You sit down and shaddup Lepragnome. You cannot leave this thread without the OP's express written permission. He happens to be a friend associate aquaintance someone I happen to have heard of and he's not the type of fellar to take this insuborniation lightly.

Grape you'd better keep an eye on him, whilst I call the Bull and Whistle and see if I can get the OP on the line.

brb
    Okaaaayyy Mr. Lepragnome, you listen to the baby, cause he's smart see, and he is Sir baby, cause he got knighted and all by SOM (whoever that is), I don't know him, but SOM has the authority to knights babies, and fishes, and houses, and 10 foot beavers, and this is his thread, so if he and the Sir baby says you can'ts leave this thread, then yous can't.

Oh, yeah and stop picking up bad habits of whinning about leaving, cause like I said, adults don't cry about leaving they just go - why? - cause whinning about it is so that everyone will say, oh, don't go, we like you.... Seriously?? I haven't been in highschool for decades, and that trick was a clear see thru even way back then.

Oh, and one more thing, lep, please, don't go, we all loves ya!!
    01-09-14 02:12 PM
    Pssst! Is he gone?

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:52 PM
    Pssst! Is he gone?

Posted via CB10
    I haven't looked under the carpet or behind the fridge yet.....
    01-10-14 10:56 AM
    I haven't looked under the carpet or behind the fridge yet.....
    If he's not in the cellar than he's not here. Someone send the 6 foot mouse or the 10 foot beaver to have a peek.

If he's not there, bring back a bushel of bokkles and the rest of us can toast his imminent return.
    01-10-14 11:43 AM
    If he's not in the cellar than he's not here. Someone send the 6 foot mouse or the 10 foot beaver to have a peek.

If he's not there, bring back a bushel of bokkles and the rest of us can toast his imminent return.
    And his stash of "Wotsits"........

c
    01-10-14 12:05 PM
    I is been out drinkings wiv my pal Algenon and I is not here yet............i is listening to yous all but I is not saying anythings cause I am not here's yet..............i is been discuvverings bacardy 191 see and it's very tastiest for you mmmmmmmmmmm.
    01-10-14 12:59 PM
    I is been out drinkings wiv my pal Algenon and I is not here yet............i is listening to yous all but I is not saying anythings cause I am not here's yet..............i is been discuvverings bacardy 191 see and it's very tastiest for you mmmmmmmmmmm.
    As long as you don't come back wtih a little captain in ya!
    01-10-14 01:21 PM
    As long as you don't come back wtih a little captain in ya!
    ANY Captain in ya.....

c
    01-10-14 01:35 PM
    What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    01-10-14 01:59 PM
    I is ear now see and I can sees you all............Algenon is fishing on the beach at the back but I is restin relaxed.......
    01-10-14 02:32 PM
    I is ear now see and I can sees you all............Algenon is fishing on the beach at the back but I is restin relaxed.......
    That's nice. Is he anywhere near a potted plant???????

c
    01-10-14 02:34 PM

c
    Ease on the beech!
    01-10-14 02:38 PM
    Ease on the beech!
    Casting aspersions???
    Cynycl, dphjeff, dazzleaj and 2 others like this.
    01-10-14 02:47 PM
    If you met your new pal at he Bull and Whistle, he's trolling on the beach ........not fishin
    01-10-14 02:49 PM
    If you met your new pal at he Bull and Whistle, he's trolling on the beach ........not fishin
    E can't does that cause its my beech and it's outside my ouse see eh? Mmmmmmmmm praps that's why I keeps seein persons jogging through the ouse eh? Mmmmmmmm..............
    01-10-14 03:45 PM
    E can't does that cause its my beech and it's outside my ouse see eh? Mmmmmmmmm praps that's why I keeps seein persons jogging through the ouse eh? Mmmmmmmm..............
    Just watch out for the ones wearing clay pots on their head.....

c
    01-10-14 03:48 PM

c
    why? Incase he misfire again?
    01-10-14 04:40 PM
    Just watch out for the ones wearing clay pots on their head.....

c
    His new joggery trap...
    01-10-14 06:18 PM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-mud-life-girls.jpg

These girls? They have clay on their wheels!!
    01-10-14 09:21 PM
    why? Incase he misfire again?
    I isn't answering this cause I is not here and I has gone see eh? but I has never been found guilty of miss firings at all see its him that does the miss firings see eh?
    dphjeff, dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    01-11-14 10:34 AM
    How do you know what he's doing with his ROD?

Fishing? I would have thought it was "Flowers for Algernon."
    01-11-14 11:09 AM
    How do you know what he's doing with his ROD?

Fishing? I would have thought it was "Flowers for Algernon."
    Who the heck is Rod?

CARL !!! Are you bringing home more strays?
    dphjeff, FF22, sad_old_man and 3 others like this.
    01-11-14 12:41 PM
    Who the heck is Rod?

CARL !!! Are you bringing home more strays?
    Who's Rod?
    01-11-14 02:42 PM
    Who's Rod?
    Rod who?
    dazzleaj and Carl Estes like this.
    01-11-14 04:23 PM
    I isn't answering this cause I is not here and I has gone see eh? but I has never been found guilty of miss firings at all see its him that does the miss firings see eh?
    How can you be found guilty if you misfire? Palm tree is not a person unless it wears a hoody see?
    01-11-14 05:05 PM
7,608 ... 239240241242243 ...