you. Now you will be able to print things from anywhere in the world from your phone or pb or whatever. I know these printers inside out and HP as a company as well. There will definitely be a sock installed in it somewhere trust me. It's like a badge of honour for the engineers, a bit like RAF fighter pilots never fastened the top button of their jackets.

Unfortunately like most backward thinking gadget manufacturers, HP put the instructions on the inside of the box which of course is sealed. I usually use one of my samurai swords out of my collection to open difficult packages like these but if you are having real problems opening the box, please don't hesitate to not ask me for help and pick on someone else instead. I'm not driving to Wigan to open a box for you.
    dphjeff likes this.
    06-06-13 01:47 PM
    I avoided reading this particular thread..... I thought it was about a free PB....silly me i read the heading.....Guess i should have seen who posted it....and picked up on the NewSpeak.....won't fall for that again

if we learn anything from this i think it should be...

don't take anything seriously (unless you have a problem and want a solution.In that case someone on this site (not necessarily this specific post) has prob already had it, asked for it, and resolved it....so you should search for it before asking about it yourself)

don't ask when BB10 is coming to PB (asked, answered,debated,argued,rumoured and debunked)

And above all if you want to play with the Inmates.....
    1.you must have a sense of humour, I think we should underline that,
    2. don't be judgemental ( we will, you can't be),
    3. don't be homophobic (see number 1)
    4. above all do not poke them with a stick....they will bite back....

Of course thats just me talking Do what you want....
    06-06-13 01:47 PM
    i find it a bit awkward for one to get banned for having an opinion
    oh well people will be people ..silly that is

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 01:52 PM
    I avoided reading this particular thread..... I thought it was about a free PB....silly me i read the heading.....Guess i should have seen who posted it....and picked up on the NewSpeak.....won't fall for that again

if we learn anything from this i think it should be...

don't take anything seriously (unless you have a problem and want a solution.In that case someone on this site (not necessarily this specific post) has prob already had it, asked for it, and resolved it....so you should search for it before asking about it yourself)

don't ask when BB10 is coming to PB (asked, answered,debated,argued,rumoured and debunked)

And above all if you want to play with the Inmates.....
    1.you must have a sense of humour, I think we should underline that,
    2. don't be judgemental ( we will, you can't be),
    3. don't be homophobic (see number 1)
    4. above all do not poke them with a stick....they will bite back....

Of course thats just me talking Do what you want....
    I will!

However, I must ask how come you are still compos mentis on your birthday?
    06-06-13 01:53 PM
    HP needs the money. You can now get an HP Slate 7 to use in printing to it. BTW see that HP is said to have a new fanless Intel Haswell chip tablet ready to release in fall which will give the Windows 8 Pro users a big boost. Of course others will be there too. Five years from now your phone will be able to do desktop work and all you will need is a dumb screen to hook it up to maybe wirelessly with focusing abilities and a rollup keyboard. Of course probably misquoting F2 "There is always something better next year but you got to buy what you can get now". Looks like Intel could be into the Tablet game in a big way with the new chip series.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using CB Forums mobile app
    06-06-13 02:00 PM
    I will!

However, I must ask how come you are still compos mentis on your birthday?
    Its the medication....

Side effects: May make patient opinionated, cranky and short-tempered.
    Especially with those that refuse to think for themselves.

I think you're on the same medication.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 03:08 PM
    Its the medication....

Sometimes it's the small things in life that count?
    06-06-13 03:36 PM
    Or maybe he's just messing with you?....I suppose we can all hope that maybe just maybe he/they are getting a sense of humour....If they're not....well you'll just put your foot in your mouth and be banned again....because I know you can't resist commenting on the 'intellectually challenged'.....apart from that...i always thought i was a sad_old_man (its my birthday today)...oh well its nice to see you back...even though you really didn't go anywhere
    Happy Birthday.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 03:47 PM
    Happy Birthday.
    thanks
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 03:54 PM
    No, he hasn't posted under his sad_old_man screen name since the "incident" and "banned" was placed under the orange ball avatar. I don't think the screen name is active when "genious" is replaced by "banned" because the leprechaun avatar went to the default orange ball. So now he is back to "genious" and the leprechaun avatar is back so he probably could post if he wanted under that screen name. I didn't mean that S_O_M was actually back. Sorry.
    Wots a genious?

And could the real duck fiddler please stand up
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 05:28 PM
    OMG!! Double trouble!! The phoenix has risen! Okay, technically it's a duck.
    dphjeff and sad_old_man like this.
    06-06-13 07:31 PM
    I knew it, I just knew it. Leave you alone with a fake cowboy for a few days and when I return the first thing you want me to do is wear a blonde wig and a white short dress. The answer is definately no, no, no. Well not unless you ask nicely and then only on special occasions.
    Oh my! Dame Edna wannabe. And No! I'm not gonna be your Madge. Not even when you point that gun at me.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 07:37 PM
    Now while we are on the subject of birthdays, where is he?
    Sheesh that cigarettes lighter is harmless my dear. You ought to live on this side of the ocean. That weaponry choice of yours is like Waldo.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-06-13 07:39 PM
    OMG!! Double trouble!! The phoenix has risen! Okay, technically it's a duck.
    Yup, he rose from the a$$, I mean ash!
    06-06-13 07:55 PM
    Yup, he rose from the a$$, I mean ash!
    I'm surprise he can make head or tail let alone rises
    06-06-13 08:03 PM
    Its the medication....

List!
    06-07-13 06:45 AM
    Wots a genious?

List!
    06-07-13 06:45 AM
    Wots a genious?

Sorry. I was speaking cranberry. A genious is a post accumulator. Sometimes I go back and forth.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    06-07-13 08:44 AM
7,608 ... 2829303132 ...