How can I see progress bar when I send an email with attachment, just like on the legacy?

Posted from Blackberry Q5 via CB10
    12-24-13 06:37 AM
    No cat!
    Sorry you missed the point yet again. I was pointing out that we all have idiosyncrasies.
    Wot?
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-24-13 11:18 AM
    Wot?
    Damn do I always have to essplain everyfang?
    Short bus= i diot?? Idiosyncracy: Individual quality, unique characteristic, peculiarity, eccentricity.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-24-13 12:49 PM

Merry Christmas everyone...
    12-24-13 12:52 PM

Merry Christmas everyone...
    FUK Christmas
    SEAWARRIOR likes this.
    12-24-13 12:56 PM
    Damn do I always have to essplain everyfang?
    Short bus= i diot?? Idiosyncracy: Individual quality, unique characteristic, peculiarity, eccentricity.
    Yes and wot?
    dphjeff and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-24-13 01:16 PM
    Yes and wot?
    Ok my friend. The next time I try to say something I will not mumble or at least try to be clearer.
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-24-13 01:56 PM
    Ok my friend. The next time I try to say something I will not mumble or at least try to be clearer.
    Just drop the clever wordy fings for now!
    dphjeff and jmd.aKBar like this.
    12-24-13 03:16 PM
    Just drop the clever wordy fings for now!
    Yah! Wot he saz!!!! No mumbo jumbo!!!
    dphjeff, sad_old_man and jmd.aKBar like this.
    12-24-13 07:38 PM
    FUK Christmas
    Yeah no BIS revenue chasing BES only, there are companies folding daily and this worldwide crisis may take another 20+ years to end (we have another war before then) Blackberry might not be here next christmas, fuk the HIGH 5 year plan there is a DANGER we will end up Microsofted with server outages and then folded completely into Windows Mobile/Phone Team. Now that maybe more secure than google but its nowhere near Blackberry.
    milo53 and sad_old_man like this.
    12-24-13 08:45 PM
    Yeah no BIS revenue chasing BES only, there are companies folding daily and this worldwide crisis may take another 20+ years to end (we have another war before then) Blackberry might not be here next christmas, fuk the HIGH 5 year plan there is a DANGER we will end up Microsofted with server outages and then folded completely into Windows Mobile/Phone Team. Now that maybe more secure than google but its nowhere near Blackberry.
    Seriously.. role up a blunt and smoke it

12-25-13 02:26 AM
    Attachment 233227
    12-25-13 08:56 AM
    Why you picking on me eh see? Have I not got enough air miles so far without you starting another conflict in some god forsaken vermin ridden country. Give me a break.
    jmd.aKBar likes this.
    12-25-13 10:56 AM
    Why you picking on me eh see? Have I not got enough air miles so far without you starting another conflict in some god forsaken vermin ridden country. Give me a break.
    Wot waz he sayin?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-25-13 10:48 PM
    Wot waz he sayin?
    He wants to starts anuvver war see eh? Long as he waits till I go back home its OK I suppose?
    12-26-13 06:17 AM
    PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-louis_xiv_cognac_q.jpg

Heaven does exist? Well for me it does.
    dphjeff and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-26-13 12:57 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	louis_xiv_cognac_q.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	233512

Brandy for Christmas?
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-26-13 01:43 PM
    Brandy for Christmas?
    No silly Sir Duck, brandy is for any time. The only time you must not drink brandy (and this is crucial) is when the name of the day Monday Tuesday etc......etc.........does not have a "Y" in it see eh?
    Hirazi Blue likes this.
    12-26-13 01:50 PM
    No silly Sir Duck, brandy is for any time. The only time you must not drink brandy (and this is crucial) is when the name of the day Monday Tuesday etc......etc.........does not have a "Y" in it see eh?
    I know it for drinking any day of the week (trust me I know). I was asking was it a gift.
    sad_old_man and Hirazi Blue like this.
    12-26-13 01:56 PM
    I know it for drinking any day of the week (trust me I know). I was asking was it a gift.
    Twas the bestest bestest of all prezzies see eh? It was from myself...........to myself................
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-26-13 02:10 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	louis_xiv_cognac_q.jpg 
Views:	301 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	233512

alcohol again .. I feel pity for the likes of you alcoholic people .. emm .. no .. no I don't .. I hate you all you only disgust me !
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-26-13 02:33 PM
    Twas the bestest bestest of all prezzies see eh? It was from myself...........to myself................
    You just reminded me its beer thirty!
    Attached Thumbnails PB 64Gb Free when upgrade arrives (terms and conditions apply)-img_00000785.png  
    Hirazi Blue and sad_old_man like this.
    12-26-13 03:03 PM
    I did something similar and ordered myself this beauty.

So who's delirious now?
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 03:16 PM
    I did something similar and ordered myself this beauty.
    http://www.tabletsmagazine.nl/wp-con...s-7-2-2013.jpg
    So who's delirious now?
    If you waznt sponsershipping mees and getting mees erekteds to be a moderadiator I wood says "Oh my dear lord how sad"......But as you are I says well done good fellow tulip grower........see eh?
    dphjeff likes this.
    12-26-13 03:37 PM
    If you waznt sponsershipping mees and getting mees erekteds to be a moderadiator I wood says "Oh my dear lord how sad"......But as you are I says well done good fellow tulip grower........see eh?
    Don't worry about the sponsorship. I am quite famous among moderators. This has nothing to do with me buying the right tablet for once...
    sad_old_man likes this.
    12-26-13 04:09 PM
7,608 ... 233234235236237 ...